Published on Nov 3, 2015
Jeff interviews Bo Polny of Gold2020forecast.com, topics include: Bo has been following the Shemitah for years picking November this year for the major event, the Shemitah started in September but leads up to the major event in November, historic market cycles and accurate predictions yield consistent returns, markets at the point of a major turn, massive breakout for gold and silver, the only strength left in the world is the US market and that looks like it is topping now, the Jubilee year means the meltdown can occur any through the year up to October 2016, the flight to safety will be into gold and silver, when the moving average fails we are going to have some major movement in the price of gold, watch the price very closely!
- Published on Oct 26, 2015
Great interview with Dr. Jim Willie, Editor of the Hat Trick Letter that can be found on http://www.GoldenJackass.com
1) Lost US leadership globally, with Petro-$ gone and USMilitary retreat- numerous hidden consequences to the dismantled Petro-Dollar Standard
– rising USD exchange rate (not from strong economy) has slammed a few areas
– US energy sector in absolute wrecked tatters (bankruptcies, debt defaults)
– US export trade in standstill (empty Calif shipping containers)
– assaults on Wall St bank balance sheets, with derivative losses (covered by Hidden QE)
– led to Russian Military inclusion in northern Middle East front
– Russia saw threat to Tartus Naval Base, to Turkey and Bosporus entry, to Russia front
– duplicity of the ISIS/ISIL entire movement and position by USGovt
– growing retreat has deeper military superiority issues at work (Russian spot items)
2) RMB international seeding and spread with Hub Centers, trade settlement, and soon oil sales
– London strives with ambition to be major European RMB hub for connection to China
– London has ambition to be major link to China for massive trade deals
– competition with France, Germany, Switzerland on RMB hub centers
– delay for IMF Special Draw Rights inclusion seems orchestrated
– IMF inclusion means perhaps $1 trillion in estimated RMB bonds in Western bank systems
– cross border trade rising noticeably in RMB settlement (still rather minor)
– fast rising RMB settlement in gold trade
– big BIG item upcoming is Gulf Emirate oil sales in RMB terms
– strategic meetings between Saudis and Russia at Kremlin with Putin
– negotiating Saudi role vis-a-vis ISIS, and probably RMB sales with Russia price setting
– major changes coming to Saudi, either play ball with Kremlin or swept out in palace coup
– Russian trade zones avoid USD in payments, likely to use more RMB
– CIPS payment system set running, to be expanded, rivals SWIFT (pushed aside for abuses)
3) USTreasury Bond cracks covered by (not so hidden) $1 trillion in monthly QE volume
– ongoing USTBond market fractures and collapse in ultra slow motion
– maybe negative interest rates far more widely, even on Fed Funds
– negative flirt on REPO rate and Dollar Swap rate
– major new item is Reverse REPO gigantic volume, Fails Deliver TBonds gigantic volume
– $40 billion in daily Fail volume means $1 trillion per month in Hidden QE by USFed
– flow is confirmed, but purpose is not (suspect Wall St bank oil hedges and Petro-$ derivs)
– Belgium EuroClear identified as Chinese (BRICS too) weigh station for TBond dumping
– notice $250bn in Chinese dumped TBonds in July, Aug, Sept but TNX calm near 2.0%
– USTreasury Bond market under full control, emergency war room condition
4) Key swing nations in Britain, Germany, Turkey, Saudi Arabia
– geopolitical stage at risk of important tipping points
– Britain might make key decisions against USD in order to court RMB trade
– Germany might make key moves to further Frankfurt RMB Hub
– could it be that Germany will undermine Russian Sanctions via further RMB moves?
– Turkey has upcoming elections in early November
– word is tilt East even if Erdogan wins, but much faster tilt if loses
– risk of Turkish Military coup present and strong
– Turkey is important in two ways: Bosporus control, Turk Stream in Gazprom pipeline
– Saudis are in state of flux, royal challenges as King Salman is out with senile dementia
– Mohammed bin Salman (MbS) is in charge, cutting deals with Putin in Russia
– war in Yemen going badly, another proxy war with Iran
– Saudi important in numerous ways: turns Emirates RMB, end of Petro-$, oil exhausted
Published on Oct 25, 2015
Bill Holter from JS Mineset joins me for this late October precious metals and global economic implosion update. “The money worldwide is FAKE. Gold is, has been and always will be REAL money. Gold is God’s money. That’s what this is about. This is about forcing the population of the world to us FAKE money and the REAL money is being accumulated.” And in a world of increasingly worthless fiat Bill reminds us of one critical fact, “Silver is a no brainer. Silver is the cheapest ASSET on the planet.”
- Global Economy On The Verge Of Collapse As It Turns Down In An Already Bankrupt World
Today the man who has become legendary for his predictions on QE, historic moves in currencies, and major global events warned King World News that the global economy is on the verge of collapse as it turns down in an already bankrupt world.
October 25 – (King World News) – Egon von Greyerz: “Eric, at the end of last week we again saw the madness of stock market investors in following every word a central banker utters. At the ECB press conference, Draghi indicated that the money printing of the ECB might be increased in December…
On The Verge Of Collapse
But little do investors realize that the ECB will print more and so will the Fed, not to please the stock market but because the world economy and the financial system are on the verge of collapsing. Liquidity in the banking system is extremely tight and bank lending is decreasing.
I published an article on KWN about the problems facing Deutsche Bank because of their $100 trillion derivatives position. But Deutsche Bank is not the only bank with this massive exposure. JP Morgan, for example, also has around $100 trillion of derivatives exposure, and the top U.S. banks have a staggering $250 trillion of derivatives exposure. And if these derivatives are valued properly, the true value of the U.S. bank exposure is an close to the jaw-dropping figure of $500 trillion.
When counterparties fail, the $500 trillion U.S. bank total and the total global derivatives exposure of $1.5 quadrillion will sustain unimaginable losses.
- Published on Oct 23, 2015
IN THIS INTERVIEW:
– World central banks considering negative interest rates? ►0:58
– Lowering interest rates has lost its efficacy ►5:29
– Negative interest rates is an absurd concept ►9:28
– What effects would negative interest rates have? ►12:07
- Nothing Less Than Shock And Awe: “This Is A Perfect Storm For A Violent Gold Rally”
by Mac Slavo, SHTFplan.com
As stock markets sky rocketed to new highs one particular asset remained off the radar of most investors. For the last several years gold has been all but ignored by both Wall Street and Main Street. It’s been so bad, in fact, that many of the world’s leading gold producers are reducing staff and some have even resorted to entering unrelated business ventures like marijuana and hair care product sales just to stay afloat. From an investment standpoint, gold is laying motionless on the street and bleeding out.
This veritable blood in the streets scenario suggests that some major trend changes are upon us. With economic conditions around the world worsening and governments running out of options to keep the system stabilized, people are once again starting to take notice of this 6,000 year old relic as a safe haven. Moreover, with China and Russia having dumped over half a billion in U.S. dollar denominated assets in the last year the U.S. Treasury has reported its first trailing 12-month decrease in foreign holdings in fifteen years, and all the while our deficits keep rising.
Why is this important? According to Future Money Trends, this has happened only twice before. In both cases what followed was nothing less than total shock and awe for the gold market.
Looking back at the only other periods where the U.S. Treasury had a negative 12-month period for foreign holdings while deficits rose takes us back to 1979 and 1974. Interestingly, what followed those years in the gold price was nothing less than shock and awe with the gold price rallying 92% and 127% in those following years.
August of 2015 marks only the third time this set of circumstances has happened.
All this is setting up for the perfect storm for a violent gold rally.
…It’s still early to call the new bull market for gold, however it appears that there is significant evidence that the Summer of 2015 will mark exactly that… the start of the new bull market with new trends breaking out all around us.
(Watch the full video report at Youtube)
Published on Oct 20, 2015
Money manager Axel Merk doesn’t like the U.S. dollar or stocks. Merk explains, “The dollar is supposed to rise when the world is in crisis, but what happened over the last year and a half or so is whenever there was good news, the dollar was rallying, and every time we had a sell-off, the dollar was plunging. The dollar rally has pretty much evaporated, and people aren’t aware of it yet. The dollar isn’t as healthy as it used to be. The story line was rates were going to go through the roof because everything is fantastic in the U.S. The dollar, just like the stock market, is way over extended. . . . The environment is very supportive for the price of gold right now.
- The US$1.5 Quadrillion Derivatives Catastrophe
by An article circulating on the internet and entitled, “When will the Bank Bubble Burst” makes some good points about the lurking catastrophe of world markets.
Egon von Greyerz writes about an recent that took place at Deutsche Bank (DB), where a junior employee “paid $6 billion to a hedge fund which was the gross value of a position, [where] he should have paid the net.”
We’ve reported on Deutsche Bank’s out-of-control culture and gunslinger mentality. For Greyerz, this incident shows just how slipshod oversight is – even for the largest banks. One of the most powerful and sophisticated banks in the world,hadn’t installed enough controls to prevent – in an instant – a US$6 billion mistake.
He writes, “This is a world gone mad. Governments print trillions, banks issue derivatives in the quadrillions and banks transact in hundreds of billions every week. The zeros no longer mean anything and have no value. This is all routine stuff for the people dealing in these sums and no one has a clue about the risk or the real exposure.”
In 1995, the Barings Bank collapse created a loss of £827 million ($1.3B) and nearly caused a chain reaction of ruin that would have toppled the rest of the City’s big banks. Today the situation is catastrophically, immeasurably, worse.
Deutsche Bank’s derivatives position is $75 trillion but perhaps the figure is closer to $100 trillion. That’s the size of the world’s economy but the risk is held by just one bank. The blunt reality: “It is very likely that the total global derivatives exposure of at least $1.5 quadrillion will not just lead to another financial crisis but to The Great Financial Disaster.”
How can one deny this? The “great disasters” are lurking around the corer. And yes, it is true, the central bankers will do anything to preserve the system.
The deal in propaganda and they are already proposing a guaranteed living wage. The idea is that everyone is entitled to some central bank largess. To begin with they only distributed the opportunity to obtain money at minuscule rates to money center banks. Now they are talking about lending to anyone at zero percent without repayment. Essentially free “money.”
If you received a stipend every month chances are you’d back the system, even though you didn’t realize that sooner or later price inflation would eat through all the “free stuff” you were receiving. Von Greyerz conclusion:
[Increased money printing] will just lead to a bigger bubble and a bigger collapse and to a temporary hyperinflation before a depressionary deflation. Sadly, I consider the likelihood of this scenario being very high. Therefore wealth preservation is critical. Physical gold (and some silver) is the best protection against both hyperinflation and deflation. Remember with a deflationary implosion, no loans will be repaid and the banking system would not survive. Thus gold will be money as it has been for 5,000 years.
- Published on Oct 14, 2015
IN THIS INTERVIEW:
– Crash of the century has begun! ►0:58
– 70% stock market crash in 2016 ►4:39
– The Fed’s “solutions” will not fix the economy ►8:46
– Real estate market collapse ►10:58
– The meltdown will last into early 2020s ►12:21
– Gold price to skyrocket ►14:51
– Physical vs. paper precious metals ►17:42
Published on Oct 18, 2015
On the economy, Renowned analyst Charles Nenner predicts, “If you look at the business cycle, then you see the whole thing is turning down. It’s very regular. The problem is that we are not turning down from a GDP at 6%, we are turning down from a GDP of 1%. So, soon we are going to be very negative, and we are going to be in for a very negative deflationary crisis. It doesn’t mean the stock market is going to collapse now. It’s going to be the end of 2017. It’s one and a half years away. I think we could rally before the end of the year, but it will be a catastrophe in 2017. The Dow is going to 5,000 . . . by 2021. I have been saying this for years. If you are not safe before 2017, you can lose everything you have.”
Also, on the economy, Nenner warns, “It’s going to be very bad. My cycles show now unemployment is going up, which is another deflationary problem. Profits of companies will be very bad. . . . Everything is going to turn down. . . . The dollar is getting ready to go into a bear market, and next year will be the year of the Euro.”
On gold and silver, Nenner says, “I don’t think it will test the lows again, and it will take off in the first quarter of next year.”
Published on Oct 17, 2015
Special Opportunity: http://FutureMoneyTrends.com/Retirement
GUEST SITE: http://gold2020forecast.com
When it comes to market timing and predictions, no one wants to take responsibility for such precise forecasts. Bo Polny, however, of Gold2020Forecast.com, has done just that, and has made some extremely relevant and bold predictions regarding the stock market crash. His credibility with his past predictions and the overwhelming evidence pointing towards a stock market collapse is undeniable. He refers to this next stock market crash as the big one that has been building up for years. He does not believe that the U.S. dollar will be the safe haven, but rather gold and silver, with price targets for gold and silver being $9,000 and $1,000, respectively. He describes the time we are in right now as the pause before the big market collapse, with the major downward moves happening in October 2015.