- Part 2 of interview is here.
- Jim Willie: Gold Runs the Game and the East Holds the Gold
by THE MORNING SHOW with Patrick Timpone, http://oneradionetwork.com/
Jim Willie comes from US industry with three main fields of statistics covered. He earned a PhD in Statistics at Carnegie Mellon Univ in 1980. The three fields are Quality Control in manufacturing, Marketing Research in computer technology, and Sales Forecasting in retail. Since 2004, the “Golden Jackass” has been running the Hat Trick Letter, a newsletter that focuses on gold, currencies, central banks, and the economies. His numerous correct forecasts on important developments toward the global breakdown have gained considerable attention, if not notoriety. The current major forecasts include the rejection of the USDollar as global reserve, the installation of the Eurasian Trade Zone, the flipping east by Germany, Turkey, Saudi, and Japan, and the return of the Gold Standard. The return will come through the trade window, not the currency window. The acceleration of systemic breakdown events has come in earnest during January here, exactly as forecast.
– Jim shares the story on how he has come to do what he does; the economists have no interest in giving correct forecasts. Jim explains why
– What changed with the U.S. economy after Bretton Woods?
– Jim argues that the economy has not grown since 2008 in spite of reports that it has
– Jim explains the Chapwood consumer price index
– Will the King Dollar people allow it to not only crash, but vanish? Jim says, “the dollar is dying”
– The Chinese are the only ones funding the IMF and Christine Lagarde is being used as a mouth piece; Jim elaborates
– Jim gives us his viewpoint on what Syria is all about. Hint: It starts with money. Are we surprised?
– Jim comments on all the ISIS beheadings and makes claims they are faked
– The narco money and the lack of funding for Jeb Bush; where does America’s need for heroin play into the picture? Jim talks the antics of the ‘Bush Crime Family’
– Will we get a gold backed dollar? Why would the criminal ‘boys’ back the dollar with stolen gold?
– Comment and question from a listener: Jim, you said in your last interview in June 2016, that the ideal place to hold gold is in Hong Kong. I get the part about the the depository bond agreement. They will not give out my information, good, but isnt this the same as investing in paper like GLD or SLV. I will never be able to go to Hong Kong to pick up what I may invest there so I would have to rely on there willingness to send me back what $ I send to them when its time to cash out. Could Jim elaborate on this and tell us which Hong Kong company is safest to deal with. I have been reading Jim’s newsletter for the last 2 years.
– Which are the best five currencies to hold in a multi-currency account to weather the gold reset and which currencies should be avoided?
– Does Jim feel that U.S. will be forced to show their hand in regard to the Gold Holdings poker game?
– Where does Monsanto fit in? It used to be a good company before they went rogue
and so much more!!
- US is Broke and By Far the Biggest Issue – Eric Sprott
by Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Early Sunday Release)
Renowned money manager Eric Sprott is still very bullish on physical gold and silver. Why? Sprott proclaims, “The U.S. is broke. We know they’re broke. . . . About a thousand professors have signed up and told Congress you’ve got to deal with this issue, and it is immediately ignored, but it is by far the biggest issue. It’s not just government. It’s corporate pension plans, and state pension plans and all these unfunded obligations where everyone thinks they are going to receive something only to find out that they are not going to receive something. . . . The math is pretty simple. The U.S. is broke, and I don’t want to single out the U.S. Lots of countries are broke. I am sure Japan is broke, and I am sure there are European countries that are broke. We can’t keep extending and pretending and suggesting everything is great. Unfortunately, someone is going to pay the price, and I am not sure when the price is going to be paid. The analogy I use is we all knew ten years ago that Detroit was broke. . . . It was so mathematically certain that you knew what was going to happen. The same thing will happen to the United States.”
How has the economy stayed afloat even though the U.S. is broke? Sprott, who manages nearly $7.5 billion in total assets, contends, “I take it back to NASDAQ 2000 when we had our crash, and there really should have been a normal secular bear market. Along comes the government and their ‘cash for clunkers’ and ‘home buyer tax credit’ and HARPS and TALF and too-big-to fail and printing and ZIRP. This was an elongated process of trying to hold it together. All of this was supposed to have a huge impact on the economy, and yet, we have had negligible growth. In the meantime, all the debts have soared. You have student loan debt, and now students can’t afford to buy a home, so they are all living with their families. You have so many people on food stamps, and you have people taking advantage of the disability fund . . . in the latest statement, it goes broke in a year. . . . This is symptomatic of the problems.”
Published on Nov 4, 2015
Bo Polny from Gold Forecast2020 joins me for a debate about market cycles VS. Bankster manipulation. Bo firmly maintains that “the cycles ARE the manipulation” while I continue to argue that the cycles are controlled by the BANKSTER manipulation. And despite Bo’s call for 3-digit silver in 2016 – and Clif High’s web bot prediction for silver to explode higher when Bitcoin retakes $408-$420, I argue that silver and gold will remain capped until the Bankster manipulation stops – or is stopped – once and for all. Thanks for tuning in.
- Gold is the perfect debt extinguisher. By repricing gold many folds higher, governments around the world will solve their debt problems.
- Bill Holter: China Could Reprice Gold to $100,000 per Ounce
by Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com
Financial writer and gold expert Bill Holter contends China has enormous debt problems, but a very good plan B. Holter explains, “China used fiat debt to build real infrastructure, and when the system blows up, the fiat debt blows away and they are left with infrastructure. Do they have 20% bad loans? They very well could and probably do. If it is true that they are going to have a debt blow up, don’t forget China has been importing big tonnage of gold for years now. Over the last five years, they have imported 9,000 tons of gold. Their way out is the old way out. The old way out was to revalue gold higher. They could revalue gold and step up and say they will pay $50,000 or $100,000 per ounce for any and all ounces for sale. You can’t say there is not enough gold. What you can say is that it’s not priced correctly to support the system. If they have an implosion of debt which leaves their balance sheets impaired, the way to recapitalize the balance sheets is to revalue the price of gold higher. It creates capital, in other words.”
How about the U.S. debt problem? Holter says, “That does not and cannot work for the U.S. because we have offloaded our gold. Simple math tells you the gold that China received has to come from somewhere, and that only somewhere in the world is Western U.S. vaults.”
Could the U.S. still have its more than 8,000 tons of gold? Holter says, “That’s pure ‘hopium’ that the U.S. still has their gold. Common sense and logic tells you that the gold is gone.”
So, has the U.S. budget and debt ceiling deal fixed anything? Holter says, “If they didn’t raise the debt ceiling, there would have been an immediate implosion. You have to understand, Americans are the only people on earth that aren’t laughing at the debt ceiling. Foreigners are laughing at it. You are talking about $20 trillion. It can’t be paid. We are at 110% of GDP already, and we’re the reserve currency.”
Holter goes on to say, “It’s another bubble. It’s going to burst, and the banks are in worse condition now from a debt to equity standpoint. Nothing has changed–it’s just bigger.”
Published on Nov 3, 2015
Jeff interviews Bo Polny of Gold2020forecast.com, topics include: Bo has been following the Shemitah for years picking November this year for the major event, the Shemitah started in September but leads up to the major event in November, historic market cycles and accurate predictions yield consistent returns, markets at the point of a major turn, massive breakout for gold and silver, the only strength left in the world is the US market and that looks like it is topping now, the Jubilee year means the meltdown can occur any through the year up to October 2016, the flight to safety will be into gold and silver, when the moving average fails we are going to have some major movement in the price of gold, watch the price very closely!
- WARNING: Prepare For The Total Destruction Of The Financial System And $100,000 – $100 Million Gold
Today the man who has become legendary for his predictions on QE, historic moves in currencies, and major global events warned King World News that people need to prepare for the total destruction of the current financial system and $100,000 – $100 million gold.
By Egon von Greyerz, Co-Founder of Matterhorn Asset Management & GoldSwitzerland
November 2 – (King World News) – How long can a bull fed on paper money survive? It seems that a bull fed on paper money has eternal life. Whatever the news is, worldwide stock markets react positively. It takes a long time to kill off a secular bull even if it has the wrong diet.
- Published on Oct 26, 2015
Great interview with Dr. Jim Willie, Editor of the Hat Trick Letter that can be found on http://www.GoldenJackass.com
1) Lost US leadership globally, with Petro-$ gone and USMilitary retreat- numerous hidden consequences to the dismantled Petro-Dollar Standard
– rising USD exchange rate (not from strong economy) has slammed a few areas
– US energy sector in absolute wrecked tatters (bankruptcies, debt defaults)
– US export trade in standstill (empty Calif shipping containers)
– assaults on Wall St bank balance sheets, with derivative losses (covered by Hidden QE)
– led to Russian Military inclusion in northern Middle East front
– Russia saw threat to Tartus Naval Base, to Turkey and Bosporus entry, to Russia front
– duplicity of the ISIS/ISIL entire movement and position by USGovt
– growing retreat has deeper military superiority issues at work (Russian spot items)
2) RMB international seeding and spread with Hub Centers, trade settlement, and soon oil sales
– London strives with ambition to be major European RMB hub for connection to China
– London has ambition to be major link to China for massive trade deals
– competition with France, Germany, Switzerland on RMB hub centers
– delay for IMF Special Draw Rights inclusion seems orchestrated
– IMF inclusion means perhaps $1 trillion in estimated RMB bonds in Western bank systems
– cross border trade rising noticeably in RMB settlement (still rather minor)
– fast rising RMB settlement in gold trade
– big BIG item upcoming is Gulf Emirate oil sales in RMB terms
– strategic meetings between Saudis and Russia at Kremlin with Putin
– negotiating Saudi role vis-a-vis ISIS, and probably RMB sales with Russia price setting
– major changes coming to Saudi, either play ball with Kremlin or swept out in palace coup
– Russian trade zones avoid USD in payments, likely to use more RMB
– CIPS payment system set running, to be expanded, rivals SWIFT (pushed aside for abuses)
3) USTreasury Bond cracks covered by (not so hidden) $1 trillion in monthly QE volume
– ongoing USTBond market fractures and collapse in ultra slow motion
– maybe negative interest rates far more widely, even on Fed Funds
– negative flirt on REPO rate and Dollar Swap rate
– major new item is Reverse REPO gigantic volume, Fails Deliver TBonds gigantic volume
– $40 billion in daily Fail volume means $1 trillion per month in Hidden QE by USFed
– flow is confirmed, but purpose is not (suspect Wall St bank oil hedges and Petro-$ derivs)
– Belgium EuroClear identified as Chinese (BRICS too) weigh station for TBond dumping
– notice $250bn in Chinese dumped TBonds in July, Aug, Sept but TNX calm near 2.0%
– USTreasury Bond market under full control, emergency war room condition
4) Key swing nations in Britain, Germany, Turkey, Saudi Arabia
– geopolitical stage at risk of important tipping points
– Britain might make key decisions against USD in order to court RMB trade
– Germany might make key moves to further Frankfurt RMB Hub
– could it be that Germany will undermine Russian Sanctions via further RMB moves?
– Turkey has upcoming elections in early November
– word is tilt East even if Erdogan wins, but much faster tilt if loses
– risk of Turkish Military coup present and strong
– Turkey is important in two ways: Bosporus control, Turk Stream in Gazprom pipeline
– Saudis are in state of flux, royal challenges as King Salman is out with senile dementia
– Mohammed bin Salman (MbS) is in charge, cutting deals with Putin in Russia
– war in Yemen going badly, another proxy war with Iran
– Saudi important in numerous ways: turns Emirates RMB, end of Petro-$, oil exhausted
Furious China Summons U.S. Ambassador, Slams Obama Decision To “Threaten Peace” With Warship Challenge
- The next logical move for China: is NOT a shooting war with America but to attack the world reserve currency, the US dollar. All the steps taken by China so far are pointing to the direction of destroying America’s global monetary hegemony. Namely:
1. BRICS Bank and AIIB as replacement for IMF and World Bank.
2. Initiating a Shanghai gold physical delivery contract to destroy the LBMA and COMEX control of gold prices.
3. Increasing the use of Chinese Yuan in global trade settlement.
4. Implementing the Chinese Interbank Payment System (CIPS) as replacement for the Anglo-American, western controlled SWIFT.
- If China were to start a shooting war ie. WW3, they will immediately push Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, S. Korea … into America’s arms, irretrievably. There are NO DOUBTS as to where these nations will stand in the event of a WW3: US vs China. Therefore, it is a stupid move on China’s part to start a shooting war with America. They will lose Asia and at best: WW3 with America will be a draw. I seriously doubt China can win an all out war against US.
- The Chinese will initiate financial WW3 by destroying the dollar, demanding Chinese Yuan (or gold) payment in trade (ie. rejecting the USD), revalue the price of gold much higher (2x, 3X..) and trigger the trillions of dollars of precious metals derivatives held by the Wall Street banksters, detonate financial nuclear weapon: dump all US treasuries (US$1-2 Trillion) forcing interest rates to rise and collapsing the stock market…. You get the idea.
- The global economic, financial and currency collapse is approaching. Take cover. Got physical gold yet?
- Furious China Summons U.S. Ambassador, Slams Obama Decision To “Threaten Peace” With Warship Challenge
by Tyler Durden, http://www.zerohedge.com
Update: CHINA SUMMONS U.S. AMBASSADOR OVER SOUTH CHINA SEA PATROL: CCTV
Well, the USS Lassen sailed within 12-nautical miles of Subi Reef and surprisingly, World War III did not break out overnight.
Nine months of tension between Washington and Beijing over the latter’s land reclamation efforts in The South China Sea culminated on Monday with President Obama’s decision to send a guided missile destroyer to China’s man-made military outposts on a “freedom of navigation” exercise. As we put it on Monday evening:
“The ball is now squarely in China’s court. The question now is whether Beijing will back down and concede that “sovereignty” somehow means something different with regard to the islands than it does with respect to the mainland or whether Xi will stick to his guns (no pun intended) and take a pot shot at a US destroyer.”
In short, some feared that based on recent rhetoric out of Beijing (e.g. the PLA will “stand up and use force”) that China might actually fire upon the US-flagged vessel or at least move to surround it in what might mark the first step on the road to war.
Ultimately, that didn’t happen as China apparently decided to take the high road for now and avoid an escalation that might have had far-reaching consequences. That said, Beijing isn’t happy. Here’s more from Bloomberg:
China said it will take “all necessary measures” to defend its territory after the U.S. sailed a warship through waters claimed by China in the disputed South China Sea, a move the government in Beijing called a threat to peace and stability in Asia.
“The behavior of the U.S. warship threatened China’s sovereignty and national interest, endangered the safety of the island’s staff and facilities, and harmed the regional peace and stability,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang said in a statement today. “The Chinese side expressed its strong discontent and firm opposition.”
Published on Oct 25, 2015
Bill Holter from JS Mineset joins me for this late October precious metals and global economic implosion update. “The money worldwide is FAKE. Gold is, has been and always will be REAL money. Gold is God’s money. That’s what this is about. This is about forcing the population of the world to us FAKE money and the REAL money is being accumulated.” And in a world of increasingly worthless fiat Bill reminds us of one critical fact, “Silver is a no brainer. Silver is the cheapest ASSET on the planet.”
- Global Economy On The Verge Of Collapse As It Turns Down In An Already Bankrupt World
Today the man who has become legendary for his predictions on QE, historic moves in currencies, and major global events warned King World News that the global economy is on the verge of collapse as it turns down in an already bankrupt world.
October 25 – (King World News) – Egon von Greyerz: “Eric, at the end of last week we again saw the madness of stock market investors in following every word a central banker utters. At the ECB press conference, Draghi indicated that the money printing of the ECB might be increased in December…
On The Verge Of Collapse
But little do investors realize that the ECB will print more and so will the Fed, not to please the stock market but because the world economy and the financial system are on the verge of collapsing. Liquidity in the banking system is extremely tight and bank lending is decreasing.
I published an article on KWN about the problems facing Deutsche Bank because of their $100 trillion derivatives position. But Deutsche Bank is not the only bank with this massive exposure. JP Morgan, for example, also has around $100 trillion of derivatives exposure, and the top U.S. banks have a staggering $250 trillion of derivatives exposure. And if these derivatives are valued properly, the true value of the U.S. bank exposure is an close to the jaw-dropping figure of $500 trillion.
When counterparties fail, the $500 trillion U.S. bank total and the total global derivatives exposure of $1.5 quadrillion will sustain unimaginable losses.