“It Would Have Taken Out ALL THE BANKS”: MAJOR Operation Needed to Stop the Next Bank Run on Gold – London Analyst
- “It Would Have Taken Out ALL THE BANKS”: MAJOR Operation Needed to Stop the Next Bank Run on Gold – London Analyst
Alasdair Macleod Joins Us From London to Warn Things Are Getting Critical in the Gold Market:
“It Would Have Taken Out ALL OF THE BANKS”
The London Analyst Reveals A MAJOR Operation Will Be Needed to Stop the Next Bank Run on Gold, & Explains Why THIS Is What’s Driving the Price of Gold:
* Gold & Silver Rally: This Has A Good Feeling Behind It
* This Rally In Gold and Silver Could Go A Long Way
* Will Eurozone Demand For Gold EXPLODE As the Italian Banking Crisis Nears Climax?
* Macleod Takes Us Back to Cyprus: He Explains the Last Time We Had A MAJOR Operation to Stop A Bank Run On Gold: It Would Have Taken Out ALL of the Bullion Banks!
* It’s Going to Be A Bit More Difficult To Stop the Next Bank Run On Gold
* We’re Getting to the Stage Where We Want the Financial Crisis to Begin
* The US Dollar Is Going to be VERY VERY WEAK, It’s Going Down, and Down, and Down – Implication Is Gold and Silver Will Go Up, And Up, And Up!
Physical Silver Update:
Sales of US Mint Silver Coins QUADRUPLED this week to 795,000 coins from just 220,000 Silver Eagles one week ago, bringing monthly ASE sales to 1.295 million coins, and year to date Silver Eagle sales to 7,637,500 coins as demand increased across the industry as silver prices recovered from the drubbing received at the hands of the bullion banks ahead of the latest Fed Rate Hike. Premiums on 90% silver bags stabilized this week after jumping last week, as the .50 jump in silver spot prices freed up additional silver bag inventory.
No comments yet.