Ex-FBI Official: Clintons Are a ‘Crime Family’. Who Should be Investigated for Illicit Ties to Russia? Trump or Clinton?
- AMERICA’S FIRST CRIME FAMILY
A shockingly revealing look at the real Bill and Hillary Clinton
Highlights of “AMERICA’S FIRST CRIME FAMILY” include:
* “Something wicked this way comes – again” by David Kupelian, on why the Clintons need to be banished from America’s political landscape for good
* “The Clinton crime family” by Joseph Farah, on how Bill and Hill escape punishment decade after decade
* “‘I don’t believe Hillary’: Veteran newsman and Clinton admirer decries ‘stupid,’ ‘seedy’ scandals and serial lying” by Art Moore
* “Hillary’s 22 biggest scandals,” a comprehensive look at Mrs. Clinton’s outrageous, immoral and illegal behavior
* “Caught on video: Hillary didn’t ‘do email’ because of investigations”
* “IN HER OWN WORDS” – A string of shockingly revealing quotes from Hillary Clinton
* “Smoking gun! Hillary knew Benghazi attack was planned 10 days in advance” by Leo Hohmann, on defense memos that revealed al-Qaida terrorist plans “to kill as many Americans as possible”
* “Rand Paul dubs Libya ‘Hillary’s war’”
* “Kathleen Willey: ‘Scandal a day’ with Hillary White House run” by Art Moore, in which the sexual harassment victim o Bill Clinton says of Hillary: “She has only succeeded at riding the coattails of other men”
* “Hillary goes left – the GOP needs to return right” by David Limbaugh, who says, “Republicans don’t have the luxury of playing games”
* “Americans’ religious beliefs ‘have to be changed’” – a shocking declaration from Hillary Clinton
* “Hillary’s millions from pro-pipeline firms” by Dick Morris, who documents how Hillary “happily picked up where Bill left off, totaling $10 million in speaking fees”
* “Analyst’s probe implicates Hillary in foundation fraud” by Jerome R. Corsi, on evidence of “wanton transgressions” while she served as director
* “Hillary partnered with radical Alinsky group” by Aaron Klein, on the deeply disturbing revelation that confirms her far-left ideological roots
* “Promise of even more amnesty for illegals”
* “How Clinton will crash” by Dick Morris, on the simple fact that accounts for Hillary’s elevated ratings in the polls.
As June’s Whistleblower documents, the Clintons are a de facto crime family that somehow achieved immunity from prosecution more than 20 years ago – and, until recently, even immunity from criticism from the so-called “mainstream media.”
No comments yet.