Lior Gantz: Zero Hour Approaches — 15 March 2017 — The End of Debt Ceiling Suspension
- Published on Mar 8, 2017
March 15th is an important date. $20 Trillion in debt will soon be reached. Zero hour approaches. Lior Gantz, founder of WealthResearchGroup.com joins me to discuss.
- Non event or D-Day? Hard to say. There is a confluence of events with unpredictable results which may lead to ‘Black Swans’. The Ides of March (15 March) is the next critical date to watch because:
* FedRes meets and will very likely raise interest rates. Market probability of interest rate increase has hit 90%.
* The US debt ceiling ‘holiday’ will expire on 15 March. Thereafter, if the ceiling is not raise, the US Govt will run out of money.
* Theresa May, PM of UK, has indicated that she will trigger Article 50 for Brexit on this date despite opposition.
* Dutch Elections on 15 March. There is a good chance anti-Europe party will win. See also: BOMBSHELL NEXIT POLL: More than half of Dutch voters now want to LEAVE the European Union
No comments yet.