$10,000/oz Silver if Mr. TRUMP Drains the “Silver Swamp!”?
- $10,000/oz Silver if Mr. TRUMP Drains the “Silver Swamp!”
by Bix Weir, http://www.roadtoroota.com/
Ok Mr. Trump. You say you want to “Drain the Swamp” but do you understand that doing so will SINK your friends on Wall Street? You should know this…and I think you do.
So I am voting for you because you claim to be a man of your word.
DRAINING THE SWAP MEANS ENDING THE PRICE MANIPULATION OF SILVER!!!
The very moment that the 50+ year artificial price suppression of SILVER is lifted the price will SKYROCKET past $10K per ounce. The very moment! Here’s the 20 things that need to happen if Trump sticks to his word and the SILVER SWAMP is REALLY drained:
1) The removal of the gigantic concentrated short position on the COMEX Silver market as reported in the CFTC Commitment of Traders and Bank Participation Reports.
2) The announcement of charges filed by both the CFTC and the FBI against these banks for Silver market manipulation.
3) The shut down of the iShares Silver ETF (SLV) and the subsequent attempt by SLV investors to transfer their money into physical silver in their own possession.
4) The implementation of REALISTIC COMEX Position Limits in Silver of no more than 1,500 contracts and the enforcement of the Disruptive Trading Practices law.
5) The winding down of the outrageous and manipulative Silver derivative positions held by JP Morgan and Citibank as reported by the US Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
6) The mass redemption of paper Silver currently held in Pooled Silver Accounts and Silver Certificate Programs into physical silver held in the possession of the owner.
7) The Silver to Gold Price Ratio reflects the true physical relationship between above ground gold and above ground silver that is available for sale on a free and open market.
8) The realization by industrial users of silver that the supply of physical silver is rapidly depleting and with the future of producing their products in jeopardy they begin stockpiling physical silver.
9) The reversal of Silver’s ever increasing use in industrial applications due to either high prices or the discovery of a viable substitute with similar physical properties and attributes.
10) The realization by the remaining 99.9% of the investing public that does not currently own any physical that Silver is extremely undervalued and should be held by all investors interested in portfolio safety and value appreciation.
11) Acknowledgment by the Bullion Banks and US Government that they have been involved in the price suppression of Silver for over 50 years in order to support and extend the global confidence in un-backed fiat US Dollar.
No comments yet.