Socio-Economics History Blog

Socio-Economics & History Commentary

Dr. Tim Ball: How The World Was Deceived About Global Warming And Climate Change

Joseph_Goebbels-If_u_tell_a_LIE_Big_enough

http://www.amazon.com/The-Deliberate-Corruption-Climate-Science/dp/0988877740?tag=vig-20

Dr. Tim Ball exposes the malicious misuse of climate science as it was distorted by dishonest brokers to advance the political aspirations of the progressive left. Click on image to goto Amazon!

  • Dr. Tim Ball: How The World Was Deceived About Global Warming And Climate Change
    by TIM BALL, http://www.therebel.media/  
    Current weather is normal; that is, it is well within the range of all previous weather and climate variations. There are no dramatic increases in temperature, precipitation, hurricanes, tornadoes, or any other severe weather. The climate is changing just as it always has and always will and the rate of change is perfectly normal. Of course, that is not what the government, environmentalists, or the media promote and as a result most of the public believe. The misconception is deliberate and central to the exploitation of global warming and climate change as the vehicle for a political agenda.

    One phenomenon that creates the illusion weather is abnormal is the attention given by the media. We all experience being introduced to a person then seeing them pop up every time we turn around. It’s the same thing with cars after you buy one you see them everywhere. In both cases they were always there, but not part of your awareness. Weather and climate events seem to occur everyday, but it is because they became a media story. They always occurred. Now the story appears and is amplified by the sensationalism of the media with their “Extreme Weather Reports.”

    The entire objective of those pursuing the political agenda was to create the illusion that current weather is abnormal and therefore unnatural. They wanted to show that all this occurred in the last 100 years as a result of human industrial activity. The objective was to create false science, which was easy because few people know about weather and climate, a fact confirmed by a Yale University study that created a High School exam. Figure 1 shows the raw results with 52 percent getting an F and 25 percent a D for a total failure of 77 percent.

    read more.
View this document on Scribd
http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/20762-scientists-launch-investigation-into-climate-data-adjustments

Click on image for article.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/17685-climate-scientist-global-warming-nazis-threaten-humanity

Click on image for article.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/01/21/mit-climate-scientist-global-warming-believers-a-cult/

Click on image for article.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/climate-scientist-ridicules-u-n-report-as-junk/

Click on image for article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2425775/Climate-scientists-told-cover-fact-Earths-temperature-risen-15-years.html

Click on image for article.

end

August 5, 2016 - Posted by | GeoPolitics, Science & Technology, Social Trends | , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: