Initial DNA Analysis of Paracas Elongated Skull Released – Not Human!! Nephilim Skeletons!
- “… the differences between Paracas ancient people and other people who have lived in this area. … (the normal human skull has) 3 cranial plates … the frontal and the 2 parietal plates .. then we have the Paracas (skull) … this skull is very different from the other 2 (normal human skulls) … in many different ways … in terms of plates there are only 2: … 1 frontal and 1 parietal, not 2 parietal (as in a normal human skull)!.. The volume of this skull is … 25 percent larger than the Inca skull (ie. normal human skull)! … The eye sockets are much larger! The nose seems to be larger! “ - Quote from video above
“Purposeful cranial deformation can change the shape of a skull, but it cannot increase the volume of the skull.” - Quote
- See also:
These Ancient Elongated Skulls Are NOT HUMAN! Nephilim Skeletons!
- The Bible states very clearly: during the Days of Noah, fallen angels came down to earth and had sexual relationships with women and produce a breed of hybrid fallen angel/human race. The Kings James Bible translates the original word into ‘giants’. In the original text it is ‘Nephilim’, from the Hebrew verbal root n-ph-l “fall” ie. ‘fallen ones’.
The Nephilim /ˈnɛfɨˌlɪm/ were the offspring of the “sons of God” and the “daughters of men” according to Genesis 6:4; and giants who inhabited Canaan according to Numbers 13:33.
Evidence cited in favor of the “fallen angels” interpretation includes the fact that the phrase “the sons of God” (Hebrew, בְּנֵי הָֽאֱלֹהִים; literally “sons of the gods”) is used twice outside of Genesis chapter 6, in the Book of Job (1:6 and 2:1) where the phrase explicitly references angels. The Septuagint’s translation of Genesis 6:2 renders this phrase as “the angels of God.”[improper synthesis?]
- This is the real reason why God told the Israelites going into Canaan to wipe out certain races ie. they were the Nephilim, the seed of the serpent. These were beings hell-bent on (genetically) corrupting the entire planet (as in the Days of Noah) and filled the world with violence. It was a race at war with humanity and bent on destroying humanity. During the Days of Noah, the earth was (genetically) corrupted ie. not just man but animals too! Which was why God sent the Genesis flood to kill not just man but animals too!
Genesis 6:11-12 New King James Version (NKJV)
11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.
- Jude 1:6-7 New King James Version (NKJV)
6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; 7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
- Genesis 6:1-4, New King James Version (NKJV)
The Wickedness and Judgment of Man
1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. ….
4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
- Initial DNA analysis of Paracas elongated skull released – with incredible results!
by April Holloway, http://www.ancient-origins.net/, 5 Feb 2014
Paracas is a desert peninsula located within the Pisco Province in the Ica Region, on the south coast of Peru. It is here were Peruvian archaeologist, Julio Tello, made an amazing discovery in 1928 – a massive and elaborate graveyard containing tombs filled with the remains of individuals with the largest elongated skulls found anywhere in the world. These have come to be known as the ‘Paracas skulls’. In total, Tello found more than 300 of these elongated skulls, which are believed to date back around 3,000 years. A DNA analysis has now been conducted on one of the skulls and expert Brien Foerster has released preliminary information regarding these enigmatic skulls.
It is well-known that most cases of skull elongation are the result of cranial deformation, head flattening, or head binding, in which the skull is intentionally deformed by applying force over a long period of time. It is usually achieved by binding the head between two pieces of wood, or binding in cloth. However, while cranial deformation changes the shape of the skull, it does not alter its volume, weight, or other features that are characteristic of a regular human skull.
The Paracas skulls, however, are different. The cranial volume is up to 25 percent larger and 60 percent heavier than conventional human skulls, meaning they could not have been intentionally deformed through head binding/flattening. They also contain only one parietal plate, rather than two. The fact that the skulls’ features are not the result of cranial deformation means that the cause of the elongation is a mystery, and has been for decades.
- Mr. Juan Navarro, owner and director of the local museum, called the Paracas History Museum, which houses a collection of 35 of the Paracas skulls, allowed the taking of samples from 5 of the skulls. The samples consisted of hair, including roots, a tooth, skull bone and skin, and this process was carefully documented via photos and video. The samples were sent to the late Lloyd Pye, founder of the Starchild Project, who delivered the samples to a geneticist in Texas for DNA testing.
The results are now back, and Brien Foerster, author of more than ten books and an authority on the ancient elongated headed people of South America, has just revealed the preliminary results of the analysis. He writes:
It had mtDNA (mitochondrial DNA) with mutations unknown in any human, primate, or animal known so far. But a few fragments I was able to sequence from this sample indicate that if these mutations will hold we are dealing with a new human-like creature, very distant from Homo sapiens, Neanderthals and Denisovans.
The implications are of cause huge. “I am not sure it will even fit into the known evolutionary tree,” wrote Foerster. He added that if the Paracas individuals were so biologically different, they would not have been able to interbreed with humans.
The result of this analysis is only phase one of many phases of analysis due to take place. The results need to be replicated and more analysis undertaken before final conclusions can be drawn. We will update when more details emerge.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.