Tom Horn & Steve Quayle: Exo-Vaticana! Petrus Romanus, Project LUCIFER & The Vatican’s Astonishing Plan for the Arrival of an Alien Savior!
- Why is the Vatican involve in astronomy? Why are they investing so much money building observatories, even launching their own probes into space. It appears, according to Dr. Tom Horn, that the Vatican (and Black projects, Black Ops, the occult scientific community.. ) are observing/monitoring the arrival of something in deep space on a trajectory to planet earth. Why is the deep space infrared telescope at Mount Graham named LUCIFER? Are they on the look out for their master: Lucifer/Satan and his fallen angels (Rev. 12:-9) coming to earth in the final strong delusion (2Thess 2:9-12) grand deception of the endtimes?!
- It appears these ‘Aliens’ that are arriving on planet earth are really the fallen angels, their Nephilim children, demons, fallen spiritual beings, the serpent gods of old …. . The appearing of the Man of Sin, the Anti-Christ, the fake messiah, the bringer of false peace, the white horseman of Revelation 6 is at hand !
‘Major deception of the last days… the (Satanic) priest told us … Master’s (Satan) Grand Plan for harvesting the nations/multitudes of the earth into his cause … Just before the close of the great controversy of the forces of good and evil … It is going to be done in a unique manner … people are going to eat this stuff … Spirits (demon spirits) will declare themselves to be inhabitants of far distant planets in the galaxies … coming to warn inhabitants of planet earth of the impending destruction of the planet … unless something is done to avoid it…’
Roger Morneau, Ex Satanist
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 (New King James Version)
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
- This is a great radio interview of Dr. Tom Horn and Steve Quayle on the Hagmann and Hagmann show on 13 January 2013! If above embedded audio does not work properly, here are the WMA and MP3 audio files!
Thomas Horn is internationally recognized lecturer, radio host and best selling author of several books including his newest books, Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here, Forbidden Gates and Apollyon Rising 2012. He is a well-known columnist whose articles have been referred to by writers of the L. A. Times Syndicate, MSNBC, Christianity Today, New Man Magazine, World Net Daily, News Max, White House Correspondents and dozens of news magazines and press agencies around the globe.
Mr. Horn has been interviewed by US Congressmen and Senators on his findings as well as featured repeatedly in major media including top-ten talk shows, America’s Morning News for The Washington Times, The 700 Club, The Harvest Show, Coast to Coast AM, Prophecy in the News, and the Southwest Radio Church to name a few. Thomas received the highest degree honorary doctorate bestowed in 2007 from legendary professor Dr. I.D.E. Thomas for his research into ancient history, and has been endorsed by such national leaders as Dr. James Kennedy.
Steve Quayle is an internationally best selling author, talk radio host, and renowned researcher.
- Christians will not immediately need to renounce their faith in God “simply on the basis of the reception of [this] new, unexpected information of a religious character from extraterrestrial civilizations.” However, once the “religious content” originating from outside the earth “has been verified” they will have to conduct “a re-reading [of the Gospel] inclusive of the new data…”
– Vatican Astronomer, Eminent Theologian and Full Professor of Fundamental Theology at the Pontificia Università della Santa Croce in Rome [Connected With Opus Dei], Father Giuseppe Tanzella-Nitti
- IS THE VATICAN EASING HUMANITY TOWARD ALIEN DISCLOSURE?
by Thomas R. Horn, May 24, 2008, NewsWithViews.com
Vatican chief astronomer Father Jose Gabriel Funes in a long interview with the L’Osservatore Romano newspaper this week made news by saying there is a certain possibility of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, and that such notion “doesn’t contradict our faith.”
How can we rule out that life may have developed elsewhere? Just as we consider earthly creatures as ‘a brother,’ and ‘sister,’ why should we not talk about an ‘extraterrestrial brother’? It would still be part of creation,” he said.
The statements by Funes are the latest in a string of recent comments by Vatican astronomers confirming a belief that discovery may be made in the near future of alien life, including intelligent life, and that this discovery would not unhinge the doctrine of Christ.
In 2005, another Vatican astronomer, Guy Consolmagno tackled this subject in a 50-page booklet, Intelligent Life in the Universe, in which he concluded that chances are better than not that mankind is facing a future discovery of extraterrestrial intelligence.
Approximately 7 years ago Monsignor Corrado Balducci made similar news when he said ETs were actually already interacting with earth and that some of the Vatican’s leaders were aware of it.
Before his death in 1999, maverick Catholic theologian Father Malachi Martin hinted at such more than once. In 1997, while on Coast to Coast AM radio, Art Bell asked him why the Vatican was heavily invested in the study of deep space at Mt Graham Observatory in southeastern Arizona. As a retired professor of the Pontifical Biblical Institute, Father Martin was uniquely qualified to hold in secret, information pertaining to the Vatican’s Advanced Technology Telescope (VATT) project at the Mount Graham International Observatory (MGIO). Martin’s answer ignited a firestorm of interest among Christian and secular UFOlogists when he said, “Because the mentality… amongst those who [are] at the… highest levels of Vatican administration and geopolitics, know that, now, knowledge of what’s going on in space, and what’s approaching us, could be of great import in the next five years, ten years.”
Those cryptic words “…what’s approaching us, could be of great import in the next five years, ten years,” was followed in subsequent interviews with discussion of a mysterious “sign in the sky” that Malachi believed was approaching from the North. People familiar with Malachi believe he may have been referring to a near-future arrival of alien intelligence.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.