Global Warming or The “New Ice Age”? Fear of the “Big Freeze”!
- Man made global warming is an Illuminist fraud ! The scientific data indicates that at best there were no global warming since 1998! See:
Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released… and here is the chart to prove it!
Global Warming Still Stalled Since 1998, WMO Doha Figures Show! ‘We’re Looking into This Thing Which is NOT HAPPENING’!
- At worst the data seems to suggest the planet may be heading towards a mini ice age! This man-made global warming fraud has its roots in the Illuminist Club of Rome in 1991.
- “In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. In their totality and in their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat with demands the solidarity of all peoples. But in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap about which we have already warned namely mistaking systems for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.“
– “The First Global Revolution”, A Report by the Council of the Club of Rome by Alexander King and Bertrand Schneider 1991. (The Club of Rome is part of the Illuminati RoundTable)
- Global Warming or The “New Ice Age”? Fear of the “Big Freeze”!
by Washington’s Blog, via http://www.globalresearch.ca/
Top Scientists, Government Agencies Have – For Over 100 Years – Been Terrified of a New Ice Age…
There has been an intense debate among leading scientists, government agencies and publications over whether the bigger threat is global warming or a new ice age. As we’ve previously noted, top researchers have feared an ice age – off and on – for more than 100 years. (This post does not weigh in one way or the other. It merely presents a historical record.)
On February 24, 1895, the New York Times published an article entitled “PROSPECTS OF ANOTHER GLACIAL PERIOD; Geologists Think the World May Be Frozen Up Again”, which starts with the following paragraph:
The question is again being discussed whether recent and long-continued observations do not point to the advent of a second glacial period, when the countries now basking in the fostering warmth of a tropical sun will ultimately give way to the perennial frost and snow of the polar regions.
In September 1958, Harper’s wrote an article called “The Coming Ice Age”. On January 11, 1970, the Washington Post wrote an article entitled “Colder Winters Held Dawn of New Ice Age – Scientists See Ice Age In the Future” which stated:
Get a good grip on your long johns, cold weather haters–the worst may be yet to come. That’s the long-long-range weather forecast being given out by “climatologists.” the people who study very long-term world weather trends.
In 1972, two scientists – George J. Kukla (of the Lamont-Doherty Geological Observatory) and R. K. Matthews (Chairman, Dept of Geological Sciences, Brown University) – wrote the following letter to President Nixon warning of the possibility of a new ice age:
Dear Mr. President:
Aware of your deep concern with the future of the world, we feel obliged to inform you on the results of the scientific conference held here recently. The conference dealt with the past and future changes of climate and was attended by 42 top American and European investigators. We enclose the summary report published in Science and further publications are forthcoming in Quaternary Research.
The main conclusion of the meeting was that a global deterioration of climate, by order of magnitude larger than any hitherto experience by civilized mankind, is a very real possibility and indeed may be due very soon.
The cooling has natural cause and falls within the rank of processes which produced the last ice age. This is a surprising result based largely on recent studies of deep sea sediments.
Existing data still do not allow forecast of the precise timing of the predicted development, nor the assessment of the man’s interference with the natural trends. It could not be excluded however that the cooling now under way in the Northern Hemisphere is the start of the expected shift. The present rate of the cooling seems fast enough to bring glacial temperatures in about a century, if continuing at the present pace.
The practical consequences which might be brought by such developments to existing social institution are among others:
(1) Substantially lowered food production due to the shorter growing seasons and changed rain distribution in the main grain producing belts of the world, with Eastern Europe and Central Asia to be first affected.
(2) Increased frequency and amplitude of extreme weather anomalies such as those bringing floods, snowstorms, killing frosts, etc.
With the efficient help of the world leaders, the research …
With best regards,
George J. Kukla (Lamont-Doherty Geological Observatory)
R. K. Matthews (Chairman, Dept of Geological Sciences, Brown U)
The White House assigned the task of looking at the claims contained in the letter to its science agencies, especially the National Science Foundation and NOAA, who engaged in a flurry of activity looking into the threat of an ice age.
On August 1, 1974 the White House wrote a letter to Secretary of Commerce Frederick Dent stating:
Changes in climate in recent years have resulted in unanticipated impacts on key national programs and policies. Concern has been expressed that recent changes may presage others. In order to assess the problem and to determine what concerted action ought to be undertaken, I have decided to establish a subcommittee on Climate Change.
Out of this concern, the U.S. government started monitoring climate. As NOAA scientists Robert W. Reeves, Daphne Gemmill, Robert E. Livezey, and James Laver point out:
There were also a number of short-term climate events of national and international consequence in the early 1970s that commanded a certain level of attention in Washington. Many of them were linked to the El Niño of 1972-1973.
A killing winter freeze followed by a severe summer heat wave and drought produced a 12 percent shortfall in Russian grain production in 1972. The Soviet decision to offset the losses by purchase abroad reduced world grain reserves and helped drive up food prices.Collapse of the Peruvian anchovy harvest in late 1972 and early 1973, related to fluctuations in the Pacific ocean currents and atmospheric circulation, impacted world supplies of fertilizer, the soybean market, and prices of all other protein feedstocks.
The anomalously low precipitation in the U.S. Pacific north-west during the winter of 1972-73 depleted reservoir storage by an amount equivalent to more than 7 percent of the electric energy requirements for the region.
On June 24, 1974, Time Magazine wrote an article entitled “Another Ice Age?” which stated:
As they review the bizarre and unpredictable weather pattern of the past several years, a growing number of scientists are beginning to suspect that many seemingly contradictory meteorological fluctuations are actually part of a global climatic upheaval. However widely the weather varies from place to place and time to time, when meteorologists take an average of temperatures around the globe they find that the atmosphere has been growing gradually cooler for the past three decades. The trend shows no indication of reversing. Climatological Cassandras are becoming increasingly apprehensive, for the weather aberrations they are studying may be the harbinger of another ice age.
Telltale signs are everywhere …
Whatever the cause of the cooling trend, its effects could be extremely serious, if not catastrophic. Scientists figure that only a 1% decrease in the amount of sunlight hitting the earth’s surface could tip the climatic balance, and cool the planet enough to send it sliding down the road to another ice age within only a few hundred years.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Societal and economics observer and commentator with an endtimes, future history perspective, in a satirical way. Follow me at Twitter: socioecohistory
- The System Cannot Be Sustained, When It Collapses It Will Be Epic: Gregory Mannarino
- Contagion from Italy’s Bank Meltdown Spreads
- Jim Willie: Bankruptcy of The West
- Israel’s War on Palestinian Children
- Russia Beefs Up Military in Southwest Amid NATO Build-Up
- Some $1 Billion Worth of Arms Funneled from Europe to Syria
- ‘The World is at War’ Pope Francis Admits to WW3 Against ISIS After France Church Attack
- France’s New Reality: Hollande Claims Country at War with ISIS, Predicts Long Battle
- ‘They Have a History of Corruption’: Clinton Cash Documentary Author Peter Schweizer
- 10 Presidents & Politicians Who Told Us That a “Secret Government” Controls The World & What They Said
- Wormwood, Mini Solar System Approaches: The Time of Tribulation
- ISIS Warn London ‘Next to be Attacked’ as UK Churches Put On Terror Alert After French Priest Murder
- Doug Casey on President Hillary Clinton… World War III… and the Deep State
- Italy Banks are CRASHING as Europe Collapsing into Chaos!
- Smoking Gun: Munich and Nice Attacks Linked to Multiple Alphabet Gangs
- Meet Fethullah Gulen(CIA), Deep State Plotter
- SUPERSTATE OR OBLIVION: ‘Unsustainable’ EU Told to Merge Or Die by Leading Credit Agency. The Rise of the Endtimes 10 Horn Beast Empire!
- 740 Palestinians Left Homeless in First Half of 2016 by Israeli Home Demolition
- Hillary To Flood The U.S. With ISIS?
- ISIS Claims Responsibility for French Church Attack
9/11 Apartheid Asia Bailout Bankruptcy Bible BRICS China CIA Collapse corruption Crime Currency depopulation derivative Devaluation ethnic_cleansing EU Europe Eurozone Fascism FederalReserve France Fraud Gaza genocide Germany Global_Warming Gold GreatDepression Greece Hyper-inflation Illuminati Iran Iraq Israel Japan Libya Martial_Law Meltdown MIC Middle_East MSM NATO Nazi Nephilim New_World_Order nuclear Obama Occult oil Palestine Police_State propaganda Psyop Riots Russia Satan Saudi_Arabia Silver stock_Market Syria Terrorism Treasury Turkey UK Ukraine UN Unemployment Unrest US Vaccine War weather Zionism
- Revelation 12:1-2September 23rd, 201714 months to go.
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- International Red Cross Report Confirms the Myth of the Holocaust Six Million
- Current Membership List of The Illuminati "Committee of 300"!
- Hillary Clinton Email Mentions Sacrifice To Moloch - The Illuminati Idol of the Bohemian Grove
- William Engdahl: Wikileaks - A Big Dangerous US Government Con Job!
- These 13 Satanic Families Rule the World: The Shadow Forces Behind the New World Order
- Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media!
- Flashback 1988: “Get Ready For A World Currency by 2018″ – The Economist Magazine!