Israel Shocked By Obama’s “Betrayal” of Mubarak!
- The problem with Zionist ‘666’ Israel is that it is the tail which thinks it is wagging the dog! The country is an apartheid and genocidal state. The reason it has been able to oppress, massacre, ‘ethnically’ cleanse … Palestine is because of the support of America. It is a lawless country, totally pissing on international law and morality. The country just will not accept that they are doing immense wrong, genocide of civilians, mass murder, war crimes …etc.
- The reality is: the Synagogue of Satan runs Israel with their Masonic brothers. It is a Satanic counterfeit and not the Israel of the Bible. It is a supremacist state build on fear and hate of gentiles. This is simply trauma based mind control to build enmity against ‘Goys’ (a derogative term)! The Zionists do not understand that they are being screwed by the Synagogue of Satan. They are taught to fear and hate using the Holocaust as brainwashing. ‘Kill the Goys before they kill you!’ ‘You are the chosen race (a LIE), killing Goys is not a sin (another LIE)!’ ‘See what they did in the Holocaust!’ The fact of the matter is: anti-Semitism is a weapon of the Zionist Illuminists. They manipulate Jews to further their Luciferian agenda!
- Jews Against Zionism: (emphasis mine)
It has been the age-old intention of Zionism to intentionally stir up anti-Semitism anywhere possible, and even more commonly, to take advantage of any Jewish suffering anywhere in order to enhance its cause Indeed, hatred of Jews and Jewish suffering is the oxygen of the Zionist movement, and from the very beginning has been to deliberately incite hatred of the Jew and then, in feigned horror, use it to justify the existence of the Zionist state – this is, of course, Machiavellianism raised to the highest degree. Thus, the Zionists thrive on hatred and suffering of Jews, and seek to benefit thereby through keeping Jews in perpetual fear, causing them to ignore the true nature of Zionism, and instead to consider the Zionist state is their salvation.
As far as Zionism is concerned, the founder of Zionism and apostate, Theodor Herzl, sought to intensify hatred of the Jew in order to enhance the cause of political Zionism. Here are some of his “pearls”:
“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our best friends”. (From his Diary, Part I, pp. 16)
There is a huge amount of literature describing how the Zionists made it very difficult to save Jews during and after World War II. As various individuals and organizations were trying to arrange departures of Jews to western countries, the Zionists worked overtime to prevent this from happening. They expressed the opinion that building up the Jewish population of Palestine was more important than enabling Jews to go to third countries, and they insisted to western powers that Jews should not be accepted anywhere other than Palestine. Indeed, Yitzchak Greenbaum, a famous Zionist, proclaimed that “one cow in Palestine was worth more than all the Jews in Poland.” The infamous David Ben-Gurion said in 1938:
“If I knew it was possible to save all the children in Germany by taking them to England, and only half of the children by taking them to Eretz Israel, I would choose the second solution. For we must take into account not only the lives of these children but also the history of the people of Israel.”
- Jews better wake up! Because the Synagogue of Satan is setting them up for the final war to end the existence of Zionist Israel. This is the Satanic World War 3 Plan: Zionist West vs Muslim World. Have nothing to do with Zionist ‘666’ Israel, renounce your citizenship and get out of the country. Burn all Star of David Satanic Hexagram! It is an insult to the greatest King of Israel, David, to call it the Star of David. King David had nothing to do with it! I do not believe that Zionist Israel will exist beyond 2020!
- The Illuminists intend to use the coming Greater Middle East war to discredit Islam, Judaism and Christianity. After Zionist Israel is destroyed, they will say that the God of Abraham is a lie, is a cruel God, just look at His followers…. Zionist Israel is totally destroyed so the Bible is wrong. These are all blasphemies. Unfortunately, alot of Christians will fall into their deception and believe the lies. After all, they have been taught/programmed by Illuminist ‘Christian’ preachers that Zionist Israel is the Israel of the Bible: A BIG LIE!
- My advice to all Christians is: Do not get involve in all these Illuminists generated wars! You want to be a soldier? Why not be a soldier for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Satanic path is: fear, hate, revenge, violence, war and death. The Gospel path is: peace, love and life for all mankind. The Bible does not teach me to hate Jews, Muslims or anyone. So why pick up a weapon and join a war to kill your fellowmen. Why not preach the Gospel?
Israel shocked by Obama’s “betrayal” of Mubarak
If Egypt’s President Hosni Mubarak is toppled, Israel will lose one of its very few friends in a hostile neighbourhood and U.S. President Barack Obama will bear a large share of the blame, Israeli pundits said on Monday.
Political commentators expressed shock at how the United States as well as its major European allies appeared to be ready to dump a staunch strategic ally of three decades, simply to conform to the current ideology of political correctness.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has told ministers of the Jewish state to make no comment on the political cliffhanger in Cairo, to avoid inflaming an already explosive situation. But Israel’s President Shimon Peres is not a minister.
“We always have had and still have great respect for President Mubarak,” he said on Monday. He then switched to the past tense. “I don’t say everything that he did was right, but he did one thing which all of us are thankful to him for: he kept the peace in the Middle East.” Newspaper columnists were far more blunt.
One comment by Aviad Pohoryles in the daily Maariv was entitled “A Bullet in the Back from Uncle Sam.” It accused Obama and his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of pursuing a naive, smug, and insular diplomacy heedless of the risks.
Who is advising them, he asked, “to fuel the mob raging in the streets of Egypt and to demand the head of the person who five minutes ago was the bold ally of the president … an almost lone voice of sanity in a Middle East?” “The politically correct diplomacy of American presidents throughout the generations … is painfully naive.”
Obama on Sunday called for an “orderly transition” to democracy in Egypt, stopping short of calling on Mubarak to step down, but signalling that his days may be numbered.
“AMERICA HAS LOST IT”
Netanyahu instructed Israeli ambassadors in a dozen key capitals over the weekend to impress on host governments that Egypt’s stability is paramount, official sources said. “Jordan and Saudi Arabia see the reactions in the West, how everyone is abandoning Mubarak, and this will have very serious implications,” Haaretz daily quoted one official as saying.
Egypt, Israel’s most powerful neighbour, was the first Arab country to make peace with the Jewish state, in 1979. Egyptian President Anwar Sadat, who signed the treaty, was assassinated two years later by an Egyptian fanatic. It took another 13 years before King Hussein of Jordan broke Arab ranks to made a second peace with the Israelis. That treaty was signed by Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, who was assassinated one year later, in 1995, by an Israeli fanatic.
There have been no peace treaties since. Lebanon and Syria are still technically at war with Israel. Conservative Gulf Arab regimes have failed to advance their peace ideas. A hostile Iran has greatly increased its influence in the Middle East conflict. “The question is, do we think Obama is reliable or not,” said an Israeli official, who declined to be named. “Right now it doesn’t look so. That is a question resonating across the region not just in Israel.”
Writing in Haaretz, Ari Shavit said Obama had betrayed “a moderate Egyptian president who remained loyal to the United States, promoted stability and encouraged moderation.” To win popular Arab opinion, Obama was risking America’s status as a superpower and reliable ally.
“Throughout Asia, Africa and South America, leaders are now looking at what is going on between Washington and Cairo. Everyone grasps the message: “America’s word is worthless … America has lost it.”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.