Feds Ignore Due Process, First Amendment, Shut Down 73,000 Blogs!
- My time as a blogger may be running out. I have been expecting this for quite some time. The Illuminists need to be able to sell their lies and propaganda without interference. For the Illuminati to be successful, they need to shut down the internet, talk radio and all alternative news media. The snakes have been calling for this for the past few years. Now, Obama the Illuminist puppet president is given a ‘kill’ switch for the internet.
- I hope that my blog has provided deep insights into the real world, the Illuminist shadow rulers, their death grip on the world and their coming World War 3 Plan. I hope it also empowers you to spread the news and break the Illuminist spell/illusion.
Feds Ignore Due Process, First Amendment, Shut Down Thousands of Blogs
Once again, the Obama administration has violated the Bill of Rights. Earlier this month, the feds took down a free WordPress blogging platform and disabled more than 73,000 blogs. The action was completely ignored by the corporate media. The site, Blogetery.com, was told by its hosting service that the government had issued orders to shut down the site due to a “a history of abuse” related to copyrighted material.
In late June, Joe Biden and Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator Victoria Espinel said the government would move to take down sites offering unauthorized movies and music. “Criminal copyright infringement occurs on a massive scale over the Internet, reportedly resulting in billions of dollars in losses to the U.S. economy,” said Preet Bharara, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York. Bharara’s office and the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement launched “Operation In Our Sites” and executed seizure warrants against nine domain names.
Blogetery.com claimed the shut down of 73,000 blogs “was not a typical case, in which suspension and notification would be the norm. This was a critical matter brought to our attention by law enforcement officials. We had to immediately remove the server.”
“That seems odd,” notes Techdirt, a website that covers government policy, technology and legal issues. “If there was problematic content from some users, why not just take down that content or suspend those users. Taking down all 73,000 blogs seems… excessive.”
The DMCA’s takedown actions are a direct violation of the First Amendment under prior restraint. However, explains law professor Wendy Seltzer, because “DMCA takedowns are privately administered through ISPs… they have not received… constitutional scrutiny, despite their high risk of error.” Seltzer adds that “because DMCA takedown costs less to copyright claimants than a federal complaint and exposes claimants to few risks, it invites more frequent abuse or error than standard copyright law.”
TorrentFreak worries that the Blogetery.com case has set a precedent. “Fears remain… that this action is only the beginning, and that more sites will be targeted as the months roll on. Indeed, TorrentFreak has already received information that other sites, so far unnamed in the media, are being monitored by the authorities on copyright grounds,” writes a blogger on the site.
“They say it’s because of copyright infringement, but is it really?… it would seem that only sites/blogs which were streaming movies and TV shows were shut down initially, but upon further perusal, it seems like the Feds just arbitrarily shut down a server with several tens of thousands of bloggers on it without due process as is usual with this administration,” writes Smash Mouth Politics. “How soon before they find some reason to shut down other servers or networks? What’s probably infuriating to the bloggers who were shut down is that they have no recourse. They have no idea why the server was shut down. And the Feds are mum about it. Also, if the bloggers can even get a hold of the server admin, they’re refused any explanation of why.”
The Obama administration — in step with he Bush administration before it — does not have a problem ordering the government to violate the First, Fifth, and Tenth Amendments. In its declared effort to prevent online piracy of copyrighted material, the government has trashed the Bill of Rights. It has used the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security to intimidate ISPs to shut down web sites.
In June, a Senate committee approved a dictatorial cybersecurity bill that would allow Obama to shut down the internet. The bill, known as the Protecting Cyberspace as a National Asset Act, would grant Obama the authority to carry out emergency actions to protect critical parts of the internet, including ordering owners of critical infrastructure to implement emergency response plans, during a government declared cyber-emergency. Obama would supposedly need congressional approval to extend a national cyber-emergency beyond 120 days under an amendment to the legislation approved by the committee.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Societal and economics observer and commentator with an endtimes, future history perspective, in a satirical way. Follow me at Twitter: socioecohistory
- George Soros Warns “No Exaggeration” That China-US On “Threshold Of World War 3″!
- Jim Willie: Gold & Silver Backed Currencies, Dollar Collapse …
- UN: Gazans Desperate Over Devastation in War-Ravaged Enclave
- Israeli Colonialism, Plain And Simple: The Genocide & Ethnic Cleansing of Palestinians!
- Banksters Caught Rigging Every Market
- How Global Elite Use The Education System To Control You
- Climate Blockbuster: New NASA Data Shows Polar Ice Has Not Receded Since 1979
- Once Cash Is Banned They Will Be Able To Force You To Buy Products: “Just Tax Their Excess Account Balance”
- 5 Big Banks Get Caught Manipulating Markets for Billions, Yet Most Americans Don’t Even Care
- Mainstream Media as a Weapon of Social Engineering and War
- Russia Promises Response to US Missile Defense Systems in Ukraine
- Bo Polny: A Gold & Silver Spike Before June 21, 2015
- War on Cash Becomes Official in Germany, Reaches G-7, Draws Withering Fire
- Germany Provides NSA With Staggering 1.3Bn Pieces of Metadata per Month – Report
- Michigan’s U.P. Getting Snow and Looking Like Winter
- “Go Now!”: China Threatens US Spy Planes In South China Sea
- Chinese Navy Warns US Spy Plane in Contested South China Sea
- Five Big Banks Plead Guilty to Rigging Currency Markets and No One Goes to Jail
- U.S. Control Over The Middle East Is Fading Which Will Push War Forward
- Obama Unleashing ‘Racial Agitators’ On Crime-Filled Cities, $163 Million to Back Them?
9/11 Africa Apartheid Bailout Bankruptcy Bible China CIA Collapse corruption Crime Currency depopulation Devaluation ethnic_cleansing EU Europe Eurozone Fascism FederalReserve Flu_Pandemic France Fraud Gaza genocide Germany Global_Warming Gold GreatDepression Greece Hyper-inflation Illuminati Iran Iraq Israel Japan Libya Martial_Law Meltdown MIC Middle_East MSM NATO Nazi Nephilim New_World_Order nuclear Obama Occult oil Palestine Police_State propaganda Psyop Riots Russia Satan Saudi_Arabia Silver stock_Market Syria Terrorism Treasury Turkey UFO UK Ukraine UN Unemployment Unrest US Vaccine War weather Zionism
- CERN LHC, Satanic Rituals, Inter-Dimensional Gateway, StarGate/Portals, Mayan 21 Dec 2012 End of Age, Biblical Prophecies, Opening of Bottomless Pit ....
- The History of the Illuminati ! The 13 Satanic Bloodlines!
- Current Membership List of The Illuminati "Committee of 300"!
- Senator John McCain’s Whoops Moment: Photographed Chilling With ISIS Chief Al-Baghdadi And Terrorist Muahmmad Noor!
- William Engdahl: Wikileaks - A Big Dangerous US Government Con Job!
- Steve Quayle: Red List, Blue List, Green List Revealed !
- Is the Star of David a Jewish or Biblical Symbol? Or An Occult Satanic Symbol?