- All signs point to the death of the USD. The PTB are also signalling their willingness and intention to let this happen. This is the Hegelian dialectic in action. Debase the USD and all the major currencies. Chaos will ensue, international trade will grind to a halt and the world will be desperate for a solution. Then, introduce their prepared solution: a new One World Currency. For this world currency to succeed, they will need to back it by something. Gold is the obvious choice. If they don’t, it will be a failure. It will be no different from any fiat currencies. ABC New reports:
IMF’s Strauss-Kahn suggests IMF may one day provide global reserve asset
Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the head of the International Monetary Fund, suggested Friday the organization might one day be called on to provide countries with a global reserve currency that would serve as an alternative to the U.S. dollar.
“That day has not yet come, but I think it is intellectually healthy to explore these kinds of ideas now,” he said in a speech on the future mandate of the 186-nation Washington-based lending organization.
Strauss-Kahn said such an asset could be similar to but distinctly different from the IMF’s special drawing rights, or SDRs, the accounting unit that countries use to hold funds within the IMF. It is based on a basket of major currencies. He said having other alternatives to the dollar “would limit the extent to which the international monetary system as a whole depends on the policies and conditions of a single, albeit dominant, country.”
Strauss-Kahn, a former finance minister of France, said that during the recent global financial crisis, the dollar “played its role as a safe haven” asset, and the current international monetary system demonstrated resilience.
“The challenge ahead is to find ways to limit the tension arising from the high demand for precautionary reserves on the one hand and the narrow supply of reserves on the other,” he said. Several countries, including China and Russia, have called for an alternative to the dollar as a reserve currency and have suggested using the IMF’s internal accounting unit.
- The earlier posting attributing the statement to Jim Rogers is apparently false. MarketWatch reports:
Says quotes in press release falsely attributed to him
Financier Jim Rogers Friday denied making remarks attributed to him in a press release this week saying the pound sterling is at risk of imminent collapse. The denial comes as foreign exchange jitters are intensifying throughout Europe over debt problems in Greece.
Rogers is a former business partner of financier George Soros in the Quantum fund which famously scored huge gains by betting heavily against the pound ahead of its collapse in 1992. Rogers said comments contained in a press release Thursday announcing an appearance by him at a trading seminar in London were false.
“I did not know about this press release. I didn’t say those things,” Rogers told MarketWatch.com in a phone interview from Singapore Friday. Among other things the quotes in the release compared the pound to the hyper inflated Zimbabwean dollar and said the U.K. government could do nothing to prevent a steep fall in sterling. The release has since disappeared from the Press Dispensary web site linked to by several media organizations which reported the provocative claims.
“I am on record as saying the U.K. has serious problems over the next few years and the pound sterling has serious problems over the next few years as well,” Rogers said in the interview. “I would say the same about a lot of currencies. All paper money is suspect these days.”
- We are seeing the beginning of the global monetary crisis. It will spread like wildfire from Europe to Japan and finally America. When these major currencies collapse, it affects the entire world. Practically all countries have reserves in USD and many have it in Euro or Japanese Yen. Will currencies in other countries be affected? I think so. Collapse of major currencies will affect all currencies. Dennis Gartman gies his views to Lara Crigger:
Dennis Gartman is the mind behind The Gartman Letter, a daily newsletter discussing global capital markets. For over 20 years, The Gartman Letter has tackled the political, economic and social trends shaping the world’s markets, and Gartman himself is a frequent guest on CNBC, Bloomberg and other financial media outlets.
Recently, IndexUniverse Associate Editor Lara Crigger sat down with Gartman to discuss his thoughts on the fate of the euro, including how Greece could doom the dollar, why you should dump dollar-denominated gold and whether inflation or deflation is yet in store.
Crigger: Recently we’ve been seeing the dollar trade higher relative to the euro. Is this due to strength in the dollar, or is it weakness in the euro?
Gartman: The latter. Actually, the euro isn’t just weakening relative to the U.S. dollar. The euro is weakening relative to the Australian dollar, the New Zealand dollar, the Canadian dollar. While it’s holding its own relative to the other European currencies that are not members of the European Monetary Union—the pound sterling and the Swiss franc—the euro is very weak relative to dollars overall. So I think that argues that the euro that is weak, not the [U.S.] dollar being demonstrably strong.
Why is that so? It’s because of the problems that are extant right now with Greece. We know the problems that Greece has fiscally, and if Europe—or really, Germany and France, because for all intents and purposes, that’s who the European Monetary Union really is—if Germany and France come to Greece’s aid, then who’s next? Maybe then Portugal. And if they bail out Portugal, then Spain’s next. Where does it stop? It doesn’t.
Crigger: So which is worse for the euro: a Greek default or a Greek bailout?
Gartman: I think a Greek bailout would be worse. Again, if they bail out Greece, then it’s only a matter of time before the next group asks to be bailed out. If they were to throw Greece out of the European Union and out of the political union, and say, “You know what guys? You never had the stream of income that you said you had; you have a horrifyingly tax-averse public, who is at the same time even more horrifyingly willing to drink at the trough of federal payments … you lied to us. You’re out.” If they did that, then maybe that would be beneficial. But are they really going to do that?
Crigger: With this bleak situation facing the European Union, is the euro doomed?
Gartman: Yes. For all intents, I think the euro is doomed. There were many who said they didn’t think the euro would make it past the first important recession. Well, this is really the first important recession since the creation of the euro. And I’ve been surprised it has lasted as long as it has. Honestly, I think the euro is a doomed currency.
But these things take time to play out. The euro will still be extant by Feb. 28. It will still be around by March 30. It’ll probably still be around by the end of April, and the end of this year, and it will probably still be here a year and a half, two years from now. But I think these are terminal problems that the monetary union and the political union are facing, and it’s only a matter of time before it ceases to exist. Will it happen overnight? No. It will happen in a slow, very painful, long-standing, horribly drawn-out, ugly affair.
Crigger: A few years from now, when we look back at this time, are we going to say the Greece crisis was the turning point?
Gartman: I think the turning point was in late November of last year. That’s when I think the market began to understand that there were problems coming. What was important was that the technicians saw it first. The euro broke its uptrend that had extended back for 18 or 20 months. Now we understand why it broke.
Crigger: The European Monetary Union expended so much time and effort in creating the euro. Won’t that help propel the euro forward?
Gartman: That has propelled the euro forward. That’s why the euro made it to fruition in the first place, in that so much mental capital and political capital had been expended in the 20 years to get it up and running. So much so, that even though Germany was not enamored with the notion of a unified currency, everyone else had spent so much time and there was so much invested in it, that they had to go with it. They had to bring it to the market.
- Pastor Lindsey Williams, ex-missionary to oil workers on the Alaskan pipeline, produced this new series of DVDs to tell the public what the Illuminati elite plan for America and the world. This was produced in January 2010. Topics covered includes:
– Derivatives problem will cause a global financial collapse. Dubai City and Dubai World bankruptcy. What has Dubai World got to do with the derivatives market?
– Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen are mainly sabre rattling to distract the sheeple from the main issue of economic and financial collapse.
– Health care bill is really a total government take over. Read the fine print: gun confiscation, euthanasia, RFID micro-chipping, bigger government ….
– Oil prices will rise correspondingly with the devaluation of the USD.
– Oil will still be priced in USD. In fact crude oil is still the standard currency of the world. By watching crude oil prices, you will be able to tell how much the USD is being devalued.
– The Illuminati elite have everything to gain with the economic collapse of America. They will be able to buy up assets at pennies to the dollar.
– Hyper-Inflation is coming. Within 2 years the USD will be dead.
– Who are these ruling elites? What are their nationalities, race or ethnicity…? Their god is the ‘prince of the power of the air’, Satan.
– and many more issues ….
- See also:
Lindsey Williams: The Elite Speak (Disk 1 of 3), The Coming 12 Months.
Lindsey Williams: Reality Disk 3. World War Planned After 2 Years. It Will Be Triggered In The Middle East!
Lindsey Williams: Hope Disk 2. Within 2 Years The Dollar Will Be Worthless. Gold And Silver Are The Currencies Of The Elite!
Lindsey Williams: Tragedy Disk 1. The Illuminati’s Plan For The Next 2 Years!
Ex. British Military: The Illuminati Plans World War 3 in 18 – 24 Months!
Holes In Heaven: HAARP and Advances in Tesla Technology ! Mind Control, Weather Modification and Warfare!
Jesse Ventura: HAARP – Weather Modification, Military Defence and Mind Control!
Mind Control: The Ultimate Brave New World by Dr. Nick Begich
Weather Warfare Weapons – Part 1
Weather Warfare Weapons – Part 2
- Although, I am unable to confirm this, there is more than a grain of truth in this. China will not publicly acknowledge this as it will drive up the price of gold.. All the talk about central banks no longer interested in buying physical gold from the IMF is pure propaganda. It is the attempt by the gold cartel to manipulate the price of gold lower to protect their fiat currencies. Many Asian central banks are looking to buy gold and dump the USD! This looks like the trigger for the next gold rally to $1500/ounce minimum. Remember, after India bought 200 tonnes from the IMF, gold went on a run to $1226/ounce! The reality is, China need to dispose of its US$2.5 Trillion of USD denominated reserves, mostly treasuries and USD. They need to buy something like 5,000 – 6,000 tonnes conservatively, to shore up their gold reserves. Pravda reports:
China has confirmed the intention to purchase 191.3 tons of gold from the International Monetary Fund at an open auction, Finmarket news agency said.
World central banks started to increase their gold reserves after prices on gold began to climb in 2001. The IMF sells gold within the scope of a program to diversify sources of income and achieve an increase in lending.
The IMF announced an intention to sell 403.3 tons of gold in accordance with the adequate decision made by the board of directors of the fund in September of 2009. India, Mauritius and Sri Lanka purchased about 212 tons of the amount at the end of 2009. India purchased most – 200 tons.
China’s interest in international trade is connected with the development of the nation’s economy, as well as with the growing consumer demand in the country.
“Chinese officials have confirmed previous announcements from IMF experts and said that the purchasing of 191 tons of gold would not exert negative influence on the world market. China is interested in the development of the domestic consumer market,” the agency reports.
Most of Chinese citizens believe that investing in gold jewelry is a good way to avoid inflation, Rough & Polished agency said. The IMF has received the profit of $7.2 billion from gold sales. A part of the funds is to be used for crediting poor countries.
- Anyone who think that the big Hoo-Ha over Toyota is about car safety is naive. The Hatoyama administration wants to kick American military bases out of Japan and specifically Okinawa. Hatoyama has said he wants to end all the secret agreements between Japan and US of the past LDP government. This includes: allowing American military to deploy nuclear weapons on Japanese soil. Keep in mind that Okinawa is off the coast of China. A perfect place for the deployment of forces and the encirclement of China from the east.
Okinawa Prefecture (沖縄県, Okinawa-ken?, Okinawan: Uchinaa) is one of Japan‘s southern prefectures, and consists of hundreds of the Ryukyu Islands in a chain over 1,000 km long, which extends southwest from Kyūshū (the southwesternmost of Japan’s main four islands) to Taiwan.
US Okinawa Military Bases
Reasons why there are U.S. Military Bases in Okinawa
1. Okinawa was the best place to attack eastern Asia (Japan, Taiwan, etc.). Okinawa was a convenient place for U.S. Soldiers to go ahead with there attacking plans. Now it is important for defense and peace in the area.
From Okinawa to Tokyo – 1500km
From Okinawa to Seoul – 1400km
From Okinawa to Philippines – 1450km
From Okinawa to Saigon – 2600km
- In the coming war with China, Okinawa is clearly strategic! The shadow rulers do not want Japan to break away from their grasp and form a new partnership with China. This will be a major threat to their New World Order. A potentially deadly threat to their financial, economic and monetary hegemony! The combined US$14T economy (and quite obviously the rest of Asia will join this new realignment) means that the west’s hegemony will be over!
- Mike Whitney reports:
Does anyone really believe that Toyota is being pilloried in the media for a few highway fatalities? Nonsense. If Congress is so worried about innocent people getting killed, then why haven’t they indicted US commander Stanley McChrystal for blowing up another 27 Afghan civilians on Sunday?
But this isn’t about bloodshed and it’s certainly not “safety regulations”. It’s about politics–bare-knuckle Machiavellian politics. An attack on Toyota is an attack on Japan’s leading export. It is an act of war. Here’s a excerpt from the New York Times which explains what is really going on:
“The Japanese economy has emerged from its worst recession since World War II, but is still reeling. Japan must do more to lift its economy out of deflation and boost long-term growth”, S.&P. said.
“The outlook change reflects our view that the Japanese government’s diminishing economic policy flexibility may lead to a downgrade unless measures can be taken to stem fiscal and deflationary pressures,” S.&P. said. “The policies of the new Democratic Party of Japan government point to a slower pace of fiscal consolidation than we had previously expected.”
President Barack Obama is expected to address similar worries in the Untied States on Wednesday, with a call for a freeze in spending on many domestic programs, a move he hopes will quell perceptions that government spending is out of control. Fiscal problems in Greece and Ireland have also helped put the spotlight on the issue of national debt.” (“Japan’s High Debt Prompts Credit Rating Warning”, HIROKO TABUCHI AND BETTINA WASSENER, NY Times)
Japan’s new liberal government is fighting deflation using the traditional methodology, by lowering interest rates and increasing fiscal stimulus. But that’s not what Washington wants. Neoliberal policymakers and their buddies in the right-wing think tanks want “fiscal consolidation” which means harsh austerity measures that will deepen the recession, increase unemployment, and trigger a wave of defaults and bankruptcies. This is how western corporatists and bank tycoons keep their thumb on the developing world and thrust their economies into perennial crisis. It’s the “shock doctrine” and it’s been the IMF’s modus operandi for over 20 years. Japan is being stuffed into a fiscal straight-jacket by supporters of the Washington consensus whose goal is to weaken government and accelerate the privatization of public assets and services.
The ratings agencies are being used in the same way as the media; to wage an economic/guerrilla war on Japan and force the administration to rethink their economic policies. (Note: There is no chance that Japan will default on its debt because it pays its debts in its own currency and has large foreign exchange reserves of over $1 trillion) The attacks on Toyota are a way of showing Tokyo what happens to countries that fail to obey Washington’s orders. Here’s a clip from the New York Times which sums up the problem in a nutshell:
The government of Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama has “bolstered spending on social programs aimed at helping households……The powerful lower house of parliament approved a supplementary budget for the fiscal year that ends in March worth ¥7.2 trillion, or $80.3 billion, to help shore up the economy…And next year, government spending will grow further with a record trillion-dollar budget including ambitious welfare outlays. (New York Times)
Western elites will not tolerate economic policies which raise the standard of living for the average working slob. “Social programs” or “welfare outlays” are anathema to their trickle down, Voodoo capitalist orthodoxy. What they want is upward redistribution and class warfare. Regrettably, Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama has put himself at odds with US powerbrokers and is feeling the full measure of their wrath. His public approval ratings have plummeted to 37 percent and are headed downward still. The message is simple: Cross Washington and you’re a goner.
- It looks like the Chinese government can no longer hide their surreptitious sales of US treasuries. It had to come to this. No 2 ways about it. With a massive hoard of US$755B of treasuries, you cannot hide big sales for long. The fear is that it will trigger an avalanche of treasury sales and lead to an overnight collapse of the bond market. Interest rates will sky-rocket from the ridiculously low levels of 4.5% (30 year bond) to above 10%. The FedRes is no doubt keeping a watchful eye and at the same time quietly buying up treasuries. Remember the rise of ‘direct bidders’ in treasury auctions for the past few weeks? My bet is: it is the FedRes! The Telegraph UK reports:
Evidence is mounting that Chinese sales of US Treasury bonds over recent months are intended as a warning shot to Washington over escalating political disputes rather than being part of a routine portfolio shift as thought at first.
A front-page story in the state’s China Information News said the record $34bn sale of US bonds in December was a “commendable” move. The article was republished by the National Bureau of Statistics, giving it a stronger imprimatur.
It follows a piece last week in China Daily, the Politburo’s voice, citing an official from the Chinese Academy of Sciences praising the move to “slash” holdings of US debt. This was published on the same day that US President Barack Obama received the Dalai Lama at the White House, defying protests from Beijing.
“There are ongoing spats between the US and China on so many fronts so you have to assume that this is some sort of implicit threat,” said Neil Mellor, a currency expert at the Bank of New York Mellon, who cautioned that it can be hard to read the complex signals from China.
“We still think China will have to continue buying US Treasuries by the bucket load. Where else can they invest in a liquid market. The euro has become a tarnished currency,” he said. China’s power is growing so fast that it now feels confident enough to raise the stakes on a string of festering conflicts with the US. It has threatened to impose sanctions on any US firm that takes part in a $6.4bn arms deal for Taiwan agreed by the White House. This is a tougher response that on any previous occasion and raises the spectre of a trade war over Boeing, the key supplier.
“Chinese leaders are deploying their reserves to try and pressure the US to stop haranguing China about its currency and trade policies, and to back off from interference in its domestic issues,” said professor Eswar Prasad, ex-head of the IMF’s China division. Stephen Jen from BlueGold Capital said Chine is probably moving out of bonds from many countries as it prepares for a likely 5pc revaluation of its currency in coming weeks. Other assets might prove better protection against an immediate loss on holdings.
Use of China’s $2.4 trillion reserves to challenge US foreign policy is fraught with problems, not least because any damage to America will recoils immediately against China – which depends on the US market for its mercantilist growth strategy. Beijing cannot stop accumulating dollars unless it is willing to let the yuan ride, eroding the margins of its export industry. Some reserves can be parked in gold or even copper, but liquid commodity markets are not big enough to absorb the scale of Chinese surpluses.
China and America are locked together by fate. Any petulant action by either side involves a degree of `mutual assured destruction’. But sometimes in politics – as in life – emotion flies out of control.
- Most Americans are still in denial as to what their country has become. They are sold a bunch of propaganda via their MSM, the paid off whores selling lies to the public. America is now a militaristic state. It endorses torture, murder and terrorism. Of course, these are labelled as Acts of Righteousness, fight for freedom and liberty. Just tell that to the more than 1 million dead Iraqi civilians, 250,000 dead Afghans and the countless who are imprisoned without trial or charges filed against them in the many secret prisons throughout the world. Why even John Yoo , Bush advisor, endorses the use of nuclear bombs against civilians!
- Of course, we now know the Feds are openly targeting Americans. As long as Uncle Sam consider you a terrorist and threat to them, they can assassinate you without trial. Heck, all Americans are terrorists should the government say so. What happened to habeas corpus?
- More money for bombs but no money for food, education..blah, blah, blah… Do you really believe the snakes in DC are serving you? The military budget of US$1 trillion is equivalent to the GDP of Australia! It is more than the rest of the world combined in defence spending.
- The sheeple don’t get it. The Illuminati ruling elite, shadow government, is turning beautiful America, land of the free, into the new ‘Nazi’ world power. Wars without end are planned. At the end of it, America will be totally destroyed, totally ‘raped’. The Illuminati elite will then form their One World Government, Global Fascist Police State. This is the rise of the ‘Mystery Babylon’ whore :
Revelation 17:3-6 (New King James Version)
3 So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication.[a] 5 And on her forehead a name was written:
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.
- 2 great world powers are graphically depicted here: the beast with 10 horns which is the revived Roman empire (EU) and the mystery Babylon whore. This whore is the coming United Nations 2.0 centred around what remains after the coming World War 3. Initially, the dominant partner in this relationship is the Babylon whore, as she is depicted sitting on this scarlet 10 horned beast. However, this revived Roman empire (EU) will eventually goto war with this whore and destroy her!
Revelation 17:16-18 (New King James Version)
16 And the ten horns which you saw on[d] the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”
- Where will the capital of this New World Order, Mystery Babylon whore be? How about New York City, the home of United Nations. As a port city it satisfies the requirement of Revelation 18:17-18, besides being the centre of world trade as stated in Revelation 18.
- Jay Coghlan reports:
In the new budget request for 2011 the Obama Administration proposes to freeze discretionary domestic spending for programs such as education, nutrition, air traffic control and national parks for three years while dramatically increasing funding for new US nuclear weapons production facilities. Meanwhile the proposed budget for dismantling warheads retired from the stockpile is down by 40%. Funding for a new nuclear facility at Los Alamos National Laboratory to be used in direct support of plutonium pit production, the CMRR-NF, is increased to $225 million requested from $97M in FY10 (+132%). After FY11, funding is proposed to triple the FY10 amount to $300 million for each of the following four consecutive years.
Funding for a new “Uranium Processing Facility” (UPF) at the Y12 production plant near Oak Park Ridge, TN, is proposed to increase to $115M from $94M in FY10 (+22%). However, its big money is in the following four consecutive years, climbing to $320 million by 2015 (in all a 240% increase from FY10 funding). Totals costs for both the CMRR and UPF are still “TBD” [To Be Determined], meaning they don’t know, but each will probably cost $3 billion or more.
Outside of the federal budget, groundbreaking is expected this Spring on a new privately-financed ~$700 million Kansas City Plant for non nuclear components production for US nuclear weapons, subsidized by Kansas City municipal bonds. This pretty well spans the spectrum of future US nuclear weapons production, with big increases for new facilities for plutonium, uranium and non nuclear components. At the same time, the Obama budget proposes to cut dismantlement from $96.1 million in FY 2010 to $58 million.
Obama is preemptively surrendering to the nuclear weapons labs, the for-profit private corporations running those labs, and the 2/3rd’s Senate majority including Republicans needed for treaty ratifications. All of these special interests explicitly seek to extract more taxpayer funding for nuclear weapons programs in exchange for ratification of a renewed bilateral arms control treaty with Russia and a long-sought-for Test Ban Treaty.
We went through this a decade ago, when the nuclear weapons complex got billions of dollars and but ratification of the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty failed. History is getting ready to repeat itself, this time with the nuclear weapons labs seeking the capability to produce future new-design weapons. Obama’s new budget begins to give them just that, welfare for warheads that can’t be used while American public needs are not adequately met.
- The endgame is a devaluation of the USD against gold. Another way of looking at it is: a massive revaluation of gold against the USD. The only way to make the banksters’ busted banks solvent is for the US government (GMAN) to hyper-inflate. All their debts and liabilities will be inflated away. Their hard assets will rocket will value.
- Similarly, the way for the GMAN to pay off its debts, is by declaring their physical gold holdings of 8,100 tonnes, as worth many times more. Current debts amount to US$ 12-13 Trillion. 8,100 tonnes of physical gold based on current price is worth about US$300B. All the GMAN need to do is to declare the 8,100 tonnes of gold as worth US$12 Trillion. Straight away, the GMAN is solvent. Gold will be revalued upwards to US$40,000+/ounce. You say impossible! You don’t know what snakes are capable of. Of course, Joe Blow and the rest of the sheeple will be screwed when hyper-inflation kicks in.
- Stewart Thomson is always enlightening in his writing about the gold market. He gives a street fighter view of all the players at the poker table. If you need to understand bankster’s behavior with regard to gold and GMAN’s fiat currency machinations. If you want to know what the fundsters are thinking and the mistakes Joe Blow is making, he is the guy to turn to.
1. There’s a new competition underway in the gold community. The Gman worshippers and the toilet paper currency worshippers, having failed totally to make you any money in gold, or money in anything for that matter, have now decided to remake their own story of the 1929 boom and bust era, and use it to see if you’re ready, willing, and able to report to the Constitution with your chainsaw, to help them carve up what’s left of it.
2. Their kindergarten analysis is that the depression was actually caused by the Gold Standard. Here’s a wake-up-call for these failed traders: The boom in 1929 was caused by low interest rates, extreme leverage (90% on NYSE stock trades), and the banksters pumping the media non-stop that we were in a new era. The banksters sold massive amounts of stock to an already all-in public.
3. Then they hiked rates and took an axe to leverage. The market tanked because there was nobody left to buy. The public went into savings mode, bill paying mode. The banksters knew that’s how they would respond after watching their investments get smashed. The public began demanding gold from the Gman instead of dollars.
4. The Gman, whose hallmark points include being a liar, a deadbeat, and a mass murderer that makes the worst serial killers look like Saints, reneged on his word, and not only refused to continue to sell gold to those who wanted it, but then actually reversed the situation, so rather than being “as good as gold”, the dollar became “as worthless as we want it to be, and you the public gets to pay for all the damage we do to it.” The Gman banned the public from owning gold as currency. He could have paid the public at the revalued rate, or even a part of it, but no, he decided that only the banksters and the Gman would benefit from the multi-national rip off.
5. Once all the gold was handed in, the public was helpless. The banksters owned equities and commodities, and the public owned cash, but not much cash. I want you to think very carefully about the power of the printing press, because once you are all in cash, all you have, your financial soul as it were, is 100% in the hands of the Gman. He is sole judge and jury of your financial fate. I cannot overemphasize that point. Do NOT take it lightly. After the 1929 “gimme all your stock at 10 to 30 cents on the dollar” play, to seal the deal, the banksters ordered the Gman to devalue the dollar against gold with the public then all-in on dollars. That final action effectively impoverished the public whose main investment decision at that point was whether to take white or brown bread after standing in the bread line for hours.
6. The deflationist micro minds in the gold community, essentially gold bears functioning wearing gold bull masks, continue to confuse Freedom with Money, and they continue to think that entire companies aren’t built by the founders and the workers, but rather by the macro actions of Ben Bernanke and the other Constitution Destroyers. The question is, when your last freedom is handed over to the banksters and the Gman with that last promise of money in your pocket, what are the odds of you winning that lotto, after all the other tickets the Gman sold you failed to win you anything except another string tied to you by the bankster puppeteers? Those laughing at Ron Paul about what he is trying to do for your freedom, not your money, on their best day, are disgusting maggots.
7. The reality is that investors had plenty of opportunity to sell in 1929. Instead, sadly and stupidly, they bought. The other fact is that the banksters were simply better traders. Professional traders. They sold strength while public price-chased a pipedream and then busted out. All the way to the bread line. Anyone who had a regular job and sold out in 1928 into strength, had plenty of money to weather the depression.
8. I don’t need any Gman to get me thru a depression, and I certainly don’t need him telling me I need to trade another freedom for his roll of toilet paper bird in the bush, money he’s promising me from his Good Ship “This Time Is Different, I promise!”.
9. Fast Forward. To Today. This is another 1929. When the banksters had the public all-in into the stk mkt 1999, buying as they sold, they hiked rates. Down went the stock mkt. Enter junk bonds and real estate. The public started another price chase in both those assets, financed and leveraged to the max, courtesy of the banksters of course. When there are no more buyers, guess where a market goes? Answer: Down.
10. Enter Quantitative Easing. If a market has no more buyers and the fundamental situation appears negative, odds are high that market will fall in price over time. When an entity buys its own bonds, price is supported. In the case of a corporation buying its own stock, the amount of money available to do that is limited by revenues and available credit.
11. In the case of the government, the Gman, there is no limit to the amount of its own bonds it can buy. The Electronic Printing Press makes what Jim Sinclair terms “Quantitative Easing to Infinity” possible.
12. I don’t think most of you in the gold community took last week’s inflation numbers very seriously. The battle against deflation led by Ben Bernanke is not over. Those numbers were horrific. Horrifically low. While pumping Bloomberg with news that “the crisis is over, we fixed it!”, the reality is that Ben Bernanke is likely horrified. Mr. Macro, who my subscriber King Kong calls one of the top economists in New York, told me yesterday that he is looking for Dr. Bernanke (aka Dr. Pinocchio) to launch a major ramp UP of QE, Quantitative Easing.
13. Quantitative Easing in plain English is the buying of assets by the Central Bank. The story they tell you is that their QE actions puts cash into the financial system, which the banks can then lend out and/or business can use to expand. Here’s a reality check: Business is hoarding cash and/or using it to buy other companies. Not to expand internally. The banks are also hoarding cash. They aren’t interested in making loans and companies aren’t interested in getting loans. The companies that want loans are deadbeats on the verge of going off the board. The banks aren’t idiots; they aren’t giving the deadbeats any money. None.
14. My view is that the next phase of Quantitative Easing is going to involve some bankster controlled Gman entity buying the asset that is: Gold. A ramp-up of the T-bond QE program means the US dollar comes under pressure, perhaps extreme pressure, on the sell side.
15. The key point is that in the end, QE is all about revaluing OTC derivatives against the dollar. Not about kick-starting the economy, although that, hopefully, is a secondary goal of these scum bags. Buying gold is a cheaper means of devaluing the dollar, as opposed to buying a zillion worthless assets like Fannie Mae’s OTC derivatives, and far cheaper than buying trillions in T-bonds.
16. Putting cash into the economy via QE is not having any practical effect on the Gman’s massive debts. Increasing taxes won’t produce anything but a token increase in revenues; any serious raise in taxes would further reduce total Gman revenues, not increase them. The “solution” is not to kick-start the economy. That’s not going to raise the kind of money needed to pay off the banksters for their OTC Derivatives wins. Only a mangled dollar will serve as a grand “solution”. Of course, the minor detail that a minor “side effect” of the dollar devaluation medicine is the total impoverishment of the public is about as worrisome as a fly to the banksters and the Gman. The Gman burns his creditors, and he’ll boast to the taxpayer how great that is, but it is the taxpayer who is the creditor, and he’s very close to getting seriously stiffed on what he’s owed.
17. Preparations are underway now for the great gold revaluation. Since the goal is to revalue the banksters’ gold, not yours, the first step is to work to “educate you” about the folly of owning gold here and now. It is ironic that the banksters work so hard to convince the public that the world’s lowest risk investment is actually one of the highest risk investments, while buying nearly every ounce sold by the public and the funds at the same time! The only thing more bizarre than their actions, is the fact that they are 99% successful at it!
to continue reading click here!