- Bob Chapman goes on Coast to Coast to give his analysis on all the economic issues facing America and the world. Topics covered:
– TARP and the repayment by the banks
– Dollar devaluation, gold and silver…
– Economic statistics, unemployment figures…
– Engineered economic collapse to force world government on the sheeple.
– FDIC to be dissolved? Auditing the FedRes
– How to prepare for the coming collapse?
…. and many more economic issues.
- Most people don’t read between the lines. They listen to what the politicians/snakes say and not observe their actions. Obama is nothing but an Illuminati puppet. He is the snake to drive America into more wars. Do you really believe all his peace rhetoric during election campaigning? Why does the Nobel committee give the Peace prize to a war monger? The world is not what it seems. Famous Quotes :
“The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes.”
Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952
“The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.”
Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England
“The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen…. At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties.”
New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922
- The end objective is a global fascist police state. Here it is:
“The New World Order under the UN will reduce everything to one common denominator. The system will be made up of a single currency, single centrally financed government, single tax system, single language, single political system, single world court of justice, single state religion…Each person will have a registered number, without which he will not be allowed to buy or sell; and there will be one universal world church. Anyone who refuses to take part in the universal system will have no right to exist.”
Assessment of the New World by Dr. Kurk E. Koch
“The UN is but a long-range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power.
Curtis Dall, FDR’s son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law
- The bible is spot on with the ‘666’ prophecy. Behind the scenes the ruler is Lucifer. More wars are planned for America. The country is sadly earmarked for dismemberment. The military industrial complex and much of the wealth and power will be submerged into a United Nations 2.o, world government. America will be left in an impoverished state and will not be of threat to this fascist world government!
US jets continue raids in north Yemen
The US military continues its air raids on Yemen’s northern beleaguered regions, which have already been the target of joint Saudi-Yemen offensive against the Houthi fighters. The US warplanes have launched air-strikes on the northern Yemeni regions for the third day on Tuesday, Houthi fighters said in a statement on Tuesday.
US military intervention in Yemen
Saudi Arabian warplanes bombed a market in Bani Maan village in Yemen killing 70 civilians, rebels in the north of the country said Dec. 14. The rebels, known as Houthis, have accused the Saudis of several cross-border raids. Additionally, Iran’s Press TV, citing claims on the rebels’ Almenpar website, reported that US fighter jets took part in the air-raids in the northwestern province of Sa’ada. (BBC News, Press TV, Dec. 14)
US ‘sends special forces to Yemen’ amid crisis
US special forces have reportedly been sent to Yemen to train its army, as the Yemeni military backed by the Saudi Arabian army has been fighting local Houthi fighters in the north of the country. The development comes amid fears that foreign military intervention in the country has put Yemeni civilians in dire condition. American officials told The Daily Telegraph on Sunday that US forces have been sent to Yemen to prevent the country from turning into a “reserve base” for al-Qaeda.
‘US fighter jets attack Yemeni fighters’
Yemen’s Houthi fighters say the US fighter jets have launched 28 attacks on the northwestern province of Sa’ada. The US has used modern fighter jets and bombers in its offensive against the Yemen fighters, Houthis said in a statement. According to the statement, the US fighter jets have launched overnight attacks on the Yemeni fighters, Arabic Almenpar website reported.
- The wheels have been set in motion since Q4 2008. Many countries are working behind the scenes to rapidly cut their economic links to the USD. It is a death trap. The Chinese central bank has signed many forex agreements with foreign countries’ central banks on using the Yuan in international trade settlement. More central banks are buying gold to diversify away from USD. The ultimate intention of these Gulf petro-powers is to remove the USD from the oil trade. Once severed, the USD is toast! There will not be reason for countries all over the world to hold USD.
- The USD is experiencing a corrective rally to the upside now. This is normal. No price movement goes straight down or up. It is very much like rising or lowering tides and their up/down ocean waves. There is no fundamental reason for a strong USD. After the correction has completed the down slide will continue. Keep in mind that the only way for the US government to settle their debts is by inflation ie currency debasement. Liabilities amounting to over US$100 trillion (including social security… unfunded liabilities) can never be paid back. The Telegraph UK reports:
The Arab states of the Gulf region have agreed to launch a single currency modelled on the euro, hoping to blaze a trail towards a pan-Arab monetary union swelling to the ancient borders of the Ummayad Caliphate.
“The Gulf monetary union pact has come into effect,” said Kuwait’s finance minister, Mustafa al-Shamali, speaking at a Gulf Co-operation Council (GCC) summit in Kuwait.
The move will give the hyper-rich club of oil exporters a petro-currency of their own, greatly increasing their influence in the global exchange and capital markets and potentially displacing the US dollar as the pricing currency for oil contracts. Between them they amount to regional superpower with a GDP of $1.2 trillion (£739bn), some 40pc of the world’s proven oil reserves, and financial clout equal to that of China.
Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar are to launch the first phase next year, creating a Gulf Monetary Council that will evolve quickly into a full-fledged central bank.
The Gulf states remain divided over the wisdom of anchoring their economies to the US dollar. The Gulf currency – dubbed “Gulfo” – is likely to track a global exchange basket and may ultimately float as a regional reserve currency in its own right. “The US dollar has failed. We need to delink,” said Nahed Taher, chief executive of Bahrain’s Gulf One Investment Bank.