- With the conclusion of the 12th meeting of the perimeter security joint crime forum between Canada and the U.S. it is official …the border will be removed and law enforcement integrated to work together. All of this is a result of the “Beyond the Border” initiative nobody seems to have heard about .
- Another war is brewing. The North America Union (America, Canada and Mexico) is just a matter of time. Another engineered crisis by the ruling elite ? This drug war in Mexico is spilling over into America. ABC News reports :
The Obama administration may have announced its $700 million plan to help the Mexican government fight the powerful drug cartels, but the cartels have already geared up for a battle undergoing a “transition from the gangsterism of traditional narco hit men to paramilitary terrorism with guerrilla tactics,” according to a confidential federal law enforcement assessment obtained by ABC News.
“We have a criminal insurgency by organized crime that may well be a precursor to civil anarchy in part or all of Mexico,” warns the assessment.
- Who controls the drug trade?? How about 50 YEARS OF CIA DRUG TRAFFICKING ?? True or False? Draw your own conclusions. See also :
North America Union – The Militarization and Annexation of North America
Obama Weighs Military Options in Mexico
Texas Makes Emergency Plans In Case Violence Spills Over From Mexico
Mexico Declares Martial Law!!
Mexico Collapsing into Drug Wars !
- Despite all the propaganda from the MSM and official public relations of the ruling class, the North America Union exists and is proceeding rapidly. The ruling elite has changed the name from NAU to SPP (Security and Prosperity Partnership). But all else remains the same. This is the merger of Mexico, USA and Canada. The current Mexico drug war is just another created problem to force the merger of Mexico and USA. You can be sure that American military forces will go into Mexico to help out. The current Mexican government will collapse and Mexicans will no doubt accept the integration of Mexico into America!
- Coupled with the EU and NATO, we will have the initial makings of a 1 World Government and 1 Global Military force. This ‘beast’ will control the financial system and thus the economies of the world. This ‘beast’ is clearly pushing for a 1 World Bank via the IMF, that will control all private banks and central banks of the world. Who controls the printing of money rules the world! In the future if you wish to do business with countries in this ‘beast’, you must submit to their financial, banking and economic system and hegemony.
- Stephen Lendman reports:
The title refers to the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP), also known as the North American Union – formerly launched at a March 23, 2005 Waco, Texas meeting attended by George Bush, Mexico’s President Vincente Fox, and Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin. It’s for a tri-national agreement, below the radar, for greater economic, political, and security integration with secret business and government working groups devising binding policies with no public knowledge or legislative debate.
In short, it’s a military-backed corporate coup d’etat against the sovereignty of three nations, their populations and legislative bodies. It’s a dagger through the heart of democratic freedom in all three, yet the public is largely unaware of what’s happening.
Last April, New Orleans hosted the last SPP summit. Ever since, progress may have stalled given the gravity of the global economic crisis and top priority need to address it. Nonetheless, what’s known to date is updated below plus some related information.
Last September, the Army Times reported that the 3rd Infantry’s 1st Brigade Combat Team in Iraq would be re-deployed at home (October 1) as “an on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks.”
“This marks the first time an active unit has been given a dedicated assignment to NorthCom, a joint command established in 2002 to provide command and control for federal homeland defense efforts and coordinate defense support of civil authorities.”
Then on December 1, the Washington Post reported that the Pentagon will deploy 20,000 troops nationwide by 2011 “to help state and local officials respond to a nuclear attack or other domestic catastrophe.” Three “rapid-reaction” combat units are planned. Two or more others may follow. They’ll be supplemented by 80 smaller National Guard units trained to respond to chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, high-yield explosive, and other domestic “terror” attacks or disturbances. In other words, homeland militarization and occupation are planned using troops trained to kill.
The pretext is national security. In fact, they’ll be on-call against another major terrorist attack, real or contrived, as well as civil unrest given the gravity of the economic crisis, its affect on millions, and likelihood that sooner or later they’ll react. Armed combat troops will supplement militarized local police in case security crackdowns are ordered or martial law declared.
“Catastrophic Emergency” procedures are in place to react to situations, “natural or manmade,” according to DHS/FEMA’s March 2008 “Preparedness for the Next Catastrophic Disaster” policy paper. Should conditions warrant, initiatives to suspend the Constitution and declare martial law are in place, but militarizing America for business is also at issue.
Last October 1, the Canadian Action Party posted a “COUP IN USA ALERT” after the Bush administration announced the homeland deployment of troops with “$100 billion (bailout) dollars” to do it.
What’s Likely in Prospect
SPP efforts paused during the Bush to Obama transition, but “deep integration” plans remain. On January 19, Ottawa’s Carleton University’s Centre for Trade Policy and Law outlined an agenda for America and Canada going forward. It called for “early and sustained cooperation” at a time of continuing global crisis, to include security, defense, trade and competitiveness.
It said the “most pressing issue is the need to re-think the architecture for managing North America’s common economic space (including) trade liberalization.” It used language like “re-imagining (and) modernizing the border” that reads like erasing it and doing the same with Mexico. In a similar vein, it recommends “integrating national regulatory regimes into one that applies on both sides of the border.” It called the arrival of a new Washington administration “a golden opportunity” to forge a “mutually beneficial agenda (that) will define global and North American governance for years to come.”