- Published on Sep 25, 2014
IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- Is Citigroup the Dumbest Bank Ever?* ►1:08
- What happens to you if the “Too Big Too Fail” don’t get bailed out? ►5:59
- Global financial collapse ahead if bail-outs continue – own gold and silver! ►9:04
* Article by John Rubino ►http://dollarcollapse.com/banking/is-…
- Published on Sep 26, 2014
This year has seen plenty of political turmoil – the waves of instability seem to do little to the world’s economy. Will that remain so for long? And if not – is there an another crisis looming, like the one that left thousands if not millions helpless and in poverty in 2008? And, finally, what does tomorrow hold for dollar? We ask these questions to leading financial analyst and CEO of Euro Pacific Capital Peter Schiff.
- Published on Sep 23, 2014
On this week podcast, Jerry Robinson discusses the unconstitutionality of Obama’s war against ISIS. But first, an interview with Tom Cloud about the latest action in the gold and silver markets.
- Published on Sep 24, 2014
More: http://hiddensecretsofmoney.com/videos Gold always accounts for an expanding fiat currency supply, either through a bull market that can last years as gold reasserts its value, or through a snap overnight revaluation as we’ve seen many times before in history. How will it play out this time?
In this video (taken from Michael Maloney’s 55 minute Bonus Presentation from his ‘Death Of The Dollar Update’ speech), Mike explains the mechanics behind what he sees coming: short term deflation followed by big or even hyperinflation as central banks try to print their way out of the mess they have created. The result is the same as it has always been througout history, with gold delivering either a technical knockout or a complete decimation of currency. Be sure to watch the full presentation to get Mike’s ‘most likely’ scenario, and to understand how not being in the market at the right time will mean missing out. You can find a link to the full presentation on the main page of the Hidden Secrets Of Money website.
- David Morgan: A Run to Silver and Gold unlike Anything in History of Mankind!
by Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com
Silver guru, David Morgan, says forget about the manipulated price suppression of the yellow and white metals. It’s only a matter of time before the debt and derivative markets crash, catapulting precious metals prices exponentially higher. Morgan explains, “The bigger problem all exists in the debt markets, and the debt markets is where the problem is really. When that problem blows up, there’s going to be a run to gold unlike anything in the history of mankind. . . . The spillover into silver will be phenomenal, as well, because once it (debt markets) starts down, everyone that understands what’s going on, which will be very few, will be running to gold. They will try to get gold in any form that they can, and again, a huge spillover into the silver market. All of a sudden, even at the retail level, and at the wholesale level or commercial level, or the futures market or bar level—it’s over. A big ETF type or silver holding company will call up and say I want to buy $50 million of silver, or $150 million or $200 million, which is peanuts compared to the bond market. . . . The answer is going to be ‘we don’t have it.’ When that happens, it’s over.”
Morgan goes on to say, “These types of events are anomalies. . . . Few people see them coming, and with the silver price being so low the last three years, a lot of people who once believed us are going to say that these guys just can’t be right. The paper manipulators are going to keep prices under control forever, but they won’t. It will be an event that will be unlike anything we have seen.”
- ‘Black House': “You must kill all these rice eating and vodka drinking terrorists who are undermining the US dollar!”
- This Is Why Russia & China Are Now “The Enemy”!
by Tyler Durden, http://www.zerohedge.com
Submitted by Jim Quinn via The Burning Platform blog,
The suppression of gold prices is essential at all costs to the Anglo-American banking interests. The saber rattling and attempts to lure Russia and China into military conflict are about who controls the financial world. Russia and China keep accumulating the eternal currency – gold.
The American Empire and their EU disciples continue to accumulate debt and print fiat currencies. Has fiat paper ever won out over gold in the long-run? Change is coming. Revolution is in the air. You can sense the desperation of the ruling oligarchs. Their fiat world is beginning to crumble. But they will not go without a bloody fight.
- Martin Armstrong: Violent War Cycles-Global Economic Decline!
by Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Early Sunday Release)
Global economic expert Martin Armstrong says two big violent cycles are happening for the first time in 300 years. Domestic and international unrest is consuming the world. Armstrong contends, “Both of these cycles are converging at the same time, and this hasn’t happened since the 1700’s. That was the American Revolution, the French Revolution and etcetera. That was the revolution against monarchies, so to speak. This is not just Ukraine, Russia and the U.S. You have the Middle East going crazy. Gaza is starting up again with Israel. You go over to Asia and you have civil unrest in Thailand, and the overwhelming part of the population in China wants to go to war with Japan as payback.”
Why all the violence around the world? Armstrong contends, “When everyone is fat and happy, nobody cares. Everybody lives together peacefully. When you turn the economy down, that’s when people start getting mad. They lost something, and they want to blame somebody else for whatever injury they suffered. We look at the entire world . . . what you are looking at on a global scale is the emerging markets: China, Russia, South America, Brazil, South East Asia, their stock markets peaked in 2007. They have been in a declining economic trend . . . so you have the economic pressure building. This is what’s going on in Russia as well. We are making a serious mistake by thinking that Russia can’t fight. My sources say that they anticipated the sanctions on Putin would make the oligarchs turn against him and force him to back out. That’s not going to happen. We are going into a period of economic decline, and whenever that happens, government needs an external enemy.” So, when markets crashed in 2007, what did Congress do? They did investigations and went after Wall Street. They never admit it has anything to do with them. . . . If Putin were to back off, they would eat him for lunch. He would be overthrown within Russia.”
On the subject of new sanctions from the U.S. and EU, Armstrong says, “Europe is already in an economic decline, and it is a very, very serious one. Even the IMF has come out and said there are major problems with deflation, which is what you get from a Great Depression, and that is really what the EU is going through. I don’t see any hope of the EU bottoming out before 2020. It’s going to get worse.” So, is this going to lead to war between NATO and Russia? Armstrong says, “That seems to be what’s happening.”
- “US is soon going to be given an ultimatum, that you must now create your own domestic dollar. I call the ‘Scheisse’ (German for shit, crap) dollar. … So the Americans are going to have to create their own new dollar. Domestic usage only! And I’m hearing 2 rounds of 30% to 35% devaluation!” - Quote from 5:20 onwards
- Published on Sep 13, 2014
IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- Why is Germany repatriating their gold? ►0:34
- What is America’s role in the new millennium? ►7:25
- Will debt be erased in a dollar collapse? ►11:46
- When will the U.S. government market rigging end? ►15:42
- Should we invest in rigged markets? ►18:04
- Australia aligning with the West or East? ►25:08
- Will the BRICS association survive? ►29:49
- “The banker cabal wishes to install across the western world a totalitarian state! One of the chief architect of this is David Rockefeller. He’s about 96 years old now … He’s got a little side project called 2020 and they want to be able to download a human brain’s content, thoughts, memories … beliefs system, personality, emotional stuff .. they wanna downloaded it into a computer! So that it could be uploaded later into a different body! That’s what David Rockefeller is working on and Kissinger is one of his main buddies for that (project).” - Quote from 4:00 onwards (‘Soul’ Transfer Technology)
- Revelation 18
…The World Mourns Babylon’s Fall
9 “The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, ….
11 “And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore: 12 merchandise of gold and silver …. horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men.
- Published on Sep 11, 2014
IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- The U.S. wants to destroy European Economy ►1:24
- How will Russian sanctions impact U.S. Dollar and European Economy? ►6:53
- U.S. isolating itself from the rest of the world ►10:37
- Germany not co-operating with move toward fascism and breaking away from the EU ►20:16
- NATO being undermined by sanctions and war ►33:45
- Petrodollar continuing to be threatened ►38:52