Global Warming or The “New Ice Age”? Fear of the “Big Freeze”!
- Man made global warming is an Illuminist fraud ! The scientific data indicates that at best there were no global warming since 1998! See:
Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released… and here is the chart to prove it!
Global Warming Still Stalled Since 1998, WMO Doha Figures Show! ‘We’re Looking into This Thing Which is NOT HAPPENING’!
- At worst the data seems to suggest the planet may be heading towards a mini ice age! This man-made global warming fraud has its roots in the Illuminist Club of Rome in 1991.
- “In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. In their totality and in their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat with demands the solidarity of all peoples. But in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap about which we have already warned namely mistaking systems for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.“
- “The First Global Revolution”, A Report by the Council of the Club of Rome by Alexander King and Bertrand Schneider 1991. (The Club of Rome is part of the Illuminati RoundTable)
- Global Warming or The “New Ice Age”? Fear of the “Big Freeze”!
by Washington’s Blog, via http://www.globalresearch.ca/
Top Scientists, Government Agencies Have – For Over 100 Years – Been Terrified of a New Ice Age…
There has been an intense debate among leading scientists, government agencies and publications over whether the bigger threat is global warming or a new ice age. As we’ve previously noted, top researchers have feared an ice age – off and on – for more than 100 years. (This post does not weigh in one way or the other. It merely presents a historical record.)
On February 24, 1895, the New York Times published an article entitled “PROSPECTS OF ANOTHER GLACIAL PERIOD; Geologists Think the World May Be Frozen Up Again”, which starts with the following paragraph:
The question is again being discussed whether recent and long-continued observations do not point to the advent of a second glacial period, when the countries now basking in the fostering warmth of a tropical sun will ultimately give way to the perennial frost and snow of the polar regions.
In September 1958, Harper’s wrote an article called “The Coming Ice Age”. On January 11, 1970, the Washington Post wrote an article entitled “Colder Winters Held Dawn of New Ice Age – Scientists See Ice Age In the Future” which stated:
Get a good grip on your long johns, cold weather haters–the worst may be yet to come. That’s the long-long-range weather forecast being given out by “climatologists.” the people who study very long-term world weather trends.
In 1972, two scientists – George J. Kukla (of the Lamont-Doherty Geological Observatory) and R. K. Matthews (Chairman, Dept of Geological Sciences, Brown University) – wrote the following letter to President Nixon warning of the possibility of a new ice age:
Dear Mr. President:
Aware of your deep concern with the future of the world, we feel obliged to inform you on the results of the scientific conference held here recently. The conference dealt with the past and future changes of climate and was attended by 42 top American and European investigators. We enclose the summary report published in Science and further publications are forthcoming in Quaternary Research.
The main conclusion of the meeting was that a global deterioration of climate, by order of magnitude larger than any hitherto experience by civilized mankind, is a very real possibility and indeed may be due very soon.
The cooling has natural cause and falls within the rank of processes which produced the last ice age. This is a surprising result based largely on recent studies of deep sea sediments.
Existing data still do not allow forecast of the precise timing of the predicted development, nor the assessment of the man’s interference with the natural trends. It could not be excluded however that the cooling now under way in the Northern Hemisphere is the start of the expected shift. The present rate of the cooling seems fast enough to bring glacial temperatures in about a century, if continuing at the present pace.
The practical consequences which might be brought by such developments to existing social institution are among others:
(1) Substantially lowered food production due to the shorter growing seasons and changed rain distribution in the main grain producing belts of the world, with Eastern Europe and Central Asia to be first affected.
(2) Increased frequency and amplitude of extreme weather anomalies such as those bringing floods, snowstorms, killing frosts, etc.
With the efficient help of the world leaders, the research …
With best regards,
George J. Kukla (Lamont-Doherty Geological Observatory)
R. K. Matthews (Chairman, Dept of Geological Sciences, Brown U)
The White House assigned the task of looking at the claims contained in the letter to its science agencies, especially the National Science Foundation and NOAA, who engaged in a flurry of activity looking into the threat of an ice age.
On August 1, 1974 the White House wrote a letter to Secretary of Commerce Frederick Dent stating:
Changes in climate in recent years have resulted in unanticipated impacts on key national programs and policies. Concern has been expressed that recent changes may presage others. In order to assess the problem and to determine what concerted action ought to be undertaken, I have decided to establish a subcommittee on Climate Change.
Out of this concern, the U.S. government started monitoring climate. As NOAA scientists Robert W. Reeves, Daphne Gemmill, Robert E. Livezey, and James Laver point out:
There were also a number of short-term climate events of national and international consequence in the early 1970s that commanded a certain level of attention in Washington. Many of them were linked to the El Niño of 1972-1973.
A killing winter freeze followed by a severe summer heat wave and drought produced a 12 percent shortfall in Russian grain production in 1972. The Soviet decision to offset the losses by purchase abroad reduced world grain reserves and helped drive up food prices.Collapse of the Peruvian anchovy harvest in late 1972 and early 1973, related to fluctuations in the Pacific ocean currents and atmospheric circulation, impacted world supplies of fertilizer, the soybean market, and prices of all other protein feedstocks.
The anomalously low precipitation in the U.S. Pacific north-west during the winter of 1972-73 depleted reservoir storage by an amount equivalent to more than 7 percent of the electric energy requirements for the region.
On June 24, 1974, Time Magazine wrote an article entitled “Another Ice Age?” which stated:
As they review the bizarre and unpredictable weather pattern of the past several years, a growing number of scientists are beginning to suspect that many seemingly contradictory meteorological fluctuations are actually part of a global climatic upheaval. However widely the weather varies from place to place and time to time, when meteorologists take an average of temperatures around the globe they find that the atmosphere has been growing gradually cooler for the past three decades. The trend shows no indication of reversing. Climatological Cassandras are becoming increasingly apprehensive, for the weather aberrations they are studying may be the harbinger of another ice age.
Telltale signs are everywhere …
Whatever the cause of the cooling trend, its effects could be extremely serious, if not catastrophic. Scientists figure that only a 1% decrease in the amount of sunlight hitting the earth’s surface could tip the climatic balance, and cool the planet enough to send it sliding down the road to another ice age within only a few hundred years.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Societal and economics observer and commentator with an endtimes, future history perspective, in a satirical way. Follow me at Twitter: socioecohistory
- Paul Craig Roberts: Russia To Unleash Ultimate Black Swan Against The West!
- The Baltic Dry Index Has Never Crashed This Fast Post-Thanksgiving!
- Grandmaster Putin’s Endgame! What Putin is Not Telling Us!
- The Scientist Planning to Upload His Brain to a COMPUTER: Research Could Allow Us to Inhabit Virtual Worlds and ‘Live Forever’!
- War Propaganda: Sony Attack – U.S. Blames Iran, China and Russia!
- Quick-Moving Russian Economic Collapse Causing Fears of Global Meltdown!
- Sony Hack Sleight of Hand Exposed !
- Militarized Police Prepare for War on Constitutionalists!
- U.S. Propaganda: Sony Hack Was A Practice Run For North Korea, Next Attack Power Grid?!
- War Propaganda: US Builds Narrative of Expansionist Russia’ – Eugene Puryear
- UN Source: Early 2015 Series Of Shocks Coming! Email Warns Of MREs Going Underground!
- Israel Prevents Gaza Palestinians from Visiting Jailed Relatives!
- Gerald Celente: “Falling Off The Cliff” – The Elite Are Preparing, Are You?
- British and Obama Push World War Through Economic Assault on Russia!
- Stratfor: Ukraine Coup Plotted by US Over Russian Stance on Syria!
- North Korea Hacked Sony? Don’t Believe It, Experts Say!
- Secret Malware in European Union Attack Linked to U.S. and British Intelligence!
- Stop WW3: Financial Warfare Against Russia Escalates Drive for General War!
- Putin: West Wants to Chain the Russian Bear, Pull Out Its Teeth And Ultimately Have It Stuffed !
- UK Oil Industry ‘Close to Collapse’ as Price Plunges Below $60 per Barrel !
9/11 Africa Apartheid Bailout Bankruptcy Bible China CIA Collapse corruption Crime Currency depopulation Devaluation ethnic_cleansing EU Europe Eurozone Fascism FederalReserve Flu_Pandemic Fraud Gaza genocide Germany Global_Warming Gold GreatDepression Greece Hyper-inflation Illuminati Iran Iraq Israel Japan Libya Martial_Law Meltdown MIC Middle_East MSM NATO Nazi Nephilim New_World_Order nuclear Obama Occult oil Palestine Pandemic Police_State propaganda Psyop Riots Russia Satan Saudi_Arabia Silver stock_Market Syria Terrorism Treasury Turkey UFO UK Ukraine UN Unemployment Unrest US Vaccine War weather Zionism
- Sony Hack: False Flag EXPOSED - North Korea Framed? What Really Happened? And Who Did it?
- The History of the Illuminati ! The 13 Satanic Bloodlines!
- Current Membership List of The Illuminati "Committee of 300"!
- Senator John McCain’s Whoops Moment: Photographed Chilling With ISIS Chief Al-Baghdadi And Terrorist Muahmmad Noor!
- Flashback 1988: “Get Ready For A World Currency by 2018″ – The Economist Magazine!
- Paul Craig Roberts: Russia To Unleash Ultimate Black Swan Against The West!
- Madonna "Illuminati" Song LEAKED! "Illuminati is the Truth and the Light" She Sings!