Turkey Claims Syria Fired On Second Turkish Jet, Says “Act Won’t Go Unpunished”, Has Invoked NATO Articles 4 And 5 !
- It appears the western Illuminati is all out to light the Syrian fuse to start their Satanic World War 3, Greater Middle East War. This is another clear signal that the global economic, financial and monetary meltdown is imminent! Aug-Oct 2012?? What will the Russian Bear do?? Go all in and initiate thermonuclear confrontation?
Turkey Claims Syria Fired On Second Turkish Jet, Says “Act Won’t Go Unpunished”, Has Invoked NATO Articles 4 And 5!
by Tyler Durden, www.zerohedge.com
At this point even those who have never heard of the Gulf of Tonkin know where this is headed:
- SYRIAN ACT ‘WON’T GO UNPUNISHED,’ TURKEY’S ARINC SAYS
- SYRIAN ACT ‘HOSTILE,’ ‘COLD-BLOODED,’ ARINC SAYS
- SYRIA SHOT DOWN TURKISH JET WITHOUT WARNING, NULAND SAYS
- TURKEY INVOKED ARTICLES 4 & 5 FOR NATO MEETING, ARINC SAYS
- TURKEY TO PROCEED AGAINST SYRIA USING LEGAL RIGHTS, ARINC SAYS
- TURKISH JET SHOT DOWN IN INTERNATIONAL AIRSPACE, ARINC SAYS
- TURKISH JET ‘MISTAKENLY’ ENTERED SYRIAN AIRSPACE, ARINC SAYS
- TURKISH JET WAS IN SYRIAN AIRSPACE ONLY 5 MINUTES, ARINC SAYS
Just the tip, eh? And finally this, which makes it all too clear what Hillary Clinton’s endgame here is:
- Turkish deputy PM says Syria has also fired on a Turkish search-and-rescue plane -AP
And from Reuters:
Turkey said on Monday that Syrian forces had fired at a second Turkish plane which was searching for an F-4 reconnaissance jet shot down by Syria last week, but the second plane was not brought down.
Deputy prime minister Bulent Arinc told a news conference that Turkey would protect itself, within the framework of international law, against what it called Syria’s “hostile action” of downing its warplane last week.
He said at the end of a seven-hour cabinet meeting on the incident that Syria’s downing of the reconnaissance jet would not go unpunished.
Was that jet over Syrian airspace for “only 5 minutes” too?
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.