- Why is the situation in the Korean peninsula the way it is? It is intentional. The Anglo-American Illuminist cabal foster tension/conflicts throughout the world as a means of controlling countries. These people always create 2 opposing forces, countries, philosophies, right-left paradigm, monetarist vs fiscal economics, communism vs capitalism, atheism vs religion, man vs woman (feminism)…etc. They engender conflicts/tension throughout society as a means of controlling the sheeple. They are evil social engineers.
- North Korea is needed to control Japan and South Korea. Otherwise, there is no reason for the military bases. The military bases are there to encircle both Russia and China. This time round, North Korea will likely be the bait that lure China into a world war with America! The Korean and Japanese people will be sacrificed for this genocidal game.
‘US needs tension to stay in Korea’
The US government is after tensions between North and South Koreas to have a justification for maintaining presence on the peninsula near its strategic rivals, a Koreas expert says.
“The United States wants to keep a base on the Korean Peninsula and really the only basis for staying there would be if North and South Korea are at each other’s throat,” Ella Rule from the Communist Party of Great Britain said on Sunday.
“If there is peace in Korea there will be no excuse for the United States to remain on the peninsula from where it has a foothold in his rivalries in China and Russia,” she added in her interview with Press TV.
Rule explained further that it was not “in the imperial interests of the United States to remove themselves from Korea and therefore they keep on inflaming the situation.”
Tension remains high on the Korean peninsula as the US and South Korean naval forces are currently carrying out four days of joint military exercises.
The drills are led by the US nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS George Washington. Pyongyang has called the war games “a grave provocation” which has brought the region to “the brink of war.” Reports indicate that Pyongyang has placed surface-to-surface and surface-to-air missiles on launch pads in the Yellow Sea.
On Sunday, the North’s sole major ally China called for an emergency meeting of the six countries involved in the Korea talks nearly 20 months after negotiations broke off in April 2009.
The six-party talks — aimed at diffusing current tensions — bring together North and South Korea, the host country China, along with the United States, Japan and Russia.
- The Irish politician snakes have sold Ireland to the Illuminist banksters. The best thing for Ireland is to follow the route taken by Iceland. Just tell the banksters to goto hell ! There is simply no reason why the Irish people should be made to pay for the mistakes of millionaires banksters. So what if the big banks fail? It has happened throughout history before. We just start over!
Ireland, Do the World A Favor And Default!
Ireland would save the world from much misery by defaulting now and driving the vampire banks into liquidation.
The alternative title for today’s entry is: Ireland, please drive a stake through the heart of the vampire banks which have the world by the throat. The entire controlled demolition of the Eurozone’s finances can be summed up in one phrase: privatize leverage and profits, socialize losses and risk.
The basic deal is this: protect the bank’s managers, shareholders and bondholders from any losses, while heaping the socialized losses and risks on the taxpayers and citizens. While there are murmurings of “forcing bondholders to share the pain,” any future haircut will undoubtedly be just for show, while the Irish pension funds are gutted to bail out the banks.
EU Outlines Bond Restructuring Plan (WSJ.com)
Europe Goes “Completely Mad” At Suggestion Of Irish Default Demanded By 57% Of Irish Population (Zero Hedge)
Here is a chart which illustrates the dynamic at play in Greece, Ireland and indeed, the rest of the world as well: leveraged speculation and mal-investment lead to asset deflation and collapse.
…. to continue reading click here!
Spain Could be Forced to Seek a Bail-Out Within Months, Warns Barclays! Contagion Strikes Italy as Ireland Bail-Out Fails to Calm Markets!
- The snakes are implementing their plan for the financial conquest of Europe via fraud. Bailout is a misnomer. There is no bailout. It is simply more debts and the sheeple are made to pay for it. If you are bankrupt with no ability to pay back, do you think that the bank will lend you more money? Yet, this is what the MSM is telling us: Ireland is saved by the ECB and IMF! Propaganda and lies! More Eurozone countries will fall into their shenanigans!
- The next step is a super merger of Eurozone with a North American Union into a world government. It will be done via finance: Global Central Bank and One World Currency (by implications world government). Once this is more or less in place, the rest of the world will be ‘gently persuaded’ with the iron fist of the military industrial complex.
Spain could be forced to seek a bail-out within months, warns Barclays
The weight of bank debt needing refinancing next year could threaten Spain’s solvency and force it to become the next European country to seek a bail-out, according to a report from the investment banking arm of Barclays.
After Ireland was finally forced this week to ask for financial help from the European Union and International Monetary Fund, Barclays analysts now say it is possible that a similar fate could await Spain. In the first four months of 2011, the Spanish government and the country’s banks must raise about €70bn (£59.2bn) in the bond market, which Barclays said would be a “big test for investor appetite”, adding that it was concerned with the “execution risk”.
“Our view is that the challenges facing Spain remain substantial – with the likelihood of a positive outcome poor until at least the sovereign and the banks have successfully navigated their way over the funding hump facing them both in Spring 2011,” said the analysts.
Contagion strikes Italy as Ireland bail-out fails to calm markets
The EU-IMF rescue for Ireland has failed to restore to confidence in the eurozone debt markets, leading instead to a dramatic surge in bond yields across half the currency bloc.
Spreads on Italian and Belgian bonds jumped to a post-EMU high as the sell-off moved beyond the battered trio of Ireland, Portugal, and Spain, raising concerns that the crisis could start to turn systemic. It was the worst single day in Mediterranean markets since the launch of monetary union.
The euro fell sharply to a two-month low of €1.3064 against the dollar, while bourses slid across the world. The FTSE 100 fell almost 118 points to 5,550, while the Dow was off 120 points in early trading.
“The crisis is intensifying and worsening,” said Nick Matthews, a credit expert at RBS. “Bond purchases by the European Central Bank are the only anti-contagion weapon left. It needs to act much more aggressively.”