- The official account that it was a North Korean torpedo is BS! The Anglo-American Illuminist cabal wants to trigger a war on the Korean peninsula to drag China into a bigger conflict!
A documentary about unknown story behind the mysterious sinking of the warship. On March 26, 2010, the South Korean Navy’s patrol combat corvette Cheonan sank, and with it took the lives of 46 of the 104 sailors aboard. Journalists have worked to uncover the facts behind what happened, and this documentary is a gathering of our investigation findings to date. Our findings uncovered significant flaws in the Civilian-Military Joint Investigation Group’s report, and suggest that the next necessary step is a reinvestigation.
- Revelation 13:14-15 (New King James Version)
14 And he deceives those[a] who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
- See also:
Sony Holographic Display!
Touchable Holography Technology
- Precious metals have been hit pretty hard for the past 3 days. Silver seems to be holding up pretty well. It is sitting above the US$25 level which is a bullish sign. I am not discouraged at all by this correction. It is setting up the conditions for the next big move. One thing is certain, the next move upwards will be highly volatile. Expect moves of 10-15% up/down in a day. But the overall trend is still much higher, a much steeper parabolic move higher. Sit tight! Make sure you read what maestro Stewart Thomson says here. It is going to be a frightening move higher!
Stewart Thomson: Bond Market Implosion And Gold Tactics!
1. “I cannot overemphasize the critical importance of factoring the bond market into any analysis of the crisis now.” That was the sentence I started yesterday’s update with, and it’s probably the sentence I should start every update with, for the next six months!
2. I see a lot of gold analysts trying to gauge the “gold market correction” but they are seemingly unaware that the bond market just imploded, and Bill Gross basically issued a massive sell signal on his own fund, the world’s largest bond fund. For the past few months I’ve urged you to understand that when the bond implodes, there would be initial weakness in gold followed by tremendous strength. Here and now, the words “Gold” and “Bond” must be mentioned in the same sentence, or you are out to gold market analysis lunch.
3. The conventional view in the public, and a view held by many institutional money managers, is that lower rates produce higher gold prices (correct), and higher rates produce lower gold prices. Well, sometimes, yes. Sometimes, no. Sometimes higher rates produce an upside gold parabola.
4. In the second situation, higher rates and gold, in a commodity demand-related gold bull market, are a negative for the price of gold. In such a situation, gold functions as a commodity, and the economy gets higher prices as demand for goods increases. The cost of borrowing increases as the demand for loans increases because business conditions are solid. As the cost of borrowing rises, that hurts demand. Prices (int rates) for money and the price for goods both fall.
5. Look out your market window. Do you see a booming economy, or potential economic Armageddon? My message to you: the new bankster game is in play, and it’s a big one; the bond market. Bond market chaos that could send gold stocks parabolic on the upside. Here’s why:
6. I coined the term, “The Institutional Awakening”. The awakening is a bankster game to create a mass mindset of terror amongst institutions, a mindset that further QE won’t work to continue the markets recovery, and instead further QE will see bond market prices stagnate or even fall, while the US dollar falls like a rock. All in all, a nightmare situation, given the backdrop of the marked to model OTC Derivatives quadrillion dollar. Marked to model is: Marked to Lies.
7. In practical terms, meaning flows of liquidity by institutions, what the institutional awakening means is a mass panic out of bonds and into…?
8. What the gold community needs to understand is the LAW. Institutional money managers have written mandates as well as unwritten mandates on what they can and cannot do with their assets. Pouring money into gold is not on their “oh yeah, let’s do it!” list. It’s on their “if we dump our assets into gold, then our investors pull out, we get no pay, and we could get charged with securities violations” list.
9. The history of institutional money flows in a currency and bond panic is a massive flow of liquidity into the stock market. Having said that, what do YOU think happens to the Gold Price Thermometer of global financial health when that occurs, or is thought to be about to occur? I don’t think most in the gold community really understand what just happened to the bond market, and what this event means for gold.
10. I know that because, other than Bob Moriarty at www.321gold.com and Trader Dan Norcini at www.jsmineset.com, almost nobody is even mentioning the imploding bond market, yet they are conducting one study after another as to why gold “could be in a correction”. Translation: “Here are all the reasons why I just sold all my gold and you should do the same.” Thanks, but no thanks. In regards to the bond market, to quote John “Sir Johnny” Templeton, who uttered these words after the first phase of the markets crisis began in 2000,
11. “Does anybody know what just happened?”12. Markets anticipate price and factor in what has already happened. The gold market is on the verge of anticipating the Institutional Awakening, meaning the gold price is on the verge of surging higher, not lower, while most are wasting current buy prices, standing there with no buy fills, thinking the game is to be the one to guess how LOW gold goes. Wrong tactics. Wrong tactics, bigtime.
…. to continue reading click here!
- The objective of the Illuminist owned financial MSM is to sell their illusion, their new lie or next lie. This is carefully crafted propaganda to drive the Illuminist agenda. Is the Eurozone in a bad state? Yes. But America is in an even worse state. America’s debts are north of US$100T, a few say it is US$200T. The municipal bond market is collapsing. 44-46 states are bankrupt. Many cities are bankrupt.
- This current focus on the Eurozone crisis is just subtle manipulation of the financial markets to allow Illuminist insiders to make money. The ‘noise’ over the Eurozone crisis will die down and it will shift back to US once again. Round and round it goes and escalates. Remember: it is a planned economic, financial and monetary collapse. The snakes are adopting a slow boiling of the sheeple frog. This is to prevent mass uprising and the bringing out of the guillotine. The final snake move is always an engineered world war to cull the useless eaters.
Eurozone must ‘resist alarmism’, Olli Rehn says
The European Union’s (EU) economic affairs commissioner has said Europe must “resist alarmism” amid the latest fears over the Irish Republic’s debts. Olli Rehn said he was “concerned” about public debate on the eurozone.
Late on Tuesday a meeting of eurozone ministers meeting in Brussels broke up with no concrete plan of action. But speaking after the talks finished, Mr Rehn said the EU would, however, step up work on support for Ireland “with an accent” on its banks.
Earlier, the Irish Prime Minister, Brian Cowen, reiterated that the Republic of Ireland had not asked for bail-out money and that the Irish economy was well funded until next year. He said his country was working with European partners to deal with the debt issue, but that his country was neither “immune or unique” amid the recent economic crisis.
The Irish government, the European Commission, the European Central Bank and the IMF have also met to discuss the country’s “serious banking problems”. Mr Cowen tried to play down the growing sense of crisis across the eurozone, telling the Irish parliament that these were just a continuation of ongoing discussions it had been having with European institutions for some time.
Earlier, the EU Council president, Herman Van Rompuy, warned that the European Union was in a “survival crisis” over eurozone debt problems, as the economic health of members such as the Republic of Ireland and Portugal came under fresh scrutiny. Mr Van Rompuy said that if the euro failed, so too would the EU. However, he added he was “very confident” the problems could be overcome.
Uncertainty has caused the cost of Irish, Portuguese and Spanish government borrowing to rise significantly over recent weeks. Rising yields are not an immediate concern for the Irish Republic, as it does not need to borrow money on the markets this year. But it is for countries such as Spain, which held an auction of government bonds earlier, and other countries facing large deficits. The Spanish treasury secretary called on the Republic to act quickly to end market uncertainties. Portugal’s finance minister Fernando Teixeira dos Santos has urged Dublin to do the right thing for the euro and accept a bail-out.
- I do not subscribe to the view that Bernanke is stupid and does not know what he is doing! You are being lied to. It is all smoke and mirrors. He knows exactly what he is doing. He is the chief of the most powerful Illuminist owned private central bank, the FedRes. His real, hidden, objective is the destruction of the USD to pave the way for a One World Currency, Global Central Bank and New Luciferian World Order. How do you get the world to accept a new financial, economic and monetary hegemony? How do you get the world to abandon their national currencies? By destroying the current order and all national fiat currencies!