- This is definitely bad news if true. If history is a guide, economic depression usually ends up in world war. The Illuminists make tons of money financing both sides in a war. It is also their favorite tool for depopulation ie human sacrifice to fallen angelic beings and demons. Is the Pentagon brass retaliating?
U.S. pledges to send super carrier to Yellow Sea for joint drills: Pentagon
WASHINGTON, Nov. 9 (Yonhap) — The United States has reiterated its pledge to send a super carrier to the Yellow Sea for joint naval drills with South Korea without specifying the timing, despite China’s objections.
“The only thing I’d answer is those are international waters and they aren’t owned by China,” Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told a media roundtable in Melbourn, Australia, Monday, according to a transcript released by the Pentagon, Tuesday. “They aren’t owned by Korea. They’re international waters in which we have and many other countries have sailed forever. My expectation is we’ll continue to do that.”
Mullen was responding to the question if Washington will send the USS George Washington to the Yellow Sea for the joint drills, which have not yet been rescheduled after being delayed ahead of the summit of leaders of 20 leading economies in Seoul later this week. The joint drills were originally to be held late last month. Secretary of Defense Robert Gates echoed Mullen.
“Let me just say that we believe and have long believed in the importance of freedom of navigation and we intend to abide by international law,” Gates said. “But we will assert freedom of navigation, as we have for a long time.”
- See also:
Former General & Pilot is 100% Sure It Was a Missile Over Los Angeles!
- There is no doubt that a global monetary crisis is coming. It is near impossible to predict the schedule for this coming tsunami. However, you should have no doubts that this will be an engineered collapse. The snakes are just waiting for the right conditions to pull the plug. I repeat: Got GOLD yet? Make sure you protect yourself and family against this coming currencies meltdown!
‘US fiat dollars to create fresh crisis’
Hong Kong’s leader has warned that a US move to inject billions of dollars into its economy could trigger a repeat of the late 1990s crisis in southeastern Asia. Hong Kong’s Chief Executive Donald Tsang said Friday that America’s latest economic stimulus plan to dispense hundreds of billions of dollars in the United States could cause a cash flood and entail inflation for the Asian markets.
“I am very much concerned about the impact of the US second round of quantitative easing on Asian economies,” AFP quoted Tsang as saying in reference to the new US initiative.
Hong Kong’s leader further said this will impact the financial stability in the region and bring about “unprecedented market turbulence” in currencies, bonds and stocks. “And the end result is you can see a second wave… similar to the one we had in 1997 and 1998, when there was an over-exuberance in our markets. This is exactly the case now,” he went on to say ahead of an Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in Japan.
The comments came in reaction to Washington’s decision to inject 600 billion dollars into its ailing economy. There has been widespread foreign condemnation of the US policy for printing new dollars that critics say will lower the value of the already-weak currency which draws its value from the existing currency pool.
The critics say the United States has increased its money supply at different times without sufficient backing for the dollar, which has led to the further inflation of the money and generated more debts.
- Am I a conspiracy nut spewing funny theories about a coming One World Currency engineered by Luciferians? Does this conspiracy theory have basis in reality? It is obvious to all who study the real money power and real finance and economic issues, what is about to happen. Listen to what DeepCaster has to say:
The Globalist (as opposed to Internationalist) for-profit Central Bank Fiat Currency and Treasury Securities Purveyors (and their Allies) are not going to give up without a Fight. So what is likely to happen? Robert Zoellick, World Bank President and former U.S. Treasury Department Official, provides a Major clue regarding both the Great Opportunities and Great Threats. Let’s Unspin his Recent Pronouncements:
“Although textbooks may view gold as the old money, markets are using gold as an alternative Monetary asset today.”
Our Unspun Interpretation:
The Purchasing Power of the U.S. Dollar is being destroyed and in the next few years will cease to serve as the World’s Reserve currency. Other Fiat Currencies are being similarly Degraded. Certain Major Sovereign Nations (and certain Private) Debts cannot be repaid without this Currency Degradation…we all know Gold (and Silver) is the only Real Money. Thus the Next Money (i.e. World Reserve Currency) must be linked to Gold.
“The development of a monetary system to succeed Bretton Woods II launched in 1971, will take time. But we need to begin.”
Our Unspun Interpretation:
“We Globalists know the Major Fiat Currencies (e.g. U.S. Dollar and Euro) are going to Fail and (Wink, Wink) we may just have planned it that way.” (See Deepcaster’s Article regarding The Cartel’s ‘End Game’ in the ‘Articles by Deepcaster’ Cache at www.deepcaster.com.)
Zoellick Conclusion (summarized):
A new System is needed using 5 Main Currencies with gold as the “reference” point for future currency Values.
Our Unspun Interpretation:
We Globalists are going to Need (to further increase our Power and Wealth) a New Global Currency (printed out of thin air and issued by us Globalists for profit of course) which to start will be an amalgam of 5 main then-devalued currencies including the U.S. Dollar and Euro which will serve as a Transition to our One World Globalist Currency (likely the “Bancor”, as Keynes suggested) which, since we Globalists Control it, will be linked to Gold (which of course will have to come from the Main Nations whose Currencies have been devalued), so it will have some lasting Value, mainly for our benefit, but also yours, for you will gain Stability.
But of course in the process of Sovereign Currency Devaluation, you will lose Much of your Wealth, Much of your Economic Freedom, and Much of (if not all) of your Political Freedom…
Therein lies The Threat.
Of course, in the process, which is already occurring, Gold and Silver will soar in Value (subject of course to occasional Cartel-generated Nasty Price Takedowns).
- Did the G20 summit achieved anything? Obviously not. The Illuminist power, which controls practically all major privately owned central banks, real intention is world conquest via financial conquest. These snakes are obsessed with power and control. Their fiat currency empire is just an extension of this. Will they give up their financial hegemony to another rising dragon power: China? It will not happen.
- Currency war is dead ahead. With it, all major fiat currencies will be destroyed via debasement. The snakes’ plan calls for a One World Currency and Global Central Bank. By implications World Government. They are setting up the pieces for a World War 3: Zionist West vs Muslim World and America vs China. The rest of the world will be divided along these lines. Do not get involved in any Illuminist engineered wars. It is just a genocidal game between snakes while they get one group of sheeple to kill another group. Of course, they get away scot-free!
G20 summit in chaos over currency war
The G20 summit of leaders of the world’s leading economies in South Korea has been shrouded in great pessimism as leaders seem deeply divided over currency and trade policies. The US has come under fire by other G-20 member states who object to the US Federal Reserve’s announced plans to print and pump USD 600 billion into its economy by the end of June 2011.
Experts say the move is an attempt to boost America’s sluggish economy.
However, nations from Brazil to Germany have criticized the US policy, saying it will push their currencies higher and make their exports less competitive.
“What we want is that the US would value their currency, and not devalue their currency as they’re doing it today, so that their currency would not inflate the emerging markets.” Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, outgoing Brazilian President said.
China has also blasted the US decision to inject hundreds of billions of dollars into the US banking system. Beijing says the move will weaken the dollar, blunting the competitiveness of export-driven emerging economies. Experts say the summit has also descended into a showdown over the so-called ‘currency wars.’
The currency debate has intensified tension between the US and China. Washington says China holds the yuan low so that Chinese goods can enjoy an artificial competitive edge. China has continued to resist pressures from the US to raise the value of its yuan currency against the US dollar. Senior officials in Beijing say China will firmly stick to its own path for reforming the yuan.
G-20 refuses to back US push on China’s currency
SEOUL, South Korea – Leaders of 20 major economies on Friday refused to back a U.S. push to make China boost its currency’s value, keeping alive a dispute that raises fears of a global trade war amid criticism that cheap Chinese exports are costing American jobs.
A joint statement issued by the leaders including President Barack Obama and China’s Hu Jintao tried to recreate the unity that was evident when the Group of 20 rich and developing nations held its first summit two years ago during the global financial meltdown.
But deep divisions, especially over the U.S.-China currency dispute, left G-20 officials negotiating all night to draft a watered-down statement for the leaders to endorse.
- Al Qaeda is a CIA asset used as a pretext for endless wars for profit for the military industrial complex(MIC) and Big Oil. These wars have the hidden objective of completely destroying the current world order and remaking nations and merging them into the New World Order. You are seeing the 4th world empire coming into view.
Daniel 11:37-39 (New King James Version)
37 He shall regard neither the God[a] of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all. 38 But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things. 39 Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain.