- Was Hitler a Jew? It would appear so! See:
Jewish Historian Henry Makow:
The Nazi leadership right up to Hitler himself were also of the Crypto-Jewish variety and backed by the same Jewish bankers. It was these Sabbatean Jews who would unleash the genocide known today as the “Holocaust.” Rationalized as the fulfillment of OT prophecies re-the need for Jewish atonement for past sins this genocide targetted Orthodox Ostjuden and assimilated Jews who had no interest in going to Palestine as its prime victims. Naturally the Sabbatean apostasy and the schism it wrought within Judaism from the seventeenth century on remain taboo …….Adolf Eichmann had Zionist contacts in Palestine, had visited in 1937, and spoke Yiddish and Hebrew was himself a full Jew!
DNA tests reveal ‘Hitler was descended from the Jews and Africans he hated’
DNA tests reveal Hitler’s Jewish and African roots
- Was he a Rothschild? It appears so!
The Rothschild Bloodline
….Who was Hitler? Hitler’s father was the offspring of the Rothschild’s secret breeding program which impregnated his grandmother. It appears from the details available, Hitler was groomed for his role, without realizing his heritage at first.
Was Hitler A Rothschild?
….How strange then, that as I have documented in And The Truth Shall Set You Free and The Biggest Secret, along with endless other researchers and scholars, Adolf Hitler and the Nazis were created and funded by…the Rothschilds. It was they who arranged for Hitler to come to power through the Illuminati secret societies in Germany like the Thule Society and the Vril Society which they created through their German networks; it was the Rothschilds who funded Hitler through the Bank of England and other British and American sources like the Rothschild’s Kuhn, Loeb, bank which also funded the Russian Revolution.
So the force behind Adolf Hitler, on behalf of the Illuminati, was the House of Rothschild, this “Jewish” bloodline which claims to support and protect the Jewish faith and people. In fact they use and sickeningly abuse the Jewish people for their own horrific ends. The Rothschilds, like the Illuminati in general, treat the mass of the Jewish people with utter contempt. They are, like the rest of the global population, just cattle to be used to advance the agenda of global control and mastery by a network of interbreeding bloodlines, impregnated with a reptilian genetic code, and known to researchers as the Illuminati.
According to a book by a psychoanalyst, Walter Langer, called The Mind of Hitler, not only was Hitler supported by the Rothschilds, he WAS a Rothschild. This revelation fits like a glove with the actions of the Rothschilds and other Illuminati bloodlines in Germany who brought Hitler to the fore as dictator of that nation.
- History as propagated in mainstream media are largely a bunch of lies agreed upon. The Illuminists rewrite history to further their agenda. They are experts in mass conditioning and mind control of the sheeple. In this case, to build alot of false guilt and sympathy, and to further their Satanic World War 3 Plan: Zionist West vs Muslim World. The German army had as many as 150,000 Jews in it. Does this surprise you? The German people were simply a convenient scapegoat for all the evil. After all, they lost the war and it is the victors who write history! Yes, the holocaust happened and some Germans were racists SOBs. But not all Germans were responsible for it.
Hitler’s Jewish Soldiers
The Untold Story of Nazi Racial Laws and Men of Jewish Descent in the German Military.
On the murderous road to “racial purity” Hitler encountered unexpected detours, largely due to his own crazed views and inconsistent policies regarding Jewish identity. ….
Contrary to conventional views, Rigg reveals that a startlingly large number of German military men were classified by the Nazis as Jews or “partial-Jews” (Mischlinge), in the wake of racial laws first enacted in the mid-1930s. Rigg demonstrates that the actual number was much higher than previously thought–perhaps as many as 150,000 men, including decorated veterans and high-ranking officers, even generals and admirals.
- Gold is money. It is about to prove its true worth as money. All fiat currencies will be debased against gold. The FedRes has failed in its policies for the past 2 years! The US economy is still in deep doo doo. In the coming weeks, the FedRes will attempt to ignite inflation/spending by QE 2.0. This will result in runaway inflation and put an end to talks of deflation. Bernanke (with the agreement of the US treasury), if QE 2.0 fails, may opt for the ‘golden bullet’ ie massive revaluation of gold ie devaluation of USD against gold.
- By doing this, they will deflect criticism that they are manipulating the forex markets. Foreign countries will have to decide whether they want to follow suit and revalue gold prices in their local currencies(and thus maintain their exchange rate against the USD). Most countries will likely do the same.
GOLD ENTERING A VIRTUOUS CIRCLE
Fundamental and technical factors for gold are now in total harmony and gold is entering a virtuous circle that will drive the price up at its fastest pace since this bull market started in 1999.
- It is a fact that gold in US dollars (and many other currencies) has gone up almost 400% in eleven years or 16% per annum annualised.
- It is a fact that the US dollar has declined 80% in value against gold since 1999.
- It is a fact that the dollar and most other currencies have gone down 98-99% against gold since 1913 when the Federal Reserve Bank of New York was created.
- It is also a fact that the Dow Jones (and many world stock markets) has declined over 80% against gold since 1999.
- It is a fact that gold has made a new all time monthly closing high in dollars in August 2010.
We expect gold to start a substantial rise now which will continue for 5-10 months before any major correction. Gold’s technical picture is extremely strong with a continuous rising pattern of higher highs and higher lows with the steepness of the curve increasing. From much higher levels we are likely to see a correction that could last up to a year before the next rise which will last several years before we see a significant peak. Once gold has topped we do not expect the same kind of decline as after the 1980 peak since gold is likely to become part of a future reserve currency. At that point gold will be a solid but unexciting investment with very little upside potential. But that is likely to be a few years away.
In spite of a 5 times increase in the value of gold or an 80% decline against many currencies and stockmarkets in the last 11 years, most investors own no gold and still do not understand the importance and value of gold. In a world of constant money printing and credit creation leading to devaluing currencies and devaluing assets, gold reflects stability and is virtually the only store of value that cannot be destroyed by governments.
The average asset manager, fund manager, pension fund or private individual owns no physical gold and at best has a very small exposure to some precious metals stocks. And in spite of this gold has gone up over 400% in 11 years. How is that possible? For the simple reason with the relatively modest demand that we have seen in the last few years, there is not enough physical gold even at these levels. The increase in demand that we have seen has most probably been satisfied by central banks leasing or lending their gold to the bullion banks. Central banks supposedly own 30,000 tons of gold but unofficial estimates of their real holdings are at 15,000 tons or less.
So what are the factors that are likely to lead to a major rise in the gold price? We have for several years outlined in our Newsletters the problems in the world that inevitably will lead to massive money printing and a hyperinflationary depression (see for example “Alea Iacta Est” and “There Will Be No Double Dip…” on the Matterhorn Asset Management website). There are three insurmountable problems:
- Real unemployment at 22% in the US will continue to go up
- The budget deficit will increase dramatically due to the problems in the economy and in a few years time the interest on the Federal Debt is likely to be higher than tax revenues.
- None of the problems in the banking industry have been solved but merely swept under the carpet by phoney valuations of toxic debt with the blessing of governments. The circa $20 trillion that were pumped into the world economy to save the financial system in 2008-9 have had a very short term beneficial effect but solved none of the problems.
The effect of this massive $20 trillion infusion has been ephemeral since we are entering the autumn of 2010 with virtually every single economic indicator and statistic in the US deteriorating rapidly. With interest rates already at zero there is no ammunition left but one. And it is this specific last bullet that will be used to infinity in the next few years and starting very soon, namely UNLIMITED MONEY PRINTING. Every single area of the US economy will need support or printed money, whether it is the federal government, the states, the municipalities, banks, pension funds, insurance companies, the unemployed, corporations, health care, housing market, commercial real estate, individuals, etc, etc, etc. The list is endless and many other countries will follow. Before we talk about gold in hyperinflationary terms, let’s look at where gold is likely to reach in today’s money.
Three realistic Gold targets: $6,000 – $7,000 – $10,000:
- In the 1971 to 1980 gold cycle, gold went from $35 per ounce to $850 or up over 24 times. If we were to see the same increase in this cycle, gold would rise to over $6,000.
- The gold peak at $850 in 1980 corresponds to over $7,000 today adjusted for real inflation based on the inflation rate as calculated by John William’s Government Shadow Statistics (shadowstats.com)
- Gold and gold mining shares were an average of around 25% of world financial asset between 1921 and 1981. Today, gold and mining shares are only 0.9% of world financial assets. If gold and mining shares were to go to 25% of financial assets, gold would go to over $31,000. But even if we assume that world financial asset would go down by 2/3rds from here that would put gold at over $10,000.
The three historical comparisons above (and see chart above) would put gold anywhere from $6,000 to $10,000 and this is without inflation, or more likely hyperinflation. In a hyperinflationary environment, the price gold will go to is really irrelevant since it depends on how much money is printed. In the Weimar Republic for example gold went to DM 100 trillion. What is more important is that gold is likely to go up at least 5 times from today without inflation and with hyperinflation gold will protect investors against the total destruction of paper money and many other assets.
…. to continue reading click here!
- Greece is not the only country in the PIIGS at risk of default. You can basically assume that all these countries will default. The debt to GDP ratio cited are very conservative. Much of the toxic crap are hidden in off-balance sheet items. They are simply keeping 2 sets of books to make their debt to GDP figures look better! The Illuminist banksters have intentionally brought this situation upon the sheeple. The idea is to collapse the global economy and goto war!
Greece Default Risk Is `Substantial,’ Pimco’s Bosomworth says
Greece still faces a “substantial” default risk as insolvency prevents the nation from repaying its debt when its bailout program expires in three years, Pacific Investment Management Co. fund manager Andrew Bosomworth said.
“Greece is insolvent,” Bosomworth, Munich-based head of portfolio management at Pimco, which oversees the world’s largest bond fund, said in a telephone interview today. “I see it as being quite a substantial risk that Greece eventually defaults or restructures.”
In a best-case scenario, Greece’s government debt will swell to 150 percent of gross domestic product, Bosomworth said. The European Union-led rescue package assumes the Athens-based government will tap investors for 82 billion euros ($106 billion) during the life of the bailout program, “and that’s I think going to be very difficult,” he said.
“Debt servicing as a share of government revenue will increase substantially, particularly if current yield levels do not decline,” Bosomworth said. The extra yield that investors demand to hold Greek 10-year bonds over German equivalents is now 902 basis points, compared with 785 basis points at the end of June. Greek 10-year debt yielded 11.24 percent today. The Spanish spread is at 173 basis points, Portugal’s is at 331 basis points and Ireland’s is at 340 basis points.
The premiums investors charge to hold Spanish and Irish debt over German bunds are wider than before the EU announced its rescue package on May 10.
If the interest rates of other southern European countries “stay where they are, they are going to have some problems as well,” Bosomworth said. “You have the contagion risk and until we know precisely how this contagion risk will be contained, it is a pretty risky strategy staying in the other countries as well.”