Hexagram: Star Of David Or Star Of Lucifer?
- The so-called Star of David is a Satanic symbol. Satanists and occult practitioners use it for calling Satan and demons!
Former Satanist, Bill Schnoebelen (now born again Christian)
“A hexagram must be present to call forth a demon” and ” it is a very powerful tool to invoke Satan”. “To the sorcerer, the hexagram is a powerful tool to invoke Satan.” In fact, the word “hex” — as to put a “hex” or “curse” on people — comes from this word.
- What is the significance of this symbol?
If you examine the so-called “Star of David,” or hexagram, closely, you will discover something astonishing. It has six points, forms six equilateral triangles, and in its interior forms a six sided hexagon — thus it reveals the number of Satan’ antichrist beast, — 6 points, 6 triangles, and the 6 sides of the hexagram — 666 !!!
- Should Christians use this symbol for their church? Obviously not! If you fly a ’666′ flag on your church building, is this a church of Jesus Christ or Satan? Obviously Satan! If a country uses a ’666′ flag to represent their country, does the country belong to the God of the Bible or Satan? Obviously Satan! Do they serve the purpose of Satan or God. Obviously Satan! If they plant a ’666′ flag every time they conquer a piece of land, is the conquest for God or Satan? Obviously Satan! If the army goes to war flying a ’666′ flag, is the army of God or Satan? Obviously Satan! Do not be deceived!
- Quote from the video:
Today, the Six Pointed Star or Hexagram is the most popular and universally recognized symbol of Jewry. It is known as Star of David, Magen David, or the Jewish Star. Ironically, David had nothing to do with the hexagram and it did not represent the Jewish people until the 17th century. Symbol of the Jewish has always been the Menorah. Hexagram is a very ancient symbol. It is present nearly in every culture on Earth.
The hexagram as a symbol of Jewish people was offered by Viennese Jesuits in 1648 on demand of the German Emperor Ferdinand III, who wished to assign flag of honor to the Jews of Prague for their help in the Thirty Years War. After the Jews of Prague received their flag the hexagram began to spread in the Jewish community and was used in synagogues and during festive occasions. In fact many rabbis strongly opposed to the use of the hexagram because it was a pagan symbol. But since Mayer Rothschild adopted the hexagram to mark his house this symbol gained popularity among the Jews. Ironically, the Rothschilds do not have Jewish roots and do not practice Judaism.
In 1897 the hexagram became the symbol of the Zionist movement. Zionist movement was funded by the Rothschilds and had a kin relation to Freemasonry. A masonic book called the Second Mile reveals that “the six pointed star is a very ancient symbol, and one of the most powerful”. This symbol is very prevalent in Freemasonry.
In the Vedic literature the hexagram is known as Shatkona. It is a very important symbol in Hinduism. The hexagram is a common symbol in Buuddhism. It is also prevalent in Islam. In Islam the hexagram is known as the Seal of Solomon. It was used by King Solomon as a magical signet to control demons and spirits. After his marriage to Pharoah’s daughter in 922 BC Solomon gave himself up to witchcraft and idolatry and built altars to Moloch and Ashtoreth. Moloch worship included child sacrafice and sexual orgies. The hexagram is also related to the worship of Saturn. The hexagram was also used in Baal worship.
The hexagram is used in magick, witchcraft, sorcery, occultism, alchemy, and astrology. According to former Satanist, Bill Schnoebelen, “a hexagram must be present to call forth a demon” and ” it is a very powerful tool to invoke Satan”. In fact the word hex, as “to put a hex on someone” derives from the word hexagram.
So how did this ancient occult symbol find its way onto the Great Seal of the United States? Why is it so common in churches? Do you know what symbol represents Luciferianism? Helena Blavatsky, who wrote that Lucifer is the true god, incorporated the hexagram in the emblem of the Theosophical Society. She was a 32nd degree Mason
- See also:
Is the Star of David a Jewish or Biblical Symbol? Or An Occult Satanic Symbol?
History of Satanic 666 Symbols
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Societal and economics observer and commentator with an endtimes, future history perspective. Follow me at Twitter: socioecohistory
9/11 Apartheid Bailout Bankruptcy Bible China CIA Collapse corruption Crime Currency depopulation Devaluation ethnic_cleansing EU Eugenics Eurozone Famine Fascism FederalReserve Flu_Pandemic Fraud Gaza genocide Germany Global_Warming Gold GreatDepression Greece Hyper-inflation Illuminati Iran Iraq Israel Japan Libya Martial_Law Meltdown MIC Middle_East MSM NATO Nazi Nephilim New_World_Order nuclear Obama Occult oil Palestine Police_State propaganda Psyop Riots Russia Satan Saudi_Arabia Silver Spain stock_Market Syria Terrorism Treasury Turkey UFO UK Ukraine UN Unemployment Unrest US Vaccine War weather Zionism
- Current Membership List of The Illuminati "Committee of 300"!
- The History of the Illuminati ! The 13 Satanic Bloodlines!
- Gordon Duff: Malaysian Flight MH370 The CIA Hoax/Operation!
- Eye Of The Phoenix : Secrets Of The Dollar Bill ! The Luciferian '666' Attack On America!
- The Holocaust '6 Million' LIE ! Population of Jews: 1938 - 15.748 Million, 1948 - 15.753 Million!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Occult Obsession Led To Divorce From Coldplay Singer Chris Martin!
- The Illuminati Council of 13 aka Grand Druid Council !