Snow in Brazil ! Millions of Dead Fish, Alligators, Turtles… Floating Down Bolivian Rivers! Argentina Has Colder Winter Than Antarctica!
- The tropical part of South America seem to be experiencing a mini ice age. Who would have thought of that? Fishes, alligators, turtles, dolphins.. dying of freezing temperatures in Bolivia (see video). Could the breaking down of the Gulf Loop Current be the reason. The Gulf Loop Current regulates ocean temperature and thus atmospheric temperature by circulating warm water away from the Gulf of Mexico. My guess is that it is with some help by the Illuminists’ HAARP weapons that the world is experiencing freakish weather. Don’t forget the anomalous heat wave gripping Russia and much of Europe and the floods in Pakistan and China. (See: Pakistan Flood: HAARP Used in Pakistan?) Preparing the ground before the initiation of war I guess.
Snow in Brazil, below zero Celsius in the River Plate and tropical fish frozen
For a second day running it snowed Wednesday in Southern Brazil and in twelve of Argentina’s 24 provinces including parts of Buenos Aires as a consequence of the polar front covering most of the continent’s southern cone with zero and below zero temperatures.
Light snow storms in Brazil were concentrated in areas of Rio Grande do Sul and Santa Catarina. O Globo network aired snow flakes falling in early morning, cars covered with a thin white coating and some roads dangerously slippery because of ice.
In Argentina the phenomenon extended to Northern provinces, geographically sub-tropical while in the Patagonia and along the Andes snow reached over a metre deep, isolating villages and causing yet undisclosed losses to crops and livestock. The extreme cold weather is expected to peak Thursday dawn with below zero temperatures and even lower with the wind chill factor.
6 million dead fish, alligators, turtles and dolphins floating down Bolivian rivers
Cruel aftermath of extreme cold in South America
3 Aug 10 – “Over 1 million fish (now updated to 6 million) and thousands of alligators, turtles, dolphins and other river wildlife are floating dead in numerous Bolivian rivers in the three eastern/southern departments of Santa Cruz, Beni and Tarija.
“The extreme cold front that hit Bolivia in mid-July caused water temperatures to dip below the minimum temperatures river life can tolerate. As a consequence, rivers, lakes, lagoons and fisheries are brimming with decomposing fish and other creatures.
“Nothing like this has ever been seen in this magnitude in Bolivia. Inhabitants of riverside communities report the smell is nauseating and can be detected as far as a kilometer away from river banks.
Argentina has colder winter than Antarctica, spurring record power imports
Argentina is importing record amounts of energy as the coldest winter in 40 years drives up demand and causes natural-gas shortages, prompting Dow Chemical Co. and steelmaker Siderar SAIC to scale back production.
Dow, Siderar and aluminum maker Aluar Aluminio Argentino SAIC are among companies closing plants, cutting output or seeking alternative energy sources after temperatures in parts of Argentina fell below those of Antarctica on July 15. Rising demand is exacerbating a shortage that began six years ago as economic growth accelerated and energy investment fell. The shortage is boosting costs as companies spend more to guarantee supplies.
“The situation is getting worse, because the shortage period is growing every year,” Gerardo Rabinovich, a director at the General Mosconi Energy Institute in Buenos Aires and an adviser to the opposition Radical Party, said in a telephone interview. “When this started in 2004, it lasted for about a week, then it was two weeks and now it’s more than a month.”
In July, temperatures in Buenos Aires were, on average, 1 degree Celsius below the usual low and high of 8 and 14 degrees (46 and 57 degrees Farenheit), with temperatures plummeting to about 2 degrees Celsius on July 15.
Also on July 15, temperatures in Mendoza, the wine- producing region in western Argentina, fell as low as -8.9 degrees Celsius below the temperature registered that day in the Argentine-controlled area of the South Pole, according to a national weather institute report.
Argentina is bracing for a renewed polar front this month. On Aug. 1, almost half of the country’s 23 provinces registered temperatures below zero, while the northern city of La Quiaca on the border with Bolivia fell to minus 10 degrees Celsius (14 degrees Fahrenheit.)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Societal and economics observer and commentator with an endtimes, future history perspective. Follow me at Twitter: socioecohistory
TagsBailout Bankruptcy China Collapse corruption Crime Currency Devaluation ethnic_cleansing Eurozone Fascism FederalReserve Fraud Gaza genocide Gold GreatDepression Greece Hyper-inflation Illuminati Iran Israel Martial_Law Meltdown Middle_East NATO New_World_Order Obama oil Palestine Police_State propaganda Psyop Riots Russia Satan Silver Syria Terrorism Treasury Unemployment Unrest US War Zionism
- Bill Holter: The Endgame of a Global Currency Collapse, Reboot, Revaluation of Assets & New World Financial System is Being Discussed ! When will They Pull the Trigger?
- The History of the Illuminati ! The 13 Satanic Bloodlines!
- Current Membership List of The Illuminati "Committee of 300"!
- The Illuminati Council of 13 aka Grand Druid Council !
- Eye Of The Phoenix : Secrets Of The Dollar Bill ! The Luciferian '666' Attack On America!
- New SARS Virus Attacks Arabs Created by Israeli and British Bio-Weapons Lab?!
- 9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out ! The Official US Government Account is a LIE!