- I have warned repeatedly that American military forces intend to invade South America. All the signs are there: 7-10 military bases in Colombia over the past few years, deployment of 46 warships to Costa Rica and reactivation of the 4th fleet to cover South America. I do not have any beef with ordinary Americans. They are good people, forthright and creative. However, they are being screwed big time by their Illuminist government and ruling class.
- This coming World War 3 was planned over a century ago by Satanists. If you were to read relevant documents in the early 1990s, they were already fleshing out the details on how to attack Venezuela, North Korea, Iran…. a whole list of countries. This is world conquest we are talking about. It is not just American forces alone, but the entire western Illuminists military alliance against the world.
- Latin America is pretty difficult to defend against American military might. The distance from Russia and China means that it is going to be impossible for them to support Latin America logistically successfully. I see Latin America as falling into the hands of the Illuminists completely. Please understand, they will not just seek a surrender but a total demolition of the current old order. The destruction of culture, society, languages, norms, local rules, national sovereignties….
- They want to remake the entire world into a New World Order, One World Government, Global Fascist Police State… national boundaries will disappear, languages will be phased out, local rules, regulations, cultures, norms… will be replaced by their new set of ‘accepted’ world citizenry regulations. They will literally bomb the world into submission! This is the terrifying prophecy of:
Daniel 7:23 (New King James Version)
23 “Thus he said:
‘ The fourth beast shall be
A fourth kingdom on earth,
Which shall be different from all other kingdoms,
And shall devour the whole earth,
Trample it and break it in pieces.
- Three fires are being stoked for the start of this World War 3: Latin America, Korean peninsula and Iran. Pakistan and India will become hot dragging China into it subsequently. In Eastern Europe, it looks like the western alliance will seek to contain Russia ie: ‘Don’t interfere or there will be war on your western front!’. Recent small events, that have not been picked up by the public, are indicating a likely nuclear false flag event (blaming Iran of course)!
Bolivia: U.S. Plotting Latin American Military Intervention
Bolivian President Evo Morales launched a new round of denunciations against the United States this week while also announcing he would offer military training to civilians in his country.
Morales accused the U.S. government of linking illegal drug trafficking with terrorism in its public statements as a prelude to military intervention in Latin America. He was referring to a State Department investigation of possible links between Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez and al Qaeda.
Morales said during a press conference that the “central objective” of the United States was to seize control of oil reserves and other natural resources in Latin American countries. U.S. military bases that the government of Colombia is allowing in its borders demonstrate the United States’ hostile intentions in the region, Morales said. The bases also have been the subject of harsh comments between the Colombian and Venezuelan governments in recent months.
A day after the press conference, Morales’ government announced the Bolivian army would offer free military training to civilians. Bolivian General Ramiro Siles said that this week the military started “training activities with citizens for the defense of the country.” Vice President Alvaro Garcia Linera said during a press conference that the military training was intended “to expand the base of civic training to citizens.”
The announcement was immediately followed on Bolivian television by images of men and women undergoing military training. Morales’ opponents said the Bolivian president was organizing militias that put the country on too much of a war footing. The Civic Committee, a civil rights group based in Santa Cruz, Bolivia, issued a statement saying military training for civilians violates Article 10 of the federal Constitution, which declares Bolivia to be a peaceful country that rejects all wars of aggression.
A spokesman for the Episcopalian Conference of Bolivia said the military training provokes a climate of “war, distrust and instability that is not favorable or positive.” Part of Morales’ renewed criticism of the United States appears to result from Arizona’s new law against illegal immigration, called S.B. 1070.
- My opinion of Fidel Castro just improved alot. Yes, the western MSM make him out like an old megalomaniau, dictator, he has issues. But compared to the western Illuminist ruling elite, he’s a pussy cat. I don’t recall Cuba ever invading any country or planning false flag attacks to blame on their enemies. Fidel Castro obviously is in touch with what is going on. This threat of a coming nuclear World War 3 is not all smoke without fire.
Fidel Castro: Obama can avert impending nuclear holocaust
Cuba’s Fidel Castro took part in his first government function since he nearly died in 2006, repeating his apocalyptic warnings of a nuclear war that only President Barack Obama can avert as he spoke Saturday to a special session of parliament.
Castro, who will turn 84 on Friday, appeared lucid and healthy during his 90-minute appearance before the National Assembly of People’s Power, though an aide helped him walk around the stage. It was the first time he participated in an official government act in four years and the latest in a string of recent public appearances that have fueled reports he wants to return to his leadership position.
“It was clearly a command performance, and nothing about it will enhance Raúl’s legitimacy as Cuba’s president,” said Brian Latell, a former Cuba analyst at the CIA. MORE IN CONTROL Does it all mean that Fidel is now more in control than in the past four year? I think so,” said Andy Gomez, senior fellow at the University of Miami’s Institute for Cuban and Cuban-American Studies.
“But it’s difficult to take him seriously,” added Miami radio commentator Ninoska Perez. “He talks about the risks of nuclear war, and his 50 years in power have been as catastrophic as a nuclear war.” As in all his recent appearances, Castro did not mention Cuba’s economic crisis or his brother’s efforts to ease it by adopting some reforms — a silence interpreted by analysts as reflecting the older brother’s steadfast adherence to the communist ideology.
Castro stood at the podium and read from a prepared text on the threat of nuclear war over Iran and North Korea for 11 minutes, then took questions writen by lawmakers who were selected by Assembly President Ricardo Alarcón. He appeared to tire toward the end of the special Assembly session, held at this request though officially he does not have the authority to order it, and Alarcón quickly brought it to an end.
But he seemed clear-minded as he urged Assembly members to consider the risks of nuclear war. …. Castro noted that after months of warning of the risks of nuclear war if the United States tries to inspect Iranian ships beginning in September, as part of U.N. sanctions, he’s now less pesimistic. “At first I thought that the imminent danger of war had no solution possible,” he said.
“I am sure, however, that it will not happen that way and that, on the contrary, the conditions for a solution . . . are being created at this time.” “One man alone will have to make the decision: The president of the United States,” Castro said, because Iran will not bow to U.S. and Israeli demands to halt its nuclear program. If Obama approves an attack on Iran, he added, he will trigger a war that will spread through the Middle East and Asia and cause “the instantaneous death of hundreds of millions of people, among them an incalculable number of people in his own country.”
The “established order of the planet . . . will inevitably collapse, the reigning social order will disappear abruptly” and all currencies will be worthless, he added. Castro noted that “as luck would have it,” Obama’s father was Muslim and his mother was Christian and added he hoped the U.S. president will become conscious of the threat to world peace.
In comparison, he called Richard Nixon a “cynic,” branded Ronald Reagan and Harry Truman as “ignorant” and called Jimmy Carter “a decent person.”
- This is another example of Illuminist predictive programming. I am giving you hard evidence that 9/11 was an inside job done by the Illuminists who rule America and Zionist Israel. It was planned easily 1-2 decades before the event. We are about to see the execution of the Satanic World War 3 Plan that was worked out over a century ago. Such things do not happen by accident. They were planned and executed with controlled precision. See also: The Illuminati Card Game. 9/11 Predicted in X-Files Spin Off .