Professor (Retired) Rozeff: The IMF Wants to Take Over the World, Banking Colossus in the Making!
- The Illuminist are executing their take over of the world by stealth. This coming New World Order, Global Fascist Police State is unlike all other kingdoms in the past. It is a corporate fascist state. It is a corporate takeover of the government.
- These Satanists are moving rapidly to establish their One World Currency and Global Central Bank. The real rulers of the world are these Illuminists banksters who owned governments, MSM and large industrial corporations. They have infiltrated all religions and worked to subvert society morally, economically, religiously…etc.
- My understanding is that 2 organizations are lined up to play the role of the Global Central Bank: the IMF and the BIS (ultra secretive privately owned Bank of International Settlements). Of the 2, the IMF plays the publicly visible role of international ‘loan shark’ bank. It is much detested in developing countries. The BIS, in my opinion, is the more powerful of the 2. It is the central bank to central banks of the world. Almost totally opaque in its operations. Should the IMF fails in achieving the role of global central bank, the BIS will undoubtedly step in. Both are Illuminist organizations.
- The plan calls for the destabilization of all fiat currencies: A Global Monetary Crisis. And thereafter the introduction of the One World Currency. At the moment, the IMF has been pushing their Special Drawing Rights (SDR) as the world reserve currency. This SDR is just another dubious fiat currency backed by nothing. I do not think it will succeed. Eventually, they will have to introduce a currency backed by gold or a basket of commodities like oil, wheat…etc. The endgame is the micro-chipping of everyone with ’666′ to control all buying and selling!
- I do not believe they have the power to force the entire world to accept their New Financial Order. Much of Asia will resist, Russia, Latin America …. will reject it. Accepting this One World Currency and Global Central bank means the subjugation of countries to this Illuminist beast. Countries will have to surrender their sovereignty to this Global Government. I see world war as inevitable. Yes, the prophecy of Daniel 7:23 is coming true:
Daniel 7:23 (New King James Version)
23 “Thus he said:
‘ The fourth beast shall be
A fourth kingdom on earth,
Which shall be different from all other kingdoms,
And shall devour the whole earth,
Trample it and break it in pieces.
- Here is what Professor Rozeff has to say about the IMF:
The IMF Wants to Take Over the World, Banking Colossus in the Making
…What’s the next Federal Reserve? What’s the next Medicare? It’s an international central bank: the IMF reborn. The IMF is the International Monetary Fund. This article, reprinted from the Washington Post, provides the details. For further details, see also here.
The creation process for this new Colossus has been going on now for eighteen years. The Joint Economic Committee of the U.S. Congress has been considering studies and proposals since at least 1998. The catalyst was the 1997 Asian Crisis.
The interest groups and powers that create these institutions often pull and haul for years on end before the process culminates. They debate in plain view. Once key persons sign on and negotiate a specific form and proposal, the process comes to a conclusion. A new power structure is born.
The development of an institution with a central banking capacity to lend to sovereign states is at least as important as creating the Fed and Medicare were. It is a key building block in world government, and world government is extremely dangerous to freedom. The IMF is a bank funded by States and patronized by States. It gets its funds from contributing States.
It makes subprime sovereign loans to the world’s States. It “rescues” States in trouble. It makes bailouts. The IMF’s initial charge, dating from 1945, was to stabilize fixed-exchange rates. When exchange rates mostly started to float in 1971 and after, the IMF changed course. It started to make loans to governments for other purposes. The U.S. is the prime mover and controller of the IMF’s bailouts, loans, and rescues. The world’s States cooperate, compete, and sometimes make war against each other.
In the modern age, their cooperation through such institutions as the United Nations and the IMF is a form of political cartelization. It enhances each State’s control over its own people. It removes the peoples of the world from the loop of power and control over their governments.
The IMF bails out profligate governments that are spending more than their taxes permit and that are running inflationary monetary policies. Just as bailouts and deposit guarantees of U.S. banks permit the banks to overextend loans, so does the IMF create moral hazard at the country level.
The “deep troubles” and “currency crises” and “banking crises” that the IMF patches up are wounds that countries inflict upon themselves by State control of economies. The IMF reinforces State economic control. These crises are products of State control over economies and fiat currencies. They are products of central banks in conjunction with fractional-reserve banking systems.
The IMF supplies bandages. It tapes up the wounds so as to keep the overall State-controlled economies and fiat money system going. When economic difficulties surface due to the State-controlled economies, they often show up in currency, banking, and balance of payments difficulties. Frequently, there is a flight of capital and asset prices decline. The IMF is an international reflation (inflation) institution. It can become the focal institution for arranging swap lines emanating from central banks or financial commitments emanating from State treasuries in order to shore up a country in trouble.
The IMF is an institution of the States, by the States, and for the States. As such, it is basically anti-people and anti-liberty. At the latest G20 summit, the members moved forward to build up the IMF:
“The world’s top economic powers and the International Monetary Fund are studying creation of a global financial safety net that would give countries quick access to large amounts of cash as a way to stave off crises and discourage emerging-market nations from hoarding foreign reserves.
“In what would be a significant reordering of IMF operations, the proposals would change the agency from a solely reactive one – waiting for countries in trouble to ask for help – to a more activist organization that tries to anticipate where a crisis will spread and move in with enough money to calm markets and prevent broader problems.
“The idea may require a substantial increase in the amount of money that countries pledge to the IMF and a significant liberalization of its lending rules, potentially controversial changes.”
The fiat-money financial and banking system of the world, combined with the extensive control over economies of the world’s States, have run aground on a massive reef. The rescue efforts to move the ship off the reef have been going on for several years. Now government sovereign debt problems are coming to the fore.
The G20 is seeking a patch to keep the system running. It has been patching it up for years with Basle requirements and other measures. Enhancements to the IMF have been in the works for years. Now they are much closer to realization.
If the IMF and the States had their way, they would completely control exchange rates and interest rates. They would control capital markets. They would prevent investors from enforcing any kind of discipline on sovereign borrowing and government spending.
Add this alarm bell to a long list of others. Add this grievance to a long list of others. What do they add up to? They add up to the necessity for very great political change. Large political change demands large changes in political ideas. What most people accept as a normal relation between the individual and government has to change if a dire totalitarian outcome is not to eventuate. Most people defer to government and accept government as their master. This has to change if civilization is to survive. There is simply no alternative but to go to minimalist government and/or self-government. Heart and soul, people have to repudiate the corporative fascist and socialist structures that now dominate their lives.
The established government structures grind on inexorably in directions that have been immune to deflection. There is no option to resisting these developments in toto if one is to avoid degrading slavery. They cannot be fought on a case-by-case basis. The system has to be shattered.
Michael S. Rozeff [send him mail] is a retired Professor of Finance living in East Amherst, New York. He is the author of the free e-book Essays on American Empire.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.