How The Illuminati Work In Hollywood. Illuminati Symbolism In Movies!
- The Luciferians are revealing themselves more and more. Their sorcery is no longer as secret as before. The internet is exposing them. Many are waking up.
The Illuminati are the top players on the International playground, basically belonging to the thirteen of the wealthiest families in the world, and they are the men who really rule the world from behind the scenes (yes, they are mostly men, with a few exceptions). They are the REAL Decision Makers, who make up the rules for presidents and governments to follow, and they are often held from public scrutiny, as their action can’t stand being scrutinized. They are connected by bloodlines going back thousands and thousands of years in time, and they are very careful with keeping those bloodlines as pure as possible from generation to generation. The only way to do so is by interbreeding. That is why you so often see royalties marry royalties, for example.
- If you can accept it, these are the people who trace their bloodlines to the ‘gods’ ie fallen angels in Genesis 6. They are the ‘seed of the serpent’. In Genesis 6, the bible states that fallen angels shed their heavenly bodies and took on human form and corrupted the human race. Some of their progeny were giants but many are not. The word translated as giants in the King James bible is better left/rendered as in the original as Nephilim (fallen ones). This ‘giant’ translation is from the Greek ‘Gigantes’ meaning ‘earth born’ for the Hebrew Nephilim. The word ‘Nephilim’ does not necessarily suggest giants but it is certainly true that some of these beings were giants.
- Why did God eradicate the entire world during Noah’s time? It is because the human race was corrupted by these beings. They were in fact no longer the seed of Adam. These hybrids, Nephilim, do not in my opinion have the image of God in them but the image of their fallen angelic fathers: image of the serpent. Their spirit/souls are not human.
6. New Testament Confirmations
“In the mouths of two or three witnesses every word shall be established.”(20) In Biblical matters, it is essential to always compare Scripture with Scripture. The New Testament confirmations in Jude and 2 Peter are impossible to ignore.(21)
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell [Tartarus], and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 2 Peter 2:4-5
Peter’s comments even establishes the time of the fall of these angels to the days of the Flood of Noah. Even Peter’s vocabulary is provocative. Peter uses the term Tartarus, here translated “hell.” This is the only place that this Greek term appears in the Bible. Tartarus is a Greek term for “dark abode of woe”; “the pit of darkness in the unseen world.” As used in Homer’s Iliad, it is “…as far beneath hades as the earth is below heaven`.” (22)In Greek mythology, some of the demigods, Chronos and the rebel Titans, were said to have rebelled against their father, Uranus, and after a prolonged contest they were defeated by Zeus and were condemned into Tartarus.
The Epistle of Jude (23) also alludes to the strange episodes when these “alien” creatures intruded themselves into the human reproductive process:
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Jude 6,7
The allusions to “going after strange flesh,” keeping “not their first estate,” having “left their own habitation,” and “giving themselves over to fornication,” seem to clearly fit the alien intrusions of Genesis 6. (The term for habitation, oivkhth,rion, refers to their heavenly bodies from which they had disrobed.(24))
These allusions from the New Testament would seem to be fatal to the “Sethite” alternative in interpreting Genesis 6. If the intercourse between the “sons of God” and the “daughters of men” were merely marriage between Sethites and Cainites, it seems impossible to explain these passages, and the reason why some fallen angels are imprisoned and others are free to roam the heavenlies.
7. Post-Flood Implications
The strange offspring also continued after the flood: “There were Nephilim in the earth in those days, and also after that…”(25) …..
One of the disturbing aspects of the Old Testament record was God’s instructions, upon entering the land of Canaan, to wipe out every man, woman, and child of certain tribes inhabiting the land. This is difficult to justify without the insight of a “gene pool problem” from the remaining Nephilim, Rephaim, et al., which seems to illuminate the difficulty.
- Many Christians wrongly believe that God supported genocide against non Jews human race in the old testament. This is false! The bible asserts unequivocably that : ‘For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son….’ . God loves everyone: Jew or Gentile. The reason why God told the Israelites in the old testament to wipe out certain race in Canaan was because these were not human beings but Nephilim, seed of the serpent.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.