Turkey Threatens Action; Israel on Alert!
- This coming war is not that of Ezekiel 38/39. The context for Ezekiel 38/39 is that of a helpless and defenceless Israel ie if God does not protect Israel, it is the end for them. It is quite clear that the current Zionist state is neither helpless nor defenceless. It is also a war mongering nation.
Ezekiel 38:10-11 (New King James Version)
10 ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: 11 You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates’—
- Zionist Israel is not the Israel of the bible. It is a Rothschild counterfeit. It flies the Satanic ’666′ Star of David flag. The above verses clearly states that Israel will be a peaceful people and dwell safely. These 2 points are totally untrue of Zionist Israel.
- Note also: the biological descendents of Jacob are staying in a ‘land of unwalled villages ….dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates’ . Modern Israel with its numerous walled settlements, security walls, police, armed guards … is definitely not the picture here! It suggests that something is about to happen in the land of Palestine such that the true Israelis will end up living like refugees in their own land. My feeling is that the coming war will see the total destruction of Zionist Israel… cities will be destroyed… entire land will be bombed.
- Tensions are escalating. The Turks are not people you want to mess around with. The Ottoman empire destroyed the Byzantine (Roman) empire and ruled Asia Minor and the Middle East for almost 450 years. Like the Persians, they are no push over. The Zionists are now in deep trouble. It is serious enough to take on the Persians/Iranians, now they have the proud Ottoman Turks to deal with. The Turkish military is the world’s fourth largest army in the whole world and NATO’s second largest. They are a nuclear power!
- NATO, EU and the US are caught in a dilemma. Without Turkey in the alliance, NATO will be greatly weakened. If the US continues to stand on the side of Israel, it is quite clear the Turks will be on the side of the Palestinians and Iranians.
Turkey threatens action; Israel on alert (emphasis mine)New Delhi: Turkey has threatened Israel with unprecedented action after Israeli forces attacked an aid vessel, killing 10 peace activists headed to Gaza. Israel said 10 people died while those on the ship said at least 15 were killed.
A shocked world has responded with outrage. Turkey recalled its ambassador to Israel and warned of unprecedented and incalculable reprisals. Two Turkish activists were reported to be among those killed in the flotilla. Ankara warned that further supply vessels will be sent to Gaza, escorted by the Turkish Navy, a development with unpredictable consequences.
Israel has sounded an alert throughout the country fearing rocket attacks by Hezbollah in Lebanon. The Arab League has called an urgent meeting on Tuesday to decide on a common response. Egypt is under pressure to end the blockade of Gaza while Greece has cancelled a military exercise with Isreal.
The world is waiting for the response from Washington, how will President Obama react to the provocation from America’s closest ally.Turkey told Israel that it would “suffer the consequences” after at least 10 pro-Palestinian activists were killed when Israeli commandos boarded a convoy of aid ships heading to Gaza.
About 300 people waving Palestinian flags and wearing black-and-white kaffiyeh headscarves rallied outside the Israeli consulate in Istanbul after news of the operation emerged.
“Down with Zionist, Israeli imperialism,” protesters shouted as police backed by armoured vehicles and water cannon barred them from moving towards the building. Other chants called for Turkey to send troops to Gaza and for the Turkish ships to be released.
A diplomatic furore between Turkey and Israel, which have maintained close military ties, broke out after Israeli commandos stormed a ship with 700 people on board who were accompanying eight other vessels carrying 10,000 tonnes of medical supplies, housing material and other aid to Gaza.
“Israel once more, clearly showed it ignores human life and peaceful initiatives by targeting innocent civilians. We strongly denounce Israel’s inhumane interception,” the Foreign Ministry said in a statement. It called the Israeli action unacceptable and warned of possible “irreparable consequences in our relations”. Ankara had called Israel’s ambassador to the ministry.
Turkey had urged Israel to allow it safe passage and said the 10,000 tonnes of aid the convoy was carrying was humanitarian. Relations between Israel and Muslim Turkey, once each other’s closest allies in the region, have soured since last year when Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan began repeatedly criticising Israeli policy towards Palestinians.
Erdogan became a hero across the Islamic world by publicly berating Israeli President Shimon Peres when they shared a platform at the World Economic Forum in Davos last year.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.