- You cannot board any ship you like in international waters and kill people on board it. The people on board the ship have the right to self-defence in such instances. When pirates attempt to board any ship in international waters, the crew/people on board the ship have the right to self-defence. What Zionist Israel just did contravene international law and is outright murder! This proves once again what the Zionists are good at: murdering civilians! I asked all to sound a protest against the inhumanity of Zionist Israel. They have been executing genocide and ethnic cleansing against the Palestinians for the past 60+ years!
Israel boards Gaza-bound ships, 15 dead – reports
JERUSALEM—About 15 people were killed on Monday when the Israeli navy intercepted a convoy of aid ships that activists were trying to sail to the Gaza Strip, Israel’s Channel 10 private television network said. Earlier, a spokesman for the Free Gaza Movement which organized the six-ship flotilla said at least two were killed.
Casualties could hurt Israel’s international image and diplomatic relations, especially its long-time regional Muslim ally Turkey, whose flag some of the aid ships were flying. Israel has said it was absolutely determined to maintain its blockade of the Islamist Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip, a Palestinian territory of 1.5 million. It has previously halted such activist ships, although others have reached Gaza before.
Amid Israeli military censorship and a refusal of Israeli officials to comment on what appeared to be a continuing operation three hours after dawn broke over the Mediterranean, Channel 10 made clear it was not citing foreign sources.
After initially reporting that at least 10 people were dead, it later said the death toll was between 14 and 16. It said commandos who had boarded the convoy were still conducting searches and encountering what it called violent resistance. “Two people have been killed on board the Turkish boat and 30 or more were wounded,” said Mary Hughes Thompson, a spokeswoman for the Free Gaza Movement, which was behind the convoy. “As far as we know IDF (Israeli military) commandos descended on the boat from helicopters and took it over.”
The convoy set off in international waters off Cyprus on Sunday in defiance of an Israeli-led blockade of the Gaza Strip and warnings that it would be intercepted. The flotilla was organized by pro-Palestinian groups and a Turkish human rights organization. Turkey had urged Israel to allow it safe passage and said the 10,000 tonnes of aid the convoy was carrying was humanitarian.
AP: At least 10 activists were killed in Monday morning’s clash in international waters of Israel’s Mediterranean coast.
Israeli commandos on Monday stormed six ships carrying hundreds of pro-Palestinian activists on an aid mission to the blockaded Gaza Strip, killing at least 10 people and wounding dozens after encountering unexpected resistance as the forces boarded the vessels. The operation in international waters off the Gaza coast was a nightmare scenario for Israel that looked certain to further damage its international standing, strain already tense relations with Turkey – the unofficial sponsor of the mission – and draw unwanted attention to Gaza’s plight.
The tough Israeli response drew condemnations from Turkey, France and the U.N.’s Mideast envoy, while Greece suspended a military exercise with Israel and postponed a visit by Israel’s air force chief.
About 10,000 Turks also marched from Israel’s Consulate in Istanbul toward the city’s main square, shouting slogans denouncing Israel. The protesters earlier Monday tried storm the Consulate building but were blocked by police.
In response, Israel advised its citizens Monday to avoid travel to Turkey and instructed those already there to keep a low profile and avoid crowded downtown areas. The Israeli ambassadors in Sweden, Spain, Denmark and Greece were summoned for meetings, and the French foreign minister called for an investigation. Activists from all of those European countries were on board the flotilla. In neighboring Jordan, hundreds demonstrated in the capital Amman to protest the Israeli action and demand that their government breaks diplomatic relations with the Jewish state.
- Warning!! Warning!! Ginormous financial tsunami approaching! The economic fundamentals of the world are bad. Can the best of Asia pull the rest of the world away from this coming financial tsunami? I don’t think so. The entire economy has been driven by debt/leverage. At some point in time we all have to pay the piper. That time is passed !
- My feeling is that by Q4 2010, this coming financial, economic, monetary and banking tsunami will have hit all over the world. History tells us that during such times, World War is but a minute away! Clive Maund has written an excellent technical piece. Click here for the entire article and the chart patterns! My conclusion (different from his view) is that only gold and silver are safe to put your money in. Excerpts:
We had expected the broad stock market and the resource sector to stabilize and start to recover last week and they did, and while we are likely to see further recovery in the days and perhaps weeks ahead, there have been some ominous developments in the recent past that we would be most unwise to ignore. The market did not go into full crash mode because it was not technically ready to, although it got close to it, and crucial support held – for now. However, heavy technical damage was inflicted and a broad review of long-term charts reveals that a blood-curdlingly dangerous setup has developed across a wide spectrum of markets.
You may recall that day early in May when the Dow Jones Industrials mysteriously plunged by nearly 1000 points intraday. In an effort to placate unnerved investors, the media tried to pass it off as a technical glitch. What actually caused it was a wave of heavy selling caused by those who suddenly �saw the writing on the wall�. If this drop was due to some technical glitch then why, after bouncing, did the market drop to even lower levels a week or two later?
We are going to go into full defensive mode, which means cash, protection of any open long positions with Puts, and the use of conservative bear plays primarily to preserve capital but also as a means to profit from the expected heavy declines, for given that markets tend to drop twice as fast as they go up, because panic is a more powerful emotion than greed, as made plain by the events of 2008, there is no reason why we should sit on our hands and pass up the opportunities that will be presented by the general misfortune. We will be looking at a range of bear plays whose chief purpose is to safeguard capital, but also have the capacity to make substantial gains, over the next several days on the site.
Finally, we should note that although the markets appear to be drawing close to another 2008 style meltdown, there will be some big differences between the collapse in 2008 and the one that is looming. In the first place it could be considerably worse, as none of the underlying structural distortions and problems that led to the collapse in 2008 have been squarely addressed and dealt with – the problems have simply been swept under the carpet by the application of massive doses of additional liquidity and the further ramping of debt. Secondly we are not too talking about companies that are too big to fail needed to be bailed out at taxpayer’s expense, this time round we are looking at entire countries going bust – politely referred to as �sovereign defaults�, and unless other countries step up to the plate to bail out those heading for the rocks, they will have to bail themselves out – which means either devaluation of their currencies or self-monetization requiring a massive ramping of the money supply which will feed through into rampant inflation or hyperinflation.
This is the situation the US faces, as it has passed the point of no return, its debts and obligations are so huge they simply cannot be met, even at the current ridiculously low rates of interest. Thus we are likely to see unprecedented volatility in markets, and while the PM sector now looks likely to be taken down with the rest of the market due to forced liquidation leading to indiscriminate dumping, it is likely to come roaring back later as the hyperinflation approaches, particularly in the US. The same blind panic and flight to cash may well cause the dollar and Treasuries to continue even higher temporarily, although with the fundamentals for the dollar and the US economy that much worse than in 2008, a savage reversal and bear market is likely to follow immediately the dust starts to settle.
- Stage is being set for World War 3. I think the Illuminists are still in preparation mode. Earliest schedule war will start is end June. By then there will be 4 carrier groups in the Persian Gulf. There will also be 3 Israeli nuclear submarines. It remains to be seen, how they can ignite this war. The world is not sold on the reason for this coming war. On the contrary, the world does not need or want this World War 3.
- The Illuminist death merchants have to do something drastic like a false flag nuclear attack on America or they will not be able to ignite World War 3. Do North and South Korea want war with one another? Obviously not! Will the world support an attack on Iran? Obviously not! Will the world sanction an escalation of the war in Pakistan? I don’t think so! Do Americans want another war? No way!
US military alert level raised in Seoul, 24 stealth fighters jets ready
The US military has raised its alert level for its South Korean troops and has placed 24 stealth fighter jets within easy reach of the Korean Peninsula, according to US military sources.
The sources deny that such actions were taken as a reaction to North Korea’s threat of confrontation and an all-out-war, but confirm that the stealth fighter jets may participate in an upcoming joint anti-submarine exercise between US and South Korean military personnel.
The exercise will be conducted close to or in the disputed maritime borders between South and North Korea and may very well be viewed by Pyongyang as an intimidation and threat. Kim Jong-Il, through his spokesperson, has stated on several occasions that ant threat, sanction or punishment, resulting from the march 26 incident during which a South Korean warship was sunk, will be met with outright war.
North Korea has closed its border entry gate with South Korea, leaving hundreds of South Koreans workers stranded on the wrong side of the fence. Both North and South Korea own and operate a manufacturing plant close to the border which employs daily workers from South Korea, who’s only entry and exit point has now been temporarily been closed.
- See also:
South Korean Pastors Question Conclusions of the Cheonan Sinking Investigation! Who is Staging a War Between North and South Korea?
Did an American Mine Sink The South Korean Ship Cheonan?
Attack Against South Korean Ship Looks Like False Flag Operation!
Russia Wants ’100% Proof’ N.Korea Sunk Ship!
Beijing Suspects False Flag Attack on South Korean Corvette!
The Sinking of The Cheonan: Another Gulf of Tonkin Incident?!
Questions Raised Following Cheonan Announcement!
The Sinking of the Cheonan: We Are Being Lied To!
Probe Concludes German Made Torpedo Sank South Korea Ship!
- There are too many unanswered questions and contradictory reports coming out of South Korea. From an initial outright denial that North Korea is involved to direct accusation of North Korea sinking the Cheonan. The information is inconsistent. This is a false flag operation. It achieved its objective of making the Japanese retain the Okinawa military base for America. What is the big threat, such that the Americans need to maintain this base? Obviously, the Okinawa military base is for the encirclement of Russia and China!
- Why didn’t the Cheonan detect an incoming torpedo. Can a single torpedo really cut an anti-submarine missile corvette in half? Yoichi Shimatsu, former editor of the Japan Times, environmental consultant and a commentator on Asian affairs for CCTV-9 Dialogue, provides a more plausible explanation.
BEIJING - South Korean Prime Minister Lee Myung-bak has claimed “overwhelming evidence” that a North Korean torpedo sank the corvette Cheonan on March 26, killing 46 sailors. U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton claimed that there’s “overwhelming evidence” in favor of the theory that North Korea sank the South Korean Navy warship Cheonan. But the articles of proof presented so far by military investigators to an official inquiry board have been scanty and inconsistent. There’s yet another possibility, that a U.S. rising mine sank the Cheonan in a friendly-fire accident.
In the recent U.S.-China strategic talks in Shanghai and Beijing, the Chinese side dismissed the official scenario presented by the Americans and their South Korean allies as not credible. This conclusion was based on an independent technical assessment by the Chinese military, according to a Beijing-based military affairs consultant to the People Liberation Army.
Hardly any of the relevant facts that counter the official verdict have made headline news in either South Korea or its senior ally, the United States.
The first telltale sign of an official smokescreen involves the location of the Choenan sinking – Byeongnyeong Island (pronounced Pyongnang) in the Yellow Sea. On the westernmost fringe of South Korean territory, the island is dominated by a joint U.S.-Korean base for anti-submarine warfare (ASW) operations. The sea channel between Byeongnyeong and the North Korean coast is narrow enough for both sides to be in artillery range of each other.
Anti-sub warfare is based on sonar and acoustic detection of underwater craft. Since civilian traffic is not routed through the channel, the noiseless conditions are near-perfect for picking up the slightest agitation, for example from a torpedo and any submarine that might fire it.
North Korea admits it does not possess an underwater craft stealthy enough to slip past the advanced sonar and audio arrays around Byeongnyeong Island, explained North Korean intelligence analyst Kim Myong Chol in a news release. “The sinking took place not in North Korean waters but well inside tightly guarded South Korean waters, where a slow-moving North Korean submarine would have great difficulty operating covertly and safely, unless it was equipped with AIP (air-independent propulsion) technology.”
The Cheonan sinking occurred in the aftermath of the March 11-18 Foal Eagle Exercise, which included anti-submarine maneuvers by a joint U.S.-South Korean squadron of five missile ships. A mystery surrounds the continued presence of the U.S. missile cruisers for more than eight days after the ASW exercise ended.
Only one reporter, Joohee Cho of ABC News, picked up the key fact that the Foal Eagle flotilla curiously included the USNS Salvor, a diving-support ship with a crew of 12 Navy divers. The lack of any minesweepers during the exercise leaves only one possibility: the Salvor was laying bottom mines.
Ever since an American cruiser was damaged by one of Saddam Hussein’s rising mines, also known as bottom mines, in the Iraq War, the U.S. Navy has pushed a crash program to develop a new generation of mines. The U.S. Naval Mine and Anti-Submarine Warfare Command has also been focused on developing counterparts to the fearsome Chinese naval “assassin’s mace,” which is propelled by a rocket engine.
A rising mine, which is effective only in shallow waters, rests atop a small platform on the sea floor under a camouflage of sand and gravel. Its detection system uses acoustics and magnetic readings to pick up enemy ships and submarines. When activated, jets of compressed air or solid-fuel rockets lift the bomb, which self-guides toward the magnetic center of the target. The blast rips the keel, splitting the ship or submarine into two neat pieces, just as was done to the RKOS Cheonan.
A lateral-fired torpedo, in contrast, “holes” the target’s hull, tilting the vessel in the classic war movie manner. The South Korean government displayed to the press the intact propeller shaft of a torpedo that supposedly struck the Cheonan. Since torpedoes travel between 40-50 knots per hour (which is faster than collision tests for cars), a drive shaft would crumble upon impacting the hull and its bearing and struts would be shattered or bent by the high-powered blast.
The initial South Korean review stated that the explosive was gunpowder, which would conform to North Korea’s crude munitions. This claim was later overturned by the inquiry board, which found the chemical residues to be similar to German advanced explosives. Due to sanctions against Pyongyang and its few allies, it is hardly credible that North Korea could obtain NATO-grade ordnance.
Thus, the mystery centers on the USNS Salvor, which happened to be yet right near Byeongyang Island at the time of the Cheonan sinking and far from its home base, Pearl Harbor. The inquiry board in Seoul has not questioned the officers and divers of the Salvor, which oddly is not under the command of the 7th Fleet but controlled by the innocuous-sounding Military Sealift Command. Diving-support ships like the Salvor are closely connected with the Office of Naval Intelligence since their duties include secret operations such as retrieving weapons from sunken foreign ships, scouting harbor channels and laying mines, as when the Salvor trained Royal Thai Marine divers in mine-laying in the Gulf of Thailand in 2006, for example.
The Salvor’s presence points to an inadvertent release of a rising mine, perhaps because its activation system was not switched off. A human error or technical glitch is very much within the realm of possibility due to the swift current and strong tides that race through the Byeongnyeong Channel. The arduous task of mooring the launch platforms to the sea floor allows the divers precious little time for double-checking the electronic systems.
If indeed it was an American rising mine that sank the Cheonan, it would constitute a friendly-fire accident. That in itself is not grounds for a criminal investigation against the presidential office and, at worst, amounts only to negligence by the military. However, any attempt to falsify evidence and engage in a media cover-up for political purposes constitutes tampering, fraud, perjury and possibly treason.
- The Illuminati is stepping up their preparation for World War 3. This is a war against all the sheeple of the world. They are lining up their forces to start the Zionist West vs World Muslim war. This is their trigger for the Satanic World War 3.
- In Asia, it is quite clear they need to cripple China. They cannot afford to let China go on its own and destroy their Illuminist hegemony over the banking, financial and fiat currency central banking cartel. Thus, I view the sinking of the Cheonan as pre-positioning for a war with China. They intend to drag China into a massive war using North Korea, India, Pakistan ….etc. They need to go ‘hot’ in the middle east and North Korea simultaneously. This will prevent China from focusing their military forces in support of Iran.
While international investigators have accused North Korea of sinking a South Korean patrol corvette in March, China has taken a more cautious position. Investigative journalist and RT contributor Wayne Madsen says it is because Beijing suspects there was greater deception at work.
“The Cheonan [navy corvette] was sunk by this torpedo that was later to be discovered to have been of German manufacture. Germany said it sells no military weapons to North Korea. This thing is starting to look like a classic false flag operation,” Wayne Madsen says.
“Kim Jong-Il who very rarely travels – and when he does, he only travels by train – went to Beijing. My sources in Beijing say that he went to Beijing, that Chinese authorities said that North Korea did this, he denied it. They were satisfied with his response,” Madsen adds. “Now the Chinese are very suspicious of the US’ intentions in richening things up in the Korean peninsula.”
- It is a matter of time before the war with Iran starts. This war makes no sense whatsoever. The biggest threat to the middle east and world peace is the Zionist regime and its control over America. This war will be a disaster for everybody and will be the start of World War 3.
- Iran does not possess nuclear weapons and has publicly declared many times it has no intention of building nuclear weapons. Iran has abide by the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty (NNPT) and has also submitted itself to numerous outside inspections. This is not the case with Israel, the 4/5th largest nuclear power in the world. It has persistently refused to sign the NNPT. It has also attempted to sell nuclear weapons to apartheid South Africa in the past.
- The Illuminist controlled Zionist Israel intends to start World War 3 to fulfil the Satanic World War 3 Plan. They are using the western MSM to project the idea that they are concerned about Iran’s non existent nuclear weapons program. This is pure propaganda! This is total genocidal madness!
Israel stations nuclear missile subs off Iran
Three German-built Israeli submarines equipped with nuclear cruise missiles are to be deployed in the Gulf near the Iranian coastline. The first has been sent in response to Israeli fears that ballistic missiles developed by Iran, Syria and Hezbollah, a political and military organisation in Lebanon, could hit sites in Israel, including air bases and missile launchers.
The submarines of Flotilla 7 — Dolphin, Tekuma and Leviathan — have visited the Gulf before. But the decision has now been taken to ensure a permanent presence of at least one of the vessels. The flotilla’s commander, identified only as “Colonel O”, told an Israeli newspaper: “We are an underwater assault force. We’re operating deep and far, very far, from our borders.”
Each of the submarines has a crew of 35 to 50, commanded by a colonel capable of launching a nuclear cruise missile. The vessels can remain at sea for about 50 days and stay submerged up to 1,150ft below the surface for at least a week. Some of the cruise missiles are equipped with the most advanced nuclear warheads in the Israeli arsenal.
The deployment is designed to act as a deterrent, gather intelligence and potentially to land Mossad agents. “We’re a solid base for collecting sensitive information, as we can stay for a long time in one place,” said a flotilla officer.