- There is no way I am going to allow the genocidal Zionist Synagogue of Satan get away with the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. They can no longer brain wash the world totally with their control over the MSM. The alternative media is bashing them. Should I support a military that flies the ’666′ Star of David flag into battle? Should I rejoice as a Christian when they are victorious and plant their ’666′ flag on confiscated land? Should I salute with them the ’666′ flag? For God or for Satan? Armies of God or Satan? Conquest for God or Satan?
The stranger who dwells among you shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.
- Jews and Christians must wake up! The God of the bible does not condone genocide. The blood of the dead innocent Palestinian civilians are crying out to God. Turn away from fear, hatred and violence. Denounce the Zionist Synagogue of Satan. The reality is: A Satanic blood sacrifice is being prepared in the land of Palestine. Those who choose to fly/accept the Satanic hex(agram) and support the Synagogue of Satan’s agenda are invited. They are the main course!
- I am happy to say that all those who denounce the Zionist Synagogue of Satan and stand on the side of the God of Israel will be protected. God will never let his beloved faithful Israel down! A remnant will always be preserved!
Deir Yassin Remembered
Early in the morning of April 9, 1948, commandos of the Irgun (headed by Menachem Begin) and the Stern Gang attacked Deir Yassin, a village with about 750 Palestinian residents. The village lay outside of the area to be assigned by the United Nations to the Jewish State; it had a peaceful reputation. But it was located on high ground in the corridor between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Deir Yassin was slated for occupation under Plan Dalet and the mainstream Jewish defense force, the Haganah, authorized the irregular terrorist forces of the Irgun and the Stern Gang to perform the takeover.
In all over 100 men, women, and children were systematically murdered. Fifty-three orphaned children were literally dumped along the wall of the Old City, where they were found by Miss Hind Husseini and brought behind the American Colony Hotel to her home, which was to become the Dar El-Tifl El-Arabi orphanage.
Part of the struggle for self-determination by Palestinians has been to tell the truth about Palestinians as victims of Zionism. For too long their history has been denied, and this denial has only served to further oppress and deliberately dehumanize Palestinians in Israel, inside the occupied territories, and outside in their diaspora.
Some progress has been made. Westerners now realize that Palestinians, as a people, do exist. And they have come to acknowledge that during the creation of the state of Israel, thousands of Palestinians were killed and over 700,000 were driven or frightened from their homes and lands on which they had lived for centuries.
- What Marc Faber says about Greece obviously applies to America on a much greater scale!
Dow Plunges Nearly 1,000 Points Intra-Day, Before Bouncing Back! CNBC’s Bartiromo: ‘That is Ridiculous. This Really Sounds Like Market Manipulation to Me’! ….
- The stock market is in turmoil. The European bond market is giving heart attacks to many Eurozone governments. Yesterday’s precipitous cliff dive of almost 1000 points at 2.45-2.50pm send shock waves to the investment community. Gold soared 3% (and the shills say gold will be sold off like the rest. Hahaha! You are freaking wrong!). The Euro, UK pound got bashed 2.x%. The Japanese Yen frightened me with an almost 5 Yen move higher against the USD, 94.x to 89.x. Panic and distress were visible on the CNBC presenters’ faces. So what really happened? Was someone manipulating the market?
Dow Plunges Nearly 1,000 Points Intra-Day, Before Bouncing Back
Down nearly 2 percent all day, the Dow Jones Industrial Average crumbled just after 2:30 pm EST Thursday to levels not seen in 2010 in a matter of minutes, as fears of Greece’s economic problems spreading into the U.S. financial system infested Wall Street.
After dropping more than 10 percent or 998.50 points to a low of 9,869.62 at 2:48 pm EST, the DOW quick rebounded back to 10,450 only minutes. The average finished the day down 3.2%, or 348 points.
The Nasdaq Composite and S&P 500 each suffered similar intra-day drops, but rebounded and closed down roughly 3 percent to close.
The drop-off was surely a painful reminder to those on Wall Street of the most terrifying days of the 2008 financial meltdown. On a point-basis, the drop was the largest in history.
CNBC’s Bartiromo: ‘That is Ridiculous. This Really Sounds Like Market Manipulation to Me’
While everyone is scratching their heads and trying to figure out how the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) lost nearly 1,000 points before rallying back to lose only 347 points – it appears not to be limited to just one stock.
On CNBC’s May 6 “Closing Bell,” correspondent Matt Nesto explained that investigators for both the stock exchanges and for Citigroup, the firm that some are pointing fingers at for a so-called trader error, have narrowed it down to a futures index called the E-mini S&P 500.
“A person familiar with the Citi investigation said one focus of the trading probes were the futures contracts tied to the S&P 500 stock index known as the E-mini S&P 500 futures and in particular that two-minute window in which 16 billion of the futures were sold,” Nesto said. “Again, those sources are telling us that Citigroup’s total E-mini volume for the entire day was only 9 billion, suggesting that the origin of the trades was elsewhere.”
Nesto calling these trades “bogus” drew backlash from the host and CNBC veteran Maria Bartiromo, who said those trades sounded like “market manipulation” to her.
“ That is ridiculous,” Bartiromo replied. “I mean this really sounds like market manipulation to me. This is outrageous.”
U.S., Asia Stocks Tumble as Debt Concern Spurs Electronic Rout
U.S. stocks tumbled the most in a year as waves of computerized trading exacerbated a selloff triggered by Europe’s debt crisis, sparking a slide in Asian shares. The rout briefly erased more than $1 trillion in U.S. market value as the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell almost 1,000 points, a 9.2 percent plunge that was its biggest intraday percentage loss since 1987 and largest point drop ever, before paring declines. Japan’s Nikkei 225 Index tumbled 2.7 percent as of 11:57 a.m. in Tokyo.
The MSCI Asia Pacific Index slumped 1.5 percent. Markets began to stabilize with Standard & Poor’s 500 Index futures rising 0.5 percent and the euro gaining 2.7 percent against the yen on speculation policy makers from the Group of Seven nation’s will act to stem contagion from Greece’s fiscal crisis. “People are selling in a panic,” said Hisakazu Amano, who helps oversee the equivalent of $22 billion at T&D Asset Management Co. in Tokyo. “Investors will put money back into risk assets when the Greece issues cool down.”
U.S. stocks were pummeled yesterday amid concerns debt problems will infect other countries in Europe. Computerized trading sent to electronic networks turned the decline into a rout, prompting scrutiny from U.S. regulators. The Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. said it will cancel trades of stocks that moved more than 60 percent. New York Stock Exchange spokesman Rich Adamonis said “there were a number of erroneous trades.”
Japan’s Nikkei was headed for its lowest close since March 5, with companies reliant on European exports leading declines. South Korea’s Kospi Index sank 1.8 percent. Hong Kong’s Hang Seng Index lost 0.5 percent, led by HSBC Holdings Plc, Europe’s largest bank.
- US$1650/ounce on the way! America is in a worse sovereign debt situation compared to Eurozone. Listen to the maestro. Stay the course. The gold wrecking ball is bashing all fiat currencies! KingWorldNews:
Breaking Interview: On a day when the DOW closed down 430 points after falling 1,000 points and gold closed up $33 to roughly $1,210, Jim Sinclair was kind enough to spend some time making sense out of what is happening in the gold and equity markets for King World News listeners.
Legendary Jim Sinclair known as Mr. Gold for his remarkably accurate timing regarding the gold bull market of the 70’s is the Founder of jsmineset.com and Chairman of Tanzanian Royalty Exploration.
Quote: ‘The physical market for gold has completely overwhelmed the paper gold market!’