- The endgame is a devaluation of the USD against gold. Another way of looking at it is: a massive revaluation of gold against the USD. The only way to make the banksters’ busted banks solvent is for the US government (GMAN) to hyper-inflate. All their debts and liabilities will be inflated away. Their hard assets will rocket will value.
- Similarly, the way for the GMAN to pay off its debts, is by declaring their physical gold holdings of 8,100 tonnes, as worth many times more. Current debts amount to US$ 12-13 Trillion. 8,100 tonnes of physical gold based on current price is worth about US$300B. All the GMAN need to do is to declare the 8,100 tonnes of gold as worth US$12 Trillion. Straight away, the GMAN is solvent. Gold will be revalued upwards to US$40,000+/ounce. You say impossible! You don’t know what snakes are capable of. Of course, Joe Blow and the rest of the sheeple will be screwed when hyper-inflation kicks in.
- Stewart Thomson is always enlightening in his writing about the gold market. He gives a street fighter view of all the players at the poker table. If you need to understand bankster’s behavior with regard to gold and GMAN’s fiat currency machinations. If you want to know what the fundsters are thinking and the mistakes Joe Blow is making, he is the guy to turn to.
1. There’s a new competition underway in the gold community. The Gman worshippers and the toilet paper currency worshippers, having failed totally to make you any money in gold, or money in anything for that matter, have now decided to remake their own story of the 1929 boom and bust era, and use it to see if you’re ready, willing, and able to report to the Constitution with your chainsaw, to help them carve up what’s left of it.
2. Their kindergarten analysis is that the depression was actually caused by the Gold Standard. Here’s a wake-up-call for these failed traders: The boom in 1929 was caused by low interest rates, extreme leverage (90% on NYSE stock trades), and the banksters pumping the media non-stop that we were in a new era. The banksters sold massive amounts of stock to an already all-in public.
3. Then they hiked rates and took an axe to leverage. The market tanked because there was nobody left to buy. The public went into savings mode, bill paying mode. The banksters knew that’s how they would respond after watching their investments get smashed. The public began demanding gold from the Gman instead of dollars.
4. The Gman, whose hallmark points include being a liar, a deadbeat, and a mass murderer that makes the worst serial killers look like Saints, reneged on his word, and not only refused to continue to sell gold to those who wanted it, but then actually reversed the situation, so rather than being “as good as gold”, the dollar became “as worthless as we want it to be, and you the public gets to pay for all the damage we do to it.” The Gman banned the public from owning gold as currency. He could have paid the public at the revalued rate, or even a part of it, but no, he decided that only the banksters and the Gman would benefit from the multi-national rip off.
5. Once all the gold was handed in, the public was helpless. The banksters owned equities and commodities, and the public owned cash, but not much cash. I want you to think very carefully about the power of the printing press, because once you are all in cash, all you have, your financial soul as it were, is 100% in the hands of the Gman. He is sole judge and jury of your financial fate. I cannot overemphasize that point. Do NOT take it lightly. After the 1929 “gimme all your stock at 10 to 30 cents on the dollar” play, to seal the deal, the banksters ordered the Gman to devalue the dollar against gold with the public then all-in on dollars. That final action effectively impoverished the public whose main investment decision at that point was whether to take white or brown bread after standing in the bread line for hours.
6. The deflationist micro minds in the gold community, essentially gold bears functioning wearing gold bull masks, continue to confuse Freedom with Money, and they continue to think that entire companies aren’t built by the founders and the workers, but rather by the macro actions of Ben Bernanke and the other Constitution Destroyers. The question is, when your last freedom is handed over to the banksters and the Gman with that last promise of money in your pocket, what are the odds of you winning that lotto, after all the other tickets the Gman sold you failed to win you anything except another string tied to you by the bankster puppeteers? Those laughing at Ron Paul about what he is trying to do for your freedom, not your money, on their best day, are disgusting maggots.
7. The reality is that investors had plenty of opportunity to sell in 1929. Instead, sadly and stupidly, they bought. The other fact is that the banksters were simply better traders. Professional traders. They sold strength while public price-chased a pipedream and then busted out. All the way to the bread line. Anyone who had a regular job and sold out in 1928 into strength, had plenty of money to weather the depression.
8. I don’t need any Gman to get me thru a depression, and I certainly don’t need him telling me I need to trade another freedom for his roll of toilet paper bird in the bush, money he’s promising me from his Good Ship “This Time Is Different, I promise!”.
9. Fast Forward. To Today. This is another 1929. When the banksters had the public all-in into the stk mkt 1999, buying as they sold, they hiked rates. Down went the stock mkt. Enter junk bonds and real estate. The public started another price chase in both those assets, financed and leveraged to the max, courtesy of the banksters of course. When there are no more buyers, guess where a market goes? Answer: Down.
10. Enter Quantitative Easing. If a market has no more buyers and the fundamental situation appears negative, odds are high that market will fall in price over time. When an entity buys its own bonds, price is supported. In the case of a corporation buying its own stock, the amount of money available to do that is limited by revenues and available credit.
11. In the case of the government, the Gman, there is no limit to the amount of its own bonds it can buy. The Electronic Printing Press makes what Jim Sinclair terms “Quantitative Easing to Infinity” possible.
12. I don’t think most of you in the gold community took last week’s inflation numbers very seriously. The battle against deflation led by Ben Bernanke is not over. Those numbers were horrific. Horrifically low. While pumping Bloomberg with news that “the crisis is over, we fixed it!”, the reality is that Ben Bernanke is likely horrified. Mr. Macro, who my subscriber King Kong calls one of the top economists in New York, told me yesterday that he is looking for Dr. Bernanke (aka Dr. Pinocchio) to launch a major ramp UP of QE, Quantitative Easing.
13. Quantitative Easing in plain English is the buying of assets by the Central Bank. The story they tell you is that their QE actions puts cash into the financial system, which the banks can then lend out and/or business can use to expand. Here’s a reality check: Business is hoarding cash and/or using it to buy other companies. Not to expand internally. The banks are also hoarding cash. They aren’t interested in making loans and companies aren’t interested in getting loans. The companies that want loans are deadbeats on the verge of going off the board. The banks aren’t idiots; they aren’t giving the deadbeats any money. None.
14. My view is that the next phase of Quantitative Easing is going to involve some bankster controlled Gman entity buying the asset that is: Gold. A ramp-up of the T-bond QE program means the US dollar comes under pressure, perhaps extreme pressure, on the sell side.
15. The key point is that in the end, QE is all about revaluing OTC derivatives against the dollar. Not about kick-starting the economy, although that, hopefully, is a secondary goal of these scum bags. Buying gold is a cheaper means of devaluing the dollar, as opposed to buying a zillion worthless assets like Fannie Mae’s OTC derivatives, and far cheaper than buying trillions in T-bonds.
16. Putting cash into the economy via QE is not having any practical effect on the Gman’s massive debts. Increasing taxes won’t produce anything but a token increase in revenues; any serious raise in taxes would further reduce total Gman revenues, not increase them. The “solution” is not to kick-start the economy. That’s not going to raise the kind of money needed to pay off the banksters for their OTC Derivatives wins. Only a mangled dollar will serve as a grand “solution”. Of course, the minor detail that a minor “side effect” of the dollar devaluation medicine is the total impoverishment of the public is about as worrisome as a fly to the banksters and the Gman. The Gman burns his creditors, and he’ll boast to the taxpayer how great that is, but it is the taxpayer who is the creditor, and he’s very close to getting seriously stiffed on what he’s owed.
17. Preparations are underway now for the great gold revaluation. Since the goal is to revalue the banksters’ gold, not yours, the first step is to work to “educate you” about the folly of owning gold here and now. It is ironic that the banksters work so hard to convince the public that the world’s lowest risk investment is actually one of the highest risk investments, while buying nearly every ounce sold by the public and the funds at the same time! The only thing more bizarre than their actions, is the fact that they are 99% successful at it!
to continue reading click here!
- The sound of war drums are getting louder. This propaganda war against Iran is escalating. Iran does not have nuclear weapons, this is a widely reported fact. Despite the machinations of the west, fabricating ‘evidences’, no conclusive evidence exist that Iran has nuclear weapons or have the capability to build a nuclear bomb. A lot of what we read in the western MSM is pure propaganda and outright lies. Iran has not threatened America nor the west. Claims that Ahmadinejab wants to ‘wipe Israel off the face of the earth’ are propaganda and deliberate mistranslation of what he said.
- This coming war with Iran is about oil. China is the main target. Once the Illuminati elite control middle east oil totally, it is checkmate for China. There is also a planned war against Venezuela and Latin America for the same reason. Do not be deceived.
- Go back a few hundred years, these murderous Illuminati snakes demonized the native American Indians. American Indians were called savages, godless heathen, anti-Christian, not of Adam, not human but highly evolved animals, threat to our survival, liberty, religion, children …. etc.. This was to manipulate Christians to fight the war, to kill American Indians so that these snakes can grab their land, to build towns, railroads, farms etc… There were as many as 100 million native Americans before the white man came. Now, native Americans number in the few millions. The same method of fear and hate is being used to manipulate the sheeple now!
- God does not teach me to hate Muslims or Jews or any races. On the contrary, it is always a positive: To Love! To express God’s love towards others by preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Do not be manipulated by these snakes, to goto war against Muslims and in this case the Iranians.
Anglo-Israeli “Doomsday” War Scheme Advances
February 21, 2010 (LPAC)—Sources close to the Israeli government have warned Executive Intelligence Review that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s inner cabinet is close to making a decision to launch a preventive strike against Iran’s nuclear facilities. Such a decision, that would be a further step closer to a devastating regional confrontation, could come as early as Sunday, when the Israeli cabinet convenes. According to the source, a fierce debate is raging within the Israeli military, over whether Israel has the capacity to successfully strike Iran’s nuclear facilities at Natanz or elsewhere. Recently former Israeli Defense Forces Chief of Staff Gen. Dan Halutz told Israeli media that the IDF does not have the ability to seriously damage the Iranian program. But, according to an Israeli source close to the inner cabinet, several options are being reviewed for just such an attack. According to the source, in recent visits to Russia, both Netanyahu and Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman pressed Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin for permission to stage attacks against Iranian targets from sites inside Russia. Putin reportedly strongly shut the door on that option; however, similar approaches have been made to the government of Kazakhstan, according to the Israeli source. The source added that the preferred option, being promoted by factions in the IDF, is to launch attacks from Israeli submarines, equipped with Cruise missiles. The source noted that the accuracy of the Cruise missiles, launched from Israeli submarines is unreliable, and most of the Iranian sites on the Israeli target list are in urban areas.
The sources confirmed that the Obama Administration’s national security team has delivered a series of strongly worded messages, warning Israel against any unilateral attacks on Iran. U.S. military leaders, as well as Defense Secretary Robert Gates, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, JCS Chairman Adm. Michael Mullen, National Security Advisor Gen. Jim Jones, and Vice President Joe Biden, all recognize that a military strike against Iran is the worst-case, last option, and that we are not even close to the point of having to make that decision. It is widely believed, including among Israeli planners, that Iran has a retaliatory asymmetric capability that would involve crippling the entire Persian Gulf oil flow, blowing out the entire world economy, if attacked.
Lyndon LaRouche warned that circles in London, including former Prime Minister Tony Blair, are the real potential architects of this “doomsday” scheme. It is those in London, who are desperate over the collapse of the entire British System, who may be contemplating an Israeli breakaway ally attack on Iran, that would bring on a planetary dark age. Just recall Blair’s testimony before the Chilcot Commission, in which he taunted the commissioners with the need to take military action against Iran today, just as he lied the U.S. and Britain into the 2003 invasion of Iraq. These people would have to be totally desperate, to be contemplating such a doomsday act, and I am afraid that they are, LaRouche warned.
- See also:
Ex. British Military: The Illuminati Plans World War 3 in 18 – 24 Months!
Lindsey Williams: Reality Disk 3. World War Planned After 2 Years. It Will Be Triggered In The Middle East!
The Construction of the Iran “Threat”: The Iran Versus the U.S.-Israeli-NATO Threats
Wars and Rumours of Wars: Coming Greater Middle East War To Trigger World War 3?
Did Ahmadinejad Really Called for Israel To Be ‘Wiped Off the Map’?
Iran Protests Courtesy of CIA
World Believes in The Same Iraq Style Lies About Iran
Ron Paul: Sanctions on Iran are an Act of War!
Iran FM Plays Down Threat of Pre-Emptive IDF Strike!
Intelligence Agencies Say No New Nukes in Iran
Iran to Completely Drop Dollar from Foreign Exchange!
The Real Reason for the Coming Iranian War: Oil and Pipeline Infrastructure!
Lavrov: No Proof Iran Makes Atomic Bomb!
The Real Reason Why USA & Israel Will Attack Iran!
America and Israel: More Lies, More Deception on Iran!
An Attack on Iran By America and Israel: Gold’s Blast-off?
Israeli, US Army Chiefs Hold Secret Talks on Iran!
Key Facts to Keep in Mind While Opposing War Against Iran!
Former UN Weapons Inspector: United States, Israel Creating Iran Crisis ‘Out of Nothing’.
Iran NOT After Nuclear Weapons, says IAEA Chief!
Ray McGovern: IRAN is IRAQ Part 2 !
Iran vs Israel: What The Media Wants You To Forget !
Iran, IAEA, Another War in the Works !
Iran’s Nuclear Program: Iran Truthful, in Treaty Compliance; US/Israel Lying, in Treaty Violation! False Flag, Lies and Nuclear Bombs!
Liberals and Democrats Will Support the Coming Mass Murder Campaign Against Iran !
Turkish President Erdogan: Focus on Israeli Nukes, not Iran Nuclear Energy Program !
Iran’s Nuclear Facilities: The Facts! Who is Really Destabilizing the Middle East?
Former UN Chief Inspector: There Were NO WMD in Iraq!
- Maverick Marc Faber may appear to be extreme. But these are extreme times. I agree with his analysis that this economic depression will lead to war. Governments have done it in the past and will do it again. The Illuminati elite want to start World War 3. They want to engineer this massive war, crisis, chaos … to force the world to accept their New World Order, Global Fascist Police State. It is the Hegelian dialectic at its most extreme and evil manifestation. Out of every world war, they have driven the world closer and closer to their One World Government, One World Currency and One World Central Bank.
- This coming war will target China mainly. China is the largest threat to their fiat currency hegemony and financial hegemony. China can go it alone and become a terrifying economic and military might. Most of Asia will follow China should push come to shove. This is the reason why the Obama administration has been attacking Japan via Japanese companies ie Toyota. The message is: ‘Make any stupid moves, we will dismember Japan!’. The combination of China and Japan will effectively end the west’s hegemony forever. The Illuminati elite have but a few years to take down China. Past that window, China will catch up militarily and it will be game over!
The world’s most powerful investors have been advised to buy farmland, stock up on gold and prepare for a “dirty war” by Marc Faber, the notoriously bearish market pundit, who predicted the 1987 stock market crash. The bleak warning of social and financial meltdown, delivered today in Tokyo at a gathering of 700 pension and sovereign wealth fund managers.
Dr Faber, who advised his audience to pull out of American stocks one week before the 1987 crash and was among a handful who predicted the more recent financial crisis, vies with the Nouriel Roubini, the economist, as a rival claimant for the nickname Dr Doom.
Speaking today, Dr Faber said that investors, who control billions of dollars of assets, should start considering the effects of more disruptive events than mere market volatility.
“The next war will be a dirty war,” he told fund managers: “What are you going to do when your mobile phone gets shut down or the internet stops working or the city water supplies get poisoned?” His investment advice, which was the first keynote speech of CLSA’s annual investment forum in Tokyo, included a suggestion that fund managers buy houses in the countryside because it was more likely that violence, biological attack and other acts of a “dirty war” would happen in cities.
He also said that they should consider holding part of their wealth in the form of precious metals “because they can be carried”. One London-based hedge fund manager described Mr Faber’s address as “excellent, chilling stuff: good at putting you off lunch, but not something I can tell clients asking me about quarterly returns at the end of March”.
Dr Faber did offer a few more traditional investment tips, although their theme fitted his general mode of pessimism. In Asia, particularly, he said, stock pickers should play on future food and water shortages by buying into companies with exposure to agriculture and water treatment technologies.
One of Dr Faber’s darker scenarios involves growing military tension between China and the United States over access to limited oil resources. Today the US has a considerable advantage over China because it has free access to oceans on both coasts, and has potential energy suppliers to the north and south in Canada and Mexico.
It also commands an 11-strong fleet of aircraft carriers that could, if necessary, secure supply routes in a conflict situation. China and emerging Asia, meanwhile, face the uncertainty of supplies that must travel from the Middle East through winding sea lanes and the Malacca bottleneck.
American military presence in Central Asia, Dr Faber said, may add to the level of concern in Beijing. “When I tell people to prepare themselves for a dirty war, they ask me: “America against whom?” I tell them that for sure they will find someone.”
At the heart of Dr Faber’s argument is a fundamentally gloomy view on the US economy and its capacity to service a growing mountain of debt. His belief, fund managers were told, is that the US is going to go bankrupt. Under President Obama, he said, the country’s annual fiscal deficit will not drop below $1 trillion and could rise beyond that figure.
Arch bears have predicted that US debt repayments could hit 35 per cent of tax revenues within ten years. Dr Faber believes that the ratio could easily hit 50 per cent in the same time frame.
FDIC Hits Record “Default” Level As Deposit Insurance Fund Plunges By $12.7 Billion To NEGATIVE $20.9 Billion!
- The level of denial is palpable in the MSM. If you listen to them, you will end up bankrupt. The facts and figures all point to a coming collapse of the financial system. The banking system is insolvent despite all the $trillions in bailouts and guarantees. The figure is about US$27 Trillion and not the US$700B TARP people are talking about. Coupled with the fact of : Citigroup Says Feds Ordered 7 Day Restriction On Bank Withdrawals ! , you must accept that America is very close to the edge of the cliff. Listen to good advice from Barton Biggs, Ron Paul, Bob Chapman, Charlie Munger …and many others, prepare for this coming calamity preemptively. ZeroHedge warns:
From Dow Jones:
The U.S. banking industry continued to struggle in the fourth quarter, as the number of banks on the brink of failure continued
to rise and the government’s fund to protect deposits fell sharply into the red.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. said Tuesday that its deposit-insurance fund fell to $20.9 billion at the end of 2009, a $12.6 billion drop in the final three months of the year, as bank failures continued at a pace not seen since the savings and loan crisis. The fund’s reserve ratio was -0.39% at the end of the quarter, the lowest on record for the combined bank and thrift fund.
The deposit insurance fund is unlikely to soon see a respite from a decline in the number of failing banks: The FDIC said the number of banks on its “problem” list climbed to 702 at the end of 2009 from 552 at the end of September and 252 at the end of 2008. The number of banks on the list, which have combined assets of $402.8 billion, is the highest since June 1993.
“The continued rise in loan losses and troubled assets points to further pressure on earnings,” FDIC Chairman Sheila Bair said in a statement. “The growth in the numbers and assets of institutions on our ‘Problem List’ points to a likely rise in the number of failures.”
Industry indicators deteriorated nearly across the board. The FDIC said loan losses for U.S. banks climbed for the 12th straight quarter, while the total loan balances for U.S. banks continued to fall. The agency said the quarterly net charge-off rate and the total number of loans at least three months past due both were at the highest level ever recorded in the 26 years the data have been collected.
Net charge-offs of troubled loans occurred across all major loan categories, led by a $3.3 billion increase in residential mortgage loans. The FDIC said U.S. banks’ coverage ratio–reserves divided by the amount of noncurrent loans–fell to 58.1% in the fourth quarter from 60.1% in the third quarter.
The FDIC did cite some reasons for optimism. The banking industry was able to report a modest profit of $914 million in the fourth quarter, compared with a record loss of $37.8 billion in the final three months of 2008. And while the largest banks were the beneficiaries of much of the earnings improvement, the agency said more than half of FDIC-insured banks saw a year-over-year improvement in their net income.
Banks’ profits were helped by improvements in trading revenue, which totaled $2.8 billion the fourth quarter, and servicing income, which represented a gain of $8.0 billion. The FDIC also said that more than half of all banks reported higher net interest margins in the fourth quarter compared with third-quarter levels.
“Resolving these credit market dislocations will take time,” Bair said, describing banks as “bumping along the bottom of the credit cycle.”
Here is the full abysmal Q4 FDIC report.
- Ron Paul is correct. America has become a murderous, war mongering evil empire! The MSM is just a propaganda tool of the Illuminati elite. Just listen to the CNBC presenters as they attack Ron Paul! A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for America and a return to the Constitution. Ron Paul :
‘You can’t start war and call it peace making !’