HAARP Has Deleted Its Records From 2010-1-11.
- This is interesting. Data 1 day before the earthquake has been deleted. I am not sure how to connect the dots to the Haitian earthquake though. Daniel Solis reports:
A very unusual deletion can be observed in the archived data of HAARP instrument readings from the day before the Haiti earthquake. (Perhaps it is a matter of time until it will get fixed with a simple copy-paste operation, but I have made screen shots of it).
Set the date in “Chart Archives” below the today’s graph to 2001/Jan/11 in the window below the graph and see for your selves. It is the only instance of such an occurrence I have discovered by looking through other historical dates. Perhaps some other deletions have already been fixed, I can think of date like May 12th 2008 or December 26th 2004. The graphs are here:
Spectrum Monitor Waterfall Chart
HF Chart (1-30 Mhz)
VHF chart (100-200 MHz)
NCDXF Beacons (14.1 MHz)
NCDXF Beacons (18.11 MHz)
Also check patents related to HAARP to understand the technology of reversed piezoelectric effect in which earth can tremble when energy is applied to ionosphere. Scientific references will be underlining this further in this post:
The patents are from greater part owned by a LARGE defense contractor:
- US Patent 4686605 – Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth’s atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere
- US Patent 4999637 – Creation of artificial ionization clouds above the earth
- US Patent 4712155 – Method and apparatus for creating an artificial
electron cyclotron heating region of plasma
- US Patent 5777476 – Ground global tomography (CGT) using modulation of the ionospheric electrojets
Just lets remember the scenario 6 years ago:
Did New York Orchestrate The Asian Tsunami?
and turn to some scientific backing:
Ionospheric Precursors of Earthquakes; Recent Advances in Theory
and Practical Applications
Theoretical Model of Possible Disturbances in the Nighttime Mid-Latitude Ionospheric D Region over an Area of Strong-Earthquake Preparation (Institute of Terrestrial Magnetism, Ionosphere, and Radio-Wave propagation of the Russian Academy of Sciences)
Relationship between microseisms, geomagnetic activity and ionospheric absorption of radio waves (Geophysical Institute, Czechosl. Acad. Sci., Prague)
to continue reading click here!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.