- Looks like the big one! Gold is about to blast off! It is behaving with great strength. On Monday, large buy support brought the price above US$950 even though it went as low as $944. This is despite the fact that the USDX gain and the stock market crashed 2%. On Tuesday even though the USD held quite well gold managed to gain >1%. Yesterday, gold was unstoppable and went through resistance at US$960 with ease. As I write this, gold has smashed through the US$980 resistance. US$1000/ounce is next. I think gold will breach this without a pause.
- Above resistance of US$1000/ounce, it looks very much like a vertical climb to US$1250-$1300/ounce. This is my gut feeling. For gold to rocket US$300/ounce within a week or two is scary. It is an indicator of severe stress like: war, economic collapse, monetary crisis, banking collapse… you get the idea. On Monday, rumors were swirling about a major US bank collapsing. No surprise to me. Most of them are insolvent.
- Over the past weekend, Reuters reported : China state own companies may default on commodity derivative contracts with banks providing over-the-counter hedging services. See: US commodities rattled by China derivatives stance. This will impact US banks who have major derivatives exposure. Will this trigger the next banking crisis? We will know soon!
- Are the Chinese liquidating their USD denominated assets and buying gold ? We know they have been buying physical gold surreptitiously. Are they now throwing in the towel on the USD and openly converting their USD hoard to gold? They hold US$2T in USD denominated assets. This will cause pandemonium as buyers rush to chase prices higher! It implies the end of the USD!
- There are various rumors swirling about a new financial system, banking system and gold back monetary standard. All banks must be compliant to the Basel 3 standard or they will have to shutdown. Compliance to Basel 3 means that all the off balance sheet toxic derivatives worth trillions of dollars must be declared on balance sheet. These derivatives are probably worth 20cents to the dollar. The top 5 American banks will go bust! CitiGroup itself seems to be carrying something like US$38T of derivatives.
- Technically, the symetrical triangle has been broken on the top side. Very bullish continuation pattern is projected. The Head and Shoulder pattern with the neckline at US$1000/ounce is next. This will break and the minimum objective is US$1300/ounce.
- Stewart Thomson wrote on 4 August:
2. …In a quasi or real hyperinflationary scenario, the stock market soars while earnings tank. On the other hand, if the bankers were to announce another Lehman type event, the Dow could indeed tank to new lows. And the gold rocket, currently in countdown to liftoff mode, on the launch pad, could blow up…
4. In the gold market, Bob Hoye’s team has posted what could be called a “countdown to launch” going on. Perhaps 10 days of gold backing off or trading around 960 before a possible rocket blast UP. I don’t want to misquote him, but that’s my take on it. Read what he said and you decide. I’ll tell anyone what he just posted is of tremendous significance and I agree 100% with what he’s posted.
5. If we are indeed on the gold rocket launch pad, those of you who are naked short gold should consider yourselves as possibly 10 days away from the: Golden Gas Chamber.
6. It will be loss taking on this possible move, like all moves in all directions, that fuels gold towards 1200. Per Edwards and Magee, a head and shoulders consolidation pattern’s price target is not reliable because the pattern is often “flat”. Gold’s 16 month H&S consolidation is not flat, making it even more powerful. The Dow’s 16 year consolidation, which takes the same H&S consolidation shape as on the current gold chart, saw the Dow rise from 1,000 to 14,000, although the technical target was only around Dow 1500.
7. Those of you naked shorters who think gold has had its run are dead wrong. Gold is not overvalued and you are betting directly against: Ben Bernanke. You will lose your battle against Big Ben. Just as you did when you shorted bonds and failed totally. You will fail even worse with gold, much worse. You are probably staring at your mining company earnings. This has nothing to do with mining costs. Gold is trading as a currency now. And just as it caught all the geniuses short in the 1970s, it will do the same again. Gold revaluation is the next tool in Big Ben’s toolbox. President Obama is his final tool, who will authorize aggressive money printing after the gold revaluation. Most of you think too much. “Where is gold going next?” The answer should be: “To my next pre-set buy or sell point!” Any other answer means you are an amateur investor. If you act like an amateur in the market, you will get amateur performance. Meaning: red ink. Buy weakness. Sell strength. And don’t blow out your gold core.
8. All gold astronauts report to the gold rocket launch pad. Prepare for the countdown!
15. The gold market will become a nuclear-powered bucking bronco. Only those with professional buy and sell orders in place to handle massive price swings will survive, let alone make a profit.
17. I think the gold community is going to go berserk as price breaks out upside. Irrational behaviour will become the norm as “the big one” occurs. The little penny mining stocks will likely skyrocket and, sadly, a gargantuan portion of the gold community will load up on them in the ultimate price chasing frenzy. As price soars, I think I may need to become vicious to keep many of you focused on: booking profit.
21. …The gold head and shoulders consolidation is perhaps the greatest technical pattern I’ve seen since the bond H&S bottom of the early 1980s. Certainly since the Dow H&S bottom of 2002-2003. But because gold is the world’s smallest market controlled by the world’s largest money, I want you all to remember what happened to the French Curve Gold Rocket, which was an even bigger technical formation, with even lower odds of failure. Those of you who had 10, 20, 30, or more junior gold stock astronauts on board that rocket bought in a price chasing frenzy, know exactly what I’m talking about.
Disclaimer – I am not a financial advisor. This is not an advice to buy, sell or hold any stocks or bonds or any precious metals.
- Wakey ! Wakey! Who rules the world? The private Central Banksters. These Illuminati ruling elite are the cause of wars, famine, diseases…..etc. Unfortunately, the general masses are sheeple (sheep+people). Brain washed and utterly compliant to their mind control propaganda.
- The Illuminati are under grave threat because of the internet. No longer do they control what the public watch, hear and read entirely! Their propaganda TV news, entertainment, documentary… mind control is busted! Wake up! Wake Up!
- They will likely shut down the internet, as it is, within a few years. They will likely trigger false flag attacks.. wars…pandemic…crisis.. to distract the sheeple. To rally the sheeple to false causes: terrorism, we are under attack … our lives are being terrorized by murderous Muslims… nationalistic fervour… to go to war! More false flag terrorism, nuclear terrorists attacks?? All pure BS to get the sheeple to relinquish their individual freedoms and rights and become micro-chipped! Divide and conquer!
- Michael Lynch provides an analysis of Professor Paul Kennedy’s article on the fate of the USD.
Professor of History Kennedy notes/debate about the reserve status of the U.S. Dollar. The issue arose at the G-20 meeting in London in April and again in Yekaterinburg two months later when Brazil, Russia, China and India discussed shifting out of the dollar. Italian scholar Antonio Mosconi wrote in ” The World Supremacy of the Dollar at the Rendering (1917-2008)” that the dollar is the currency of the “empire of debt” and as such, is in its last convulsion. This crisis is not like the others.
The mainspring of the American commercial and industrial system is broken. If it is not repaired, and soon, the general economy will continue to spiral down into lethargy. This will inevitably lead to political consequences now only dimly foreseen. The town hall demonstrations during the congressional summer recess were subtle indications that Americans are beginning to realize that the functionaries cannot cope with the gathering storm. The eye of this awesome turbulence now looming well above the horizon is the ruined U.S. Treasury.
Plans to run the national debt up to $9 billion by 2019 have catastrophic dimensions. With a currency that has no future, the political game cannot long go on. The only exit strategy remaining now is default which the government is reluctant to embrace (to say the least). The current financial philosophy leads to eventual chaos. Default, of course, has its own peculiar consequences. The greatest one is that the U.S.A. immediately loses superpower status and is reduced to the role of banana republic. Little consolation can derive from the fact that it will be the world’s largest such state. Without the ability to finance anything, American foreign policy will become fiction, domestic policy will amount to oratory without substance.
The American people will quickly tire of the moribund federal government and replace it with one that can be more easily controlled. It is difficult to say exactly what form the new government might be. Perhaps a unicameral legislature composed of the several governors with a governor-in-chief of brief and limited power. The citizenry would formally or tacitly bring into being their powers of political assassination, popular political tools in all of the BRIC countries. But however the political questions are resolved, the fundamental economic, commercial and industrial issues would remain. Obviously in a world where foreign currencies are supreme, implications for the laboring classes are severe.
A possibility is to forgo the concept of “internationalization” and revert to a closed system where there are neither imports nor exports. The citizens make an economy based upon what can be produced domestically. Implications for transportation, energy and industry are obvious. If the American system continues to drift, as it seems certain to do, then Brazil, Russia, India and China, and others will take whatever steps are necessary to pull their own systems back from the abyss (which they are now clearly doing).
From this will emerge an international system of trade with the U.S.A. largely excluded unless gold is used to pay for transactions. When the gold is gone, international transactions cease. None of the above suggests that the world is coming to an end. The Soviet Union, for much of its 70 year tenure was not a world power. Modern Russia is still a work-in-progress. China, only now, is coming into its own. India has unrealized potential. Brazil, with great oil potential promises to be a power for years. The European Union will prosper. Life will go on, even for Americans, but their standards of living will decrease as the dollar fades.
- Vaccines don’t cause disease right? Totally wrong! They do cause diseases. There are many researchers who say that the 1918 Spanish flu was caused by vaccines! Eleanora McBean Ph.D., N.D. writes in her book, Swine Flu Expose :
As has been stated before, all medical and non-medical authorities on vaccination agree that vaccines are designed to cause a mild case of the diseases they are supposed to prevent. But they also know and admit that there is no way whatsoever to predict whether the case will be mild or severe – even deadly. With this much uncertainty in dealing with the very lives of people, it is very unscientific and extremely dangerous to use such a questionable procedure as vaccination.
Many vaccines also cause other diseases besides the one for which they are given. For instance, smallpox vaccine often causes syphilis, paralysis, leprosy, and cancer. (See the chapters on smallpox and plagues.) Polio shots, diphtheria toxin-antitoxin, typhoid vaccine, as well as measles, tetanus and all other shots often cause various other stages of disease such as post-vaccinal encephalitis (inflammation of the brain,) paralysis, spinal meningitis, blindness, cancer (sometimes within two years,) tuberculosis, (two to twenty years after the shot,) arthritis, kidney disease, heart disease (heart failure sometimes within minutes after the shot and sometimes several hours later.) Nerve damage and many other serious conditions also follow the injections.When several shots are given (different vaccines) within a few days or a few weeks apart, they often trigger intensified cases of all the diseases at once, because the body cannot handle such a large amount of deadly poison being injected directly into the bloodstream. The doctors call it a new disease and proceed to suppress the symptoms.
When poison is taken by the mouth, the internal defense system has a chance to quickly eject some of it by vomiting, but when the poisons are shot directly into the body, bypassing all the natural safeguards, these dangerous poisons circulate immediately throughout the entire body in a matter of seconds and keep on circulating until all the cells are poisoned.
I heard that seven men dropped dead in a doctor’s office after being vaccinated. This was in an army camp, so I wrote to the Government for verification. They sent me the report of U.S. Secretary of War, Henry L. Stimson. The report not only verified the report of the seven who dropped dead from the vaccines, but it stated that there had been 63 deaths and 28,585 cases of hepatitis as a direct result of the yellow fever vaccine during only 6 months of the war. That was only one of the 14 to 25 shots given the soldiers. We can imagine the damage that all these shots did to the men. (See the chapter on What Vaccinations Did to Our Soldiers.)
The first World War was of a short duration, so the vaccine makers were unable to use up all their vaccines. As they were (and still are) in business for profit, they decided to sell it to the rest of the population. So they drummed up the largest vaccination campaign in U.S. history. There were no epidemics to justify it so they used other tricks. Their propaganda claimed the soldiers were coming home from foreign countries with all kinds of diseases and that everyone must have all the shots on the market.
The people believed them because, first of all, they wanted to believe their doctors, and second, the returning soldiers certainly had been sick. They didn’t know it was from doctor-made vaccine diseases, as the army doctors don’t tell them things like that. Many of the returned soldiers were disabled for life by these drug-induced diseases. Many were insane from postvaccinal encephalitis, but the doctors called it shell shock, even though many had never left American soil.
The conglomerate disease brought on by the many poison vaccines baffled the doctors, as they never had a vaccination spree before which used so many different vaccines. The new disease they had created had symptoms of all the diseases they had injected into the man. There was the high fever, extreme weakness, abdominal rash and intestinal disturbance characteristic of typhoid. The diphtheria vaccine caused lung congestion, chills and fever, swollen, sore throat clogged with the false membrane, and the choking suffocation because of difficulty in breathing followed by gasping and death, after which the body turned black from stagnant blood that had been deprived of oxygen in the suffocation stages. In early days they called it Black Death. The other vaccines cause their own reactions — paralysis, brain damage, lockjaw, etc.
When doctors had tried to suppress the symptoms of the typhoid with a stronger vaccine, it caused a worse form of typhoid which they named paratyphoid. But when they concocted a stronger and more dangerous vaccine to suppress that one, they created an even worse disease which they didn’t have a name for. What should they call it? They didn’t want to tell the people what it really was — their own Frankenstein monster which they had created with their vaccines and suppressive medicines. They wanted to direct the blame away from themselves, so they called it Spanish Influenza. It was certainly not of Spanish origin, and the Spanish people resented the implication that the world-wide scourge of that day should be blamed on them. But the name stuck and American medical doctors and vaccine makers were not suspected of the crime of this widespread devastation — the 1918 Flu Epidemic. It is only in recent years that researchers have been digging up the facts and laying the blame where it belongs.
Some of the soldiers may have been in Spain before coming home, but their diseases originated in their own home-based U.S. Army Camps. Our medical men still use that same dodge. When their own vaccines (required for travel) cause vaccine diseases abroad they use this as grounds for a scare campaign to stampede people into the vaccination centers. Do you remember the Hong Kong Flu and the Asian Flu and the London Flu scares? These were all medically-made epidemics mixed with the usual common colds which people have every year.
Now (1976) we are being worked on again by the vaccine -epidemic makers in their effort to force another multi million dollar vaccine sale caper. Their con men have already talked President Ford into handing over $135 million dollars to start their vaccine racket. Even the insurance companies refused to become involved with such an obviously dangerous and crooked scheme. So, again the medical and drug con men induced the appropriate government officials to guarantee insurance against the, possible billions of dollars in law suits which could be brought against the vaccine promoters if the vaccine campaign is carried out as planned. It’s a good thing Ford was voted out of office. It’s too bad he wasn’t “dumped” before he paid the poison squad the MONEY’ to poison the whole population. However, we don’t yet know if President Carter will be any better. Will he be held in the grip of the medical and drug dictatorship? Or will he investigate — learn the truth — reverse the decisions and make the vaccine makers return the money taken from the taxpayers under false pretenses?
… to continue reading click here!
- Don’t forget also Dr. True Ott :
History of Bird Flu and the Illuminati Depopulation Agenda by Dr. True Ott
- See also :
[1957 CLASSIC] THE POISONED NEEDLE by Eleanor McBean
 The Hidden Dangers In Polio Vaccine (Chapter 10 of Poisoned Needle) by Eleanor McBean
Swine Flu Jab Link to Killer Nerve Disease: Leaked Letter Reveals Concern of Neurologists over 25 Deaths in America.
Swine Flu Pandemic 2009: Genocide and Depopulation?
1976 Swine Flu Vaccination Propaganda and The Side Effects
Dr. Russell Blaylock on 1976 Swine Flu and Current Outbreak
Dr. Russell Blaylock: Vaccine May Be More Dangerous Than Swine Flu
Ron Paul: Be Careful of the Rush into the Swine Flu Vaccine. 1976 Swine Flu Vaccine Killed People!
Previous Swine Flu Outbreak Originated At Fort Dix!
Do Not Take A Swine Flu Vaccine!
Children Who Get Flu Vaccine Have Three Times Risk Of Hospitalization For Flu, Study Suggests
Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine’s Dirty Little Secret Exposed
Do Drug Companies Secretly Favor a World Flu Pandemic?
- Can you really trust Big Pharma? Some corporations are so large that they believe they control the world. Actually, their Illuminati shadow owners really control the world. Are swine flu vaccines really safe? The current WHO guidelines to level 6 of a worldwide pandemic is very watered down. Actually, by their new definition, seasonal flu is definitely a pandemic and since it kills even more people than swine flu, we should all be paranoid and lock ourselves up at home. Who benefits from this new guidelines? Big Pharma undoubtedly. Keep in mind that the US government has given them immunity from prosecution for their vaccines!
The US Secretary of Health and Human Services, Kathleen Sebelius, has just signed a decree granting vaccine makers total legal immunity from any lawsuits that result from any new “Swine Flu” vaccine.
Moreover, the $7 billion US Government fast-track program to rush vaccines onto the market in time for the Autumn flu season is being done without even normal safety testing. Is there another agenda at work in the official WHO hysteria campaign to declare so-called H1N1 virus—which has yet to be rigorously scientifically isolated, characterized and photographed with an electron microscope — the scientifically accepted procedure — a global “pandemic” threat?
- BBC reports on the latest misdemeanour:
US drugmaker Pfizer has agreed to pay $2.3bn (£1.4bn) in the largest healthcare fraud settlement in the history of the Department of Justice.
It follows the firm being found to have illegally promoted four drugs as treatments for conditions different to those which regulators had approved. A subsidiary of the firm pleaded guilty to misbranding drugs “with the intent to defraud or mislead”. US officials said Pfizer would have to enter a corporate integrity agreement.
It will be subject to additional public scrutiny by requiring it to make “detailed disclosures” on its website. Pfizer’s general counsel said: “We regret certain actions taken in the past, but are proud of the action we’ve taken to strengthen our internal controls.”
Acting US attorney for the District of Massachusetts, Mike Loucks said that “the size and seriousness of this resolution, including the huge criminal fine, reflect the seriousness and scope of Pfizer’s crimes”.
The civil settlement also relates to allegations that Pfizer paid bribes and offered lavish hospitality to healthcare providers to encourage them to prescribe four of the company’s drugs. These were Bextra, an anti-inflammatory drug, Geodon, an anti-psychotic drug, Zyvox, an antibiotic and Lyrica, an epilepsy treatment.
The investigation was trigged by allegations made by six whistleblowers. They will receive $102m of the civil fines paid by Pfizer. “Although these types of investigations are often long and complicated and require many resources to achieve positive results, the FBI will not be deterred from continuing to ensure that pharmaceutical companies conduct business in a lawful manner,” said Kevin Perkins, FBI assistant director, Criminal Investigative Division.
The pharmaceutical firm said earlier this year that it would pay the fine “to put issues that diminish trust behind us”.
- Some people estimate the figure as US$1.5 Quadrillion (that is $1,500 trillions). This is a mind boggling number! No one really knows the exact number as these are largely private over the counter (OTC) contracts. Has this problem been discussed and resolved since the crisis started in September last year? Obviously not. It has been covered up and the MSM has been silent. When this hits, the entire world’s financial, banking and monetary system will come crashing down!
- The Illuminati engineered this crisis. Their love for money and power, to control people, is insatiable. The end game is a new financial world order and a new monetary regime. It will likely be a return to the gold standard of sound money. These Illuminati bankster families have been major holders/accumulators of gold for the past few centuries. Don’t be taken for a ride with all the games bullion banksters play to hold gold prices down. They are quietly accumulating gold, gold mining shares… on the side. When they are ready, they will allow fiat currencies to collapse and gold to rocket! When you control the printing of fiat money, you can control the price of anything in the paper futures market.
- Who controls the money rules the world! This nightmarish New World Order, Global Police Fascist State –>’666′ is just around the corner. Gabriel O’Hara writes:
What are derivatives? Some investors describe them as “dormant economic weapons of mass destruction”. They essentially are large leveraged bets on top of stocks, bonds and commodities. Money can be made within months or seconds by betting if a stock will go up, down or even remain the same. With no credit rating you can place a bet worth double your account balance. Big time investors get greater leverage with these instantaneous loans.
The New York Times, Oct 8th 2008: “The derivatives market is $531 trillion, up from $106 trillion in 2002″. This market is setup with odds similar to a racetrack. Trillions are won and lost (transferred) every second. But unlike a racetrack the big players have ultimate control. Their trillions can make stocks move. A 4% up swing in a stock can cause a derivative bet to rise more than 100% in value or vice versa. A low performing stock that rises only 6% a year could actually have many 3, 6 or 9 percent swings weekly or monthly (some stocks daily). There are billions to be made over and over again by the people that control billions and trillions thus the markets. A grand game approved by the top.
The globe’s GDP is at $60.1 trillion. The globe’s total financial assets were reported as $167 trillion in 2006. A few trillion lower today no doubt. The highly volatile derivatives market is worth noting because it dwarfs the entire world’s GDP and total financial assets combined.
The $531 trillion dollars derivatives market contains a mind-boggling amount of high-risk credit in the hands of a small few that could completely finish off the collapse of the current global economy (for a new global replacement). New York Times, May 9th 2003: “he detailed the potential dangers to financial markets if a big derivatives dealer had to exit the market. In his speech, delivered to the conference by satellite, Mr. Greenspan said that a single dealer accounts for about a third of the global market in both interest rate and credit derivatives, and a few dealers account for more than two-thirds.”
Playing with people’s lives
The span between the green-cash haves and have-nots grew larger under Greenspan. The majority of people around the world rely on the economy for their livelihoods. But what runs the integrated global economy? Credit!
Greenspan is not one of the minority with trillions of dollars, and trillions more in credit, tied in derivatives. His work was benefiting the dominant minority of the market. Those who own the gold get others to make their rules. If everything runs on money and you own the money, it’s easy to run things.
The new financial system is currently being openly discussed, if not already fully constructed on paper. Have no doubt that the paid “experts” will be given plenty of corporate and government media time sprouting how wonderful the new system will be for the ordinary man while saying enough bad things about the old system to keep us happy or they might even put the blame on the “greedy public”. A few bank employees (bank managers) have already been scarified in the media. Of course, the real economic managers, the top bank owners, will create the new system. The same people that profited from the sheering of the current system. The trillion dollar banking families of the globe don’t want to end their river of wealth, making easy money from the public, which means the World Bank and the European Central Bank don’t what that either. The current system would be updated with desired regulations (a better game for a few) and new banking language that the general public don’t understand, like with any good con. However, not until after some turmoil as turmoil is needed for large-scale changes to be accepted. As the EU Commission President, Manuel Barroso, said, “the kind of occasion where the crisis calls in to question all certainties and minds are more open to change, these are very special moments.” A spokesperson for the upcoming system, Gordon Brown, said all that the nation bankrupting bailouts and social chaos are “the difficult birth pangs of a new global order” and the expert’s “task now is nothing less than making the transition to a new internationalism,” reported by the Daily Mail on Jan 27th 2008. This is what happens when people desire to be managed.
Who runs what?
What did Milton Friedman, a Nobel Prize winning economist, have to say about the track record of the central bank in the United States? He said, “the Federal Reserve definitely caused the Great depression by contracting the amount of currency in circulation by one-third from 1929 to 1933.” Contracting or inflating the money supply are only two tools among many utilised by central banks to direct economies.
No individual running the European Central Bank are elected by the public, they are hand picked, and no EU institution has authority over the decisions of the ECB. The ECB is an independent corporate entity. Article 106.2 of the EU’s 1992 Maastricht treaty states, “the ECB shall have legal personality”. Article 107 says the ECB and national central banks are totally independent from member state governments and “any other body” including the EU. It even forbids “the community of institutions and bodies” andÂ “any government of a Member State or from any other body” from instructing or advising the ECB and national central banks. Article 108.2 allows the ECB to publish or withhold any or all information on decision-making. As we all know, the ECB have the “EXCLUSIVE right to AUTHORIZE the issue of bank notes within the Community.”
Although acquitted, the European Central Bank President, Jean-Claude Trichet, was on trial with eight others for his part in signing off official accounts during a time of fraud at one of France’s biggest banks (Credit Lyonnais) which resulted in a â‚¬31 billion Euro bailout. The “right” kind of people always seems to get picked for the top.
On June 25th 2007 while everyone was happy with the booming economy the Telegraph published that the Bank for International Settlements’, the ultimate bank of all central banks, 77th annual report talked of a coming global depression. The people behind this bank don’t have crystal balls. They are the movers and shakers that make things happen. Great depressions (great for some) create fantastic discounts for those with credit and bust those “nasty” competitors, especially the many small family run competitors. Since Sept 2007 billions of national emergency funds have been injected in to the global financial markets keeping buyers for the large sellers. Bank stocks lost almost 50% of their value by Dec 2007. The 6 o’clock news did not tell people about the credit crash until late 2008. Wait until the derivatives bubble – in the hands of a small few – pops, then we’ll have a brand new global financial architecture and it certainly won’t be good for the people if we allow the crisis creators to build it.
Removal of control over people’s livelihoods and lives is needed for once.
- If I were to borrow US$1M from a foreigner, heck, I can spend and spend and be doing pretty well right? This is what is happening. You cannot borrow and spend your way out of debt! The reality is: the economy is broken and in deep deep trouble. We are close to economic, financial and banking system collapse. The 2nd phase of this collapse will start soon, after all the stimulus happy talk wears out. It is already wearing out in China.
- Bob Chapman tells the truth. He explains what is really happening behind the scenes :
Little recovery with bailout funds, More failures to come in credit card, loans, and commercial real estate, Other currencies are not the answer for anybody, since all currencies rise and fall in relation to gold and silver, foreign investors feasting on US banks, negative GDP decline in other major economies, perpetual crisis for perpetual government control, Things dont look good and a TARP wont cover it, US poverty rate now higher than Mexico or Turkey.
The Illuminists are desperate. They are appealing the Bloomberg directive to reveal who received funding to keep from going bankrupt from the Federal Reserve. In addition HR 1207 will pass in the House this month. The question is in what form. No matter what happens the Illuminati knows we are hot on their trail. They have to do everything possible to end the depression, or go for broke.
Thus far there has been little recovery even with an official $23.7 trillion committed by the Treasury and the Fed. This number alone shows you how serious this situation is. The banking sector is still broke and is using TARP funds to buy out failing smaller banks. The residential TARP funds returned will go toward helping bail out the collapsing commercial real estate industry. Quantitative easing has not worked, nor has TARP and the endless stream of money from TALF. We are anxious to see if the FASB sticks to its guns and demands mark-to-market accounting. That will pull the cover off of the fraud known as mark-to-model, which really is mark to whatever you want it to be. As you can now see this is a much deeper problem than a subprime problem. That just triggered events. As we pointed out before we are still facing a new wave of subprime loans written over the past year by FHA, Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, plus ALT-A, Option ARMS Pick-and-Pay Loans and the failure of prime loans that will stretch to 2013. On top of that we have commercial real estate loans now to deal with and credit card failure. This is what the Illuminati crime syndicate has brought you in their lust for more power and riches. We must not forget as well, standing in the wings, are America’s creditors, especially the Chinese who are dumping $25 billion to $100 billion in dollar denominated assets monthly. Their goal is to be out of dollar paper in another 1-1/2 years. Then there are the other sellers. There are few buyers, so the Fed will have to monetize trillions of dollars in dollar denominated bonds, which they are doing secretly presently. It is no wonder they are terrified of an audit, which would not only uncover their illegal activities, but also expose their leadership and participation in the outrageous suppression of gold and silver prices. The status of foreign creditors could turn on a dime. We predict they will abandon ship one at a time, as the dollar slips lower and lower. The Fed and the Treasury have tried over and over to keep the USDX, dollar index, over 80 for weeks and they have been totally unsuccessful. It settled this past Friday at 78.31, just ready to break to new lows. We wonder how long these countries will tolerate such arrogance and the dream of world government? One must remember these countries are suffering the fallout of the actions that have been deliberately executed by these Illuminists and they are not happy about that. They are all suffering recession and many depression. It is only a matter of time before they too dump dollar denominated assets.
We would like to say for individuals caught up in this mess worldwide, other currencies are not the answer. Only gold and silver related assets are the answer. Remember that, for in the final analysis all currencies will fall in value versus gold and silver and there are no exceptions. We have been there before and seen that, so do not be deluded into going into other currencies, or shares in foreign markets denominated in other currencies, they are not the answer, only gold and silver are.
Then we hear the fairy tales of recovery in the US, Europe and Asia. If you spend enough money you can create a recovery albeit of short duration. No one is out of the woods. Europe, particularly the eurozone, has cut issuance of money and credit to 3.7% but they are maintaining interest rates at 1%, which is in reality ½%. The European recovery will be a parallel movement for a year and without more cheap money or an increase in money and credit it will die and wither away. Then there are the ongoing real estate collapses in the US, Ireland, Spain and in the Persian Gulf. There could be a bank panic or holiday in any of these regions. If a panic occurs the first liquid asset sold will be US Treasuries and Agencies and the US dollar. This would spread terror in Frankfurt, Paris, London and NYC. All these stock exchanges could collapse as well. The NYSE, FTSE, CAC and the DAX as countries in trouble sell everything not nailed down to simply survive. The world is about to find out that free trade and globalization has been a disaster. The millions of jobs lost in the US and Europe, so that transnational conglomerates could prosper is in the final stages of death. The redistribution of wealth from the rich to the poor countries is about to end in a shattering smash-up. The myth of worldwide prosperity is about to end. Contrary to prevailing thought the biggest losers will be world exporters, such as China, which has already seen a 40% fall in exports. All the money and credit creation we have seen in China over the past seven months, some $1.9 trillion, isn’t going to work. They still face 30 million unemployed. Those jobs are not going to return for a long time if ever. Out of desperation there eventually will be tariffs, legislated in the US, Europe and in other countries and inflation will rise as a result.
In America the safety net of the FDIC doesn’t exist. It is virtually broke and that is why a few months ago unofficially the FDIC asked government for $500 billion. Putting this into perspective, about $700 billion would insure about 1% of all the qualifying deposits in the US. Not only will the Federal Reserve Transparency Act, HR-1207, pass the House, but also it will pass the Senate, because you are going to write every Senator demanding that they pass it.
If passed, we will see our gold inventories. We’ll find out what toxic garbage the Fed has been buying from banks and what they have paid for it. We will find out every company that received funds and how they were spent. We will subpoena every piece of correspondence, fax, e-mail and phone calls the Fed has ever made. We will get a real balance sheet; not some version the GAO approved. Wait until the public sees how the Fed and its owners have looted the people for almost 100 years.
… to continue reading click here!