- Michael Maloney is correct in asserting that we are at most 20% into the gold cycle. Gold price needs to rise to US$15,000/ounce to cover the entire monetary base created by the FedRes. If you were to factor in the US$24T of debts, guarantees, bailouts… gold must rise alot more than US$15,000/ounce. Otherwise, America will never be solvent.
- See also :
Gold and Why Gold Now?
Dollar Countdown Towards Breakdown, Bank Holidays….Foreign Creditors Bailing Out !
Potential Endgame – A Managed USD Devaluation To Multiply Gold Price?
Gold BreakOut on U.S. Dollar Devaluation Expectations?
US Dollar Collapse Imminent !
The Three Triggers for the Global Gold Bubble
Currency Crisis, the Yuan to go Global! Gold will Rise!
A New Monetary System to come. Will Gold Have a Role?
Surreptitious Gold Purchase, the U.S. Dollar, and the Chinese Yuan
China Should Buy Gold To Hedge Dollar Fall
Something Very Bad is Looming! Gold To Rise in Coming Monetary Collapse.
Let the Currency Wars Begin?
World Financial System in a State of Insolvency !
Global Financial & Economic Meltdown
Global Monetary Meltdown in 2009 ?
Dollar Devaluation, Debt Default & Gold
Massive US Dollar Devaluation Against Gold During 2009
Obama, Roosevelt, Gold Confiscation and Dollar Devaluation
Gold and the Impending Market Meltdown
Dollar Hegemony Coming To An End!
Gold to Rise on Further Monetary Devaluation
The Creation of a Truly Global Currency with Gold Backing
Gillian Tett: Return to a Gold Standard for Currencies?
G20 US Dollar Fiat Currency Smoke and Mirrors Manipulation
World Financial System in a State of Insolvency !
Bob Chapman – America Has To Come To Grips With The Fact It Is Bankrupt!
Bob Chapman – Economic And Financial Systems Deliberately Destabilized
Disclaimer – I am not a financial advisor. This is not an advice to buy, sell or hold any stocks or bonds or any precious metals.
- Professor Black explains the current economic crisis and the massive insane fraud involved. Information Clearing House :
William K. Black, the former litigation director of the Federal Home Loan Bank Board who investigated the Savings and Loan disaster of the 1980s, discusses the latest scandal in which a single bank, IndyMac, lost more money than was lost during the entire Savings and Loan crisis.
He will examine the political failure behind this economic disaster, in which not only massive fraud has taken place, but a vast transfer of wealth from the poor and middle class continues as the federal government bails out the seemingly reckless, if not the criminal.
Black teaches economics and law at the University of Missouri, Kansas City and is the author of The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One. (Run Time: 1 hour, 38 min.)
- The persistent rumors of bank holidays followed by a massive devaluation of the USD refuse to go away. There is no smoke without fire! We are perhaps just weeks away from this devaluation. It makes perfect sense to banksters as it will boost their balance sheet. But ordinary folks will suffer big time.
- The cure for deflation is inflation. So how do you inflate when all the money injected, bailouts, zero interest rates… have failed to reflate the economy? What do you do when all the major banks are carrying trillions of dollars of toxic assets/derivatives now worth a quarter of their value? These banks are insolvent. I am quite sure the banksters will vote for a devaluation of the USD. Over night their hard assets will rocket in value and their paper liabilities will be devalued. And Hey Presto they are solvent!
- Whether by stealth or by managed official devaluation, gold will benefit. No government in the world has the ability to print gold out of thin air. Darryl Schoon writes :
Understanding these times is its own reward. If, however, you understand the role of gold in these times, a reward of another magnitude awaits you.
Economic cycles of expansion and contraction are the inevitable result of central bank credit flows. So, too, are deflationary depressions and hyperinflations. Though far less frequent, the destruction caused by deflationary depressions and hyperinflations more than make up for their infrequency; and, today, after perhaps the longest absence of each in recent history, we are now about to experience both—perhaps this time in tandem.
This will not be just a deflationary depression, it will be deflationary depression accompanied by a monetary crisis of epic proportions.
The sudden on-set and virulence of the current economic crisis caught economists and central bankers by surprise. Having successfully dismissed those who disagreed with the spread of central banking and its illegitimate off-spring, fiat money, central bankers and economists were stunned when their world of paper money suddenly collapsed in 2007.
Were it not for the unprecedented flood of government aid in 2008, private bankers would have been swept away just as they were in the 1930s. But, instead, private bankers were rescued with public funds, funds which allowed them to quickly return to their avocation of profiting from the indebting of others.
Modern banking is essentially a Ponzi-scheme on a global scale. Bernard Madoff’s Ponzi-scheme was but a smaller, private version of the public model used in the world today. What people do not understand is that bankers loan money which doesn’t exist and then receive compounding interest and repayment of previously non-existent funds in return.
While this might be considered an abomination and nightmare, it is a wet-dream for bankers and those who profit from such a system. Charging interest on the loaning of gold and silver was believed to be a sin during the Middle Ages, but, today, the charging of interest on the loaning of money that didn’t previously exist and the receiving of the previously non-existent principal back plus interest is considered nothing less than a miracle—at least by the bankers who profit thereby.
The very birth of paper money was conceived in sin. In its genesis, central banking’s paper money was always a fraud. Believed to be backed by equal amounts of gold or silver, in actuality it was never so, no more than were the demand deposits of savers available upon demand in banks.
WHERE’S THE MONEY?
THE SHELF LIFE OF A SHELL GAME
Modern banking is akin to a shell game. As long as the public doesn’t catch on or the unexpected never happens (as in a banking crisis) the fraud can and does continue. The banking crisis during Great Depression, however, almost brought the banker’s shell game to an end by exposing it for what it was—a shell game.
When US depositors rushed to the banks between 1930 and 1933 to withdraw their savings, they found the banks didn’t actually have their money and thousands of banks were forced to close.
This is what happened to Bernie Madoff’s clients when they requested their money en masse in 2008. This was Bernie Madoff’s nightmare. It is also the nightmare of all bankers because—just as with Bernie Madoff—the depositors’ money isn’t really there.
When the Great Depression alerted savers to the fact that the banks didn’t actually have their money, bankers and government decided something had to be done to prevent bank runs from occurring in the future. So, they created the FDIC, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, which would maintain a fund composed of bank insurance premiums that would protect depositors against any losses up to a certain proscribed amount.
But while Americans now believe their savings are backed by premiums paid into the FDIC fund, no such fund exists; and, although the FDIC regularly reports how much money is in the FDIC fund, the fund itself, like modern economics, is a fraud.
The following is an excerpt from an article, The Mythical FDIC Fund, by William M. Isaac, former Chairman of the FDIC. It should be titled:
WHAT BILL FOUND OUT WHEN HE WENT TO WASHINGTON DC
THE MYTHICAL FDIC FUND
By William M. Isaac
William Isaac, former Chairman of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, (FDIC)
…When I became Chairman of the FDIC in 1981, the FDIC’s financial statement showed a balance at the U.S. Treasury of some $11 billion. I decided it would be a real treat to see all of that money, so I placed a call to Treasury Secretary Don Regan:
Isaac: Don, I’d like to come over to look at the money.
Regan: What money?
Isaac: You know . . . the $11 billion the FDIC has in the vault at Treasury.
Regan: Uh, well you see Bill, ah, that’s a bit of a problem.
Isaac: I know you’re busy. I don’t need to do it right away.
Regan: Well . . . it’s not a question of timing . . . I don’t know quite how to put this, but we don’t have the money.
Isaac: Right . . . ha ha.
Regan: No, really. The banks have been paying money to the FDIC, the FDIC has been turning the money over to the Treasury, and the Treasury has been spending it on missiles, school lunches, water projects, and the like. The money’s gone.
Isaac: But it says right here on this financial statement that we have over $11 billion at the Treasury.
Regan: In a sense, you do. You see, we owe that money to the FDIC, and we pay interest on it.
Isaac: I know this might sound pretty far-fetched, but what would happen if we should need a few billion to handle a bank failure?
Regan: That’s easy – we’d go right out and borrow it. You’d have the money in no time . . . same day service most days.
Isaac: Let me see if I’ve got this straight. The money the banks thought they were storing up for the past half century – sort of saving it for a rainy day – is gone.
If a storm begins brewing and we need the money, Treasury will have to borrow it. Is that about it?
Isaac: Just one more thing, while I’ve got you. Why do we bother pretending there’s a fund?
Regan: I’m sorry, Bill, but the President’s on the other line. I’ll have to get back to you on that.
I don’t know whether Treasury Secretary Don Regan ever answered Isaac’s question, Why do we bother pretending there’s a fund? But the answer is obvious. Modern economics, i.e. central banking, is a shell game, a shell game where bankers with the aid of governments have foisted a highly lucrative fraud on society; and, while the fraud of the FDIC fund is egregious, it is no more egregious than the fraud of the Fed or of the economy itself.
In economies based on the fraudulent issuance of money as debt, there are only predators and victims. Bankers are the predators, society is the victim (businessmen are victims who often believe they’re predators) and governments are the well-paid-off referees in the rigged game being played out in today’s capital markets.
ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END
AND BAD THINGS DO TOO
This is our salvation. The debasement of our money and our enslavement by bankers into perpetual debt is finally coming to and end; but not because those oppressed realize their plight and are finally revolting. Their slavery is ending because those so enslaved are now so indebted they are unable to pay what they owe and the prison of debt itself is now bankrupt.
Banker’s credit creates constantly compounding debt and; today, so much debt has been created the economy can no longer expand fast enough to service it or pay it back. Homeowners, workers, farmers, business people, corporations and governments are all indebted beyond their means to repay and. when debtors can’t pay what they owe, the shell game of debt-based capitalism collapses—game over.
The Federal Reserve System which substituted debt-based paper money for the gold and silver based money issued previously from the US Treasury is now 96 years old; and, if the US economy continues to decline because of the compounding levels of debt created by the Federal Reserve, the Federal Reserve System itself may be called into question before it reaches its 100 year anniversary.
The end of the Federal Reserve System should be the collective goal of all Americans; for all Americans—black, white and brown, men and women, rich and poor, tea-baggers and tree-huggers, the already born and yet-to-be born—have all been enslaved by the Fed’s substitution of its debt-based money for the gold and silver currency previously issued by the US Treasury.
Today, all Americans collectively owe more than can ever be repaid. America has been delivered into perpetual bondage by the Federal Reserve. It’s about time that changed. The descent into perpetual debt happened on our watch. It is our responsibility to now do something about it. If we owe anything to anyone, we owe this to ourselves and to our children.
US DOLLARS AND US DEBT
The enslavement of Americans into perpetual debt could not have been accomplished had US dollars remained based on gold and silver as put forth in the US Constitution. But the substitution of credit-based paper money brought with it the levels of debt that have now indebted Americans into perpetuity.
The debasement of the US dollar is accelerating as trillions more are being printed, i.e. “borrowed” (from whom?) and spent hoping to reverse the greatest deflation since the Great Depression. It is this process of accelerated debasement that will eventually destroy the remaining value of the US dollar.
In our derivative reality, value is a function of scarcity and when so many dollars have been printed, the value of all printed money begins to rapidly decline; and, eventually crosses the line from inflation into hyperinflation, an invisible line which is never seen until it is too late.
Today, the US, the UK and Japan are all debasing of their currencies through monetization, a process akin to monetary self-immolation. By “self-borrowing” and the resultant issuance of even more credit, it is hoped that monetizing their debt will allow them to borrow and spend their way out of the deflationary sinkhole into which they are now being drawn. It won’t.
THE ROLE OF GOLD IN THESE TUMULTUOUS TIMES
It is this accelerating debasement of currencies that will eventually force a powerful upward move in the price of gold and silver. When the value of paper money plummets, the value of real money—silver and gold—will explode upwards as a consequence.
We are now approaching the end game that will resolve the monetary sins of the past. As the end game nears, I suggest a greater concentration of assets be allocated to investments in physical gold and physical silver.
- Dr Blaylock is good man. We should listen to what he has to say about all his first hand experiences with the A/H1N1 swine flu. He is a board certified neurosurgeon, author and lecturer. See :
1976 Swine Flu Vaccination Propaganda and The Side Effects
Dr. Russell Blaylock on 1976 Swine Flu and Current Outbreak
Dr. Russell Blaylock: Vaccine May Be More Dangerous Than Swine Flu
Ron Paul: Be Careful of the Rush into the Swine Flu Vaccine. 1976 Swine Flu Vaccine Killed People!
- In the event that you or your loved ones are forced vaccinated, here is what Dr Russell Blaylock recommends :
1. Number one on the list says Dr Blaylock, is to bring a cold pack with you and place it on the site of the injection as soon as you can, as this will block the immune reaction. Once you get home, continue using a cold pack throughout the day. If you continue to have immune reactions the following day, have cold showers and continue with the cold press.
2. Take fish oil. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), one of the omega 3 fatty acids found in fish oil supplements, is a potent immune suppressant. If you take high dose EPA you will be more susceptible to infections, because it is a powerful immune suppressant. However, in the case of an immune adjuvant reaction, you want to reduce it. Studies show that if you take EPA oil one hour before injecting a very powerful adjuvant called lipopolysaccharide (LPS), it would completely block the ability of the LPS to cause brain inflammation. Take a moderate dose everyday and more if needed to tame a cytokine storm.
3. <http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/f-w00/flavonoid.html>Flavonoids are third on the list, namely curcumin, quercetin, ferulic acid and ellagic acid, particularly in a mixture. The curcumin and quercetin in particular have been found to block the ability of the adjuvants to trigger a long-term immune reaction. If you take it an hour before the vaccination, it should help dampen the immune reactions says Dr Blaylock.
4. Vitamin E, the natural form that is high in gamma-E will help dampen the immune reactions and reduces several of the inflammatory cytokines.
5. An important ingredient on the list is Vitamin C at a dose of 1000 mg, taken four times a day between meals. It is a very potent anti-inflammatory and should be taken in a buffered form, not as absorbic acid, says Dr Blaylock.
6. <http://www.naturalnews.com/002156.html> Also use astaxanthin as it’s an anti-inflammatory. According to Dr Blaylock, fatal reactions to vaccines in aboriginal and African children occurred in those who were deficient in carotinoids, like astaxanthin. It is a good protection against the toxic effects of the vaccine.
7. Likewise, it was found that children who were deficient in zinc had a high mortality rate. Zinc is very protective against vaccine toxicity. (Do not use zinc mixed with copper however, as copper is a major trigger of free-radical generation according to Dr Blaylock).
8. Ensure you avoid all immune-stimulating supplements, such as mushroom extracts, whey protein and <http://www.betaglucan.org/>beta-glucan.
9. Take a multivitamin-mineral daily one that does not contain iron. This multivitamin-mineral is to make sure your body has plenty of B vitamins and selenium. Selenium, said Dr Blaylock, is very important for fighting viral infections and it reduces the inflammatory response to vaccines.
10. Magnesium citrate/malate 500 mg of elemental magnesium two capsules, three times a day. (This was not mentioned during the show, but was posted at Dr Deagle’s website, <http://www.clayandiron.com/news.jhtml?method=view&news.id=2103>ClayandIron.com).
11. What is very important is vitamin D3, which is the only ‘vitamin’ the body can manufacture from sunlight (UVB). It is a neural hormone, not really a vitamin says Dr Blaylock and helps if you are over-reacting immunologically by cooling down the reaction. Similarly, if you are under-reacting, it helps to boost your immune response. In addition it also protects against microorganism invasion.
Black people and those in colder climates are particularly deficient, so they will almost certainly require supplementation.
Dr Blaylock recommends that following vaccination it will help to keep the immune reaction under control if:
i) All children get 5,000 units a day for two weeks after the vaccine and then 2,000 a units a day thereafter;
ii) Adults get 20,000 units a day after the vaccine for two weeks, then 10,000 units a day thereafter;
iii) And with that adults should take 500-1000 mg of calcium a day and children under the age of 12 years should take 250 mg a day, as vitamin D works more efficiently in the presence of calcium.
12. Ensure you avoid all mercury-containing seafood or any other sources of mercury, as the heavy metal is a very powerful inducer of autoimmunity, is known to make people more susceptible to viral infections and will be in H1N1 vaccines.
13. Avoid the oils that significantly suppress immunity and increase inflammation – such as corn, safflower, sunflower, soybean, canola and peanut oils.
14. Drink very concentrated white tea at least four times a day. It helps to prevent abnormal immune reactions.
15. Pop parsley and celery in a blender and drink 8 ounces of this mixture twice a day. Dr Blaylock says the parsley is very high in a flavonoid called apigenin and that celery is high in <http://www.dietaryfiberfood.com/antioxidants/flavonoid-antioxidant.php>luteolin. Both are very potent in inhibiting autoimmune diseases, particularly the apigenin, so go and plant some parsley in your garden now.
- See also :
Salbuchi: Fighting The New World Order !
Salbuchi – How World Government Will Come About !
Salbuchi – Global Meltdown: What We Can / Should Do…
Salbuchi: Obama-Things Are Not Always What They Seem!
Salbuchi – One World Government and the Collapse of America
Confessions of an Economic Hit Man – John Perkins
What is Coming Next for America ? Argentina’s Economic Collapse!
Salbuchi – Will It Be World Government? The New World Order!
Salbuchi – Global Financial Collapse
Webster Tarpley – What Obama & The Globalist Will Do Next !
Obama – Wars on a Greater Scale!