Medical Cartel & Cancer
- Eustace Mullins, author, researcher and historian talks about his book : Murder by Injection - The Story Of The Medical Conspiracy Against America .
- In this book Mr Mullins documents the Medical Monopoly that has hijacked the American medical establishment. Big Pharma has a strangle hold on medical schools and research centres that effectively makes them an extension of Big Pharma. Why are there no cures for cancer? Cancer is a highly profitable business for Big Pharma. Does the Medical Monopoly work against the best interest of Americans? Are doctors mere technical sales representatives for this Medical Cartel?
- Mullins alleges in his book that :
An important step on the road to world monopoly was the most far-reaching corporation invented by the Rothschilds. This was the international drug and chemical cartel, I.G. Farben. Called “a state within a state,” it was created in 1925 as Interessen Gemeinschaft Farbenindustrie Aktien gesellschaft, usually known as I.G. Farben, which simply meant “The Cartel”. It had originated in 1904, when the six major chemical companies in Germany began negotiations to form the ultimate cartel, merging Badische Anilin, Bayer, Agfa, Hoechst, Weiler-ter-Meer, and Greisheim-Electron. The guiding spirit, as well as the financing, came from the Rothschilds, who were represented by their German banker, Max Warburg, of M.M. Warburg Company, Hamburg. He later headed the German Secret Service during World War I and was personal financial adviser to the Kaiser. When the Kaiser was overthrown, after losing the war, Max Warburg was not exiled with him to Holland, instead he became the financial adviser to the new government. Monarchs may come and go, but the real power remains with the bankers. While representing Germany at the Paris Peace Conference, Max Warburg spent pleasant hours renewing family ties with his brother, Paul Warburg, who, after drafting the Federal Reserve Act at Jekyl Island, had headed the U.S. banking system during the war. He was in Paris as Woodwow Wilson’s financial advisor.
I.G. Farben soon had a net worth of six billion marks, controlling some five hundred firms. Its first president was Professor Carl Bosch. During the period of the Weimar Republic, I.G. officials, seeing the handwriting on the wall, began a close association with Adolf Hitler, supplying much needed funds and political influence. The success of the I.G. Farben cartel had aroused the interest of other industrialists. Henry Ford was favorably impressed and set up a German branch of Ford Motor Company. Forty per cent of the stock was purchased by I.G. Farben. I.G. Farben then established an American subsidiary, called American I.G., in cooperation with Standard Oil of New Jersey .
In 1930, Standard Oil announced that it had purchased an alcohol monopoly in Germany, a deal which had been set up by I.G. Farben. After Hitler came to power, John D. Rockefeller assigned his personal press agent, Ivy Lee, to Hitler to serve as a full-time adviser on the rearmament of Germany, a necessary step for setting up World War II. Standard Oil then built large refineries in Germany for the Nazis and continued to supply them with oil during World War II. In the 1930s Standard Oil was receiving in payment from Germany large shipments of musical instruments and ships which had been built in German yards.
As the world’s pre-eminent cartel, I.G. Farben and the drug companies which it controlled in the United States through the Rockefeller interests were responsible for many inexplicable developments in the production and distribution of drugs. From 1908 to 1936 I.G. held back its discovery of sulfanilamide, which would become a potent weapon in the medical arsenal. In 1920, I.G. had signed working agreements with the important drug firms of Switzerland, Sandoz and Ciba-Geigy. In 1926, I.G. merged with Dynamit-Nobel, the German branch of the dynamite firm, while an English firm took over the English division. I.G. officials then began to negotiate with Standard Oil officials about the prospective manufacture of synthetic coal, which would present a serious threat to Standard Oil’s monopoly. A compromise was reached with the establishment of American I.G., in which both firms would play an active role and share in the profits.
- Have there been many cures that have been suppressed by Big Pharma because they are natural and cannot be patented? How about Vitamin B17 ? DCA ? What about the fluoridation of water? Are there proofs that fluoridation of drinking water prevents cavities? There seems to a large body of research that says fluoridation of water is harmful to the human body. See : http://www.fluoridation.com/
- This is a rather interesting perspective. Draw your own conclusions. See also :
The Science and Politics of Cancer
Vitamin B17 Cancer Treatment ?
Promising Cancer Cure – DCA !
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.