Steve Quayle on Black Ops, UFOs, Nephilims and the Bible
- Dr Bill Deagle interviews Steve Quayle – Author, Radio Talk show host, researcher and web master (www.stevequayle.com). Steve Quayle has written a few books about the Nephilims or Giants of Genesis 6 of the Bible. They are thoroughly researched and gives historical documentation on giants all over the earth in ancient times. See his website : Genesis 6 Giants (Nephilims) .
- In this interview Steve Quayle talks about Black Ops whistle blowers who reveal the extent of their knowledge on Giants, UFO technology and gives his Christian perspective on it. Was a 12 feet giant killed in Afghanistan and secretly transported back to America using the C130 Hercules military plane recently? This giant was allegedly weighed at 1250 pounds by the crew and had 6 fingers on each hand. Steve also reveals some pretty interesting stuff about the state of the secret Black Ops technology. Are all these true ? Judge for yourself.
- The bible has some pretty unusual verses that are rather interesting. Genesis 6: 1-4 says :
1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
3 And the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
- The above verses imply that giants (in the original – Nephilims) are the progeny of the union between fallen angels and women. The actual word is Nephilim, although it is translated as giants here. These Nephilims had the characteristic of gigantic size. The verses say that there were giants both before and after the Genesis flood. These giants were “renown” ie infamous.
- There is the another view that the sons of God were not angels. But I tend to accept the traditional historical, original old view that they were indeed fallen angels. For more on this issue see : Sons of God, Daughters of Men .
- Verse 2 also seems to suggest that these fallen angels took forcibly or abducted any women they chose to be their wives for the sake of having children. Why do we hear so much about alien abductions nowadays? If you were to read the cases, practically all of them talk about abduction, experiments with sexual organs or sexual insemination and impregnation. In cases of women: production of ‘Alien Hybrid’ children. Is this so called modern phenomenon really what is being described in Genesis 6 ?
- Many researchers (not necessarily Christians) have come to the conclusion that the ‘Alien Abduction’ phenomenon is the demonology of old. For eg. :
“UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it … the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical.”
-Dr. Pierre Guerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 13-14
“The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon…”
- John A. Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 299
“The ‘medical examination’ to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscent of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks.”
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Confrontations, p. 13
“I wondered if I might not be in the grip of demons, if they were not making me suffer for their own purposes, or simply for their enjoyment.”
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 172
- Other interesting verses in the bible, Daniel 2:41-43 :
41 Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay. 42 And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile. 43 As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.
- The final world empire will be one of ‘clay and iron’. “they will mingle with the seed of men” – this suggests 2 races, 1 quite obviously the seed of men ie humanity. But what is the other race that will mingle with the seed of men? Could it be the serpent seed – the Satanic bloodline? Could all these ‘Alien Hybrids’ be it ?? It seems quite clear to me that we are in the Days of Noah, Matthew 24:37-38 :
37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
- The defining characteristic of the Days of Noah is found in Genesis 6. A worldwide corruption of the human race genetically. No doubt the clear intent is to destroy the human race (and the messianic line in the past).
- Keep in mind also Revelation 12 : 7-9 ,
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
- We know that Satan and his fallen angels will be cast down to earth. Earth will in fact be their prison. They will not be able to return to heaven as in the past. Could all these Alien UFO sightings be no more than fallen angels being cast out of heaven to earth? The war in heaven, like any war will last some period of time. So in stages all these fallen angels are being defeated and cast out of heaven onto earth. What do you think? We cannot be absolutely certain for now. But I believe, in the near future it will more than likely be proven correct.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.