- Bob Moriarty the founder of 321Gold.com gives his assessment of what is about to happen to America in the coming few months. Admittedly he is a Gold Bug. Nonetheless, what he says is fascinating.
- Bob says in : Chaos on the Horizon? Invest in Real Assets ,
We are to the point where we are about 14 feet from going over the edge of Niagara Falls. We haven’t gone over the edge yet; we haven’t gone to a total collapse. We don’t have riots in the streets; we don’t have a revolution. That’s coming; that’s about two to three months off.
Here’s what we’ve got: the Fed has committed to $8.5 trillion of taxpayers’ money to bail out the worst run companies and banks. It hasn’t worked. Now, they’re at a 0% to .25% on the Fed Funds rate for funds for banks, which means if you go down and you pay $100,000 for a T-bill for 90 days, your return is zero, which is to imply that there is zero risk to investing with the government. Anybody who actually believes that is going to be in for a real shock in the first quarter of next year.
- Hyperinflation seems to be on the near horizon: 9 – 12 months later? US debt default is increasingly being discussed in the open. Bob again :
What we have done is guaranteed hyperinflation in the United States. We have guaranteed the destruction of the United States. We will have riots starting in the first quarter of next year; we will default by the summer of 2009.
- His view squares with that of Gerald Celente. America will see a major economic collapse followed by riots, martial law (??) , food shortage… etc will follow. Why is US Army redeploying troops to America? Why is the Pentagon openly discussing possible collapse of American society? Martial Law?? These are all very dire predictions for the future of America.
- It does not help that Russian Professor Igor Panarin says in : As if Things Weren’t Bad Enough, Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S.
Mr. Panarin posits, in brief, that mass immigration, economic decline, and moral degradation will trigger a civil war next fall and the collapse of the dollar. Around the end of June 2010, or early July, he says, the U.S. will break into six pieces — with Alaska reverting to Russian control.
“There’s a 55-45% chance right now that disintegration will occur,”
- Crazy Russian?? Well, maybe a little !
- This is a fascinating radio interview on Coast to Coast by George Noory of Jim Marrs the writer of the book the Rise of the 4th Reich. This book documents the history from WW2 and the NAZI 3rd Reich of what happened to the NAZI’s prominent and highly talented scientists after WW2.
- It tells how the American government brought these scientists to America under ‘Project PaperClip’. It lays out the hidden history of all these German NAZI scientists and their influence on NASA, CIA… are explained. How they brought their secret UFO technologies, V2 rocket technologies… to America. And how America/NASA got a big leg up because of them.
- Is America still influenced by all these NAZI scientists?? Has the influence been positive or negative?
- Follow the links to the rest of this 12 part radio interview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljpd5zB3wJM&feature=channel_page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3WN6y_Wqx4&feature=channel_page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob9FLvEtxWc&feature=channel_page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E65AZtP1oK0&feature=channel_page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z_fjH784Mw&feature=channel_page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ4r76MocbQ&feature=channel_page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRitXed6HRU&feature=channel_page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekLR246PUwQ&feature=channel_page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyxlSTroLRc&feature=channel_page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0xDGG71hw&feature=channel_page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gDo5YsMtak&feature=channel_page
Gerald Celente is a famous analyst/forecaster of Trends Research Institute. He compares the current 21st Century Great Depression with the 1st Great Depression. He gives an insight into what is happening in America and the world now and what is upcoming in early 2009.
- Jews and Muslims were living in peace for many centuries before 1948 in Jerusalem/Palestine. What is happening now in Gaza is not of G_d. See my earlier post : A Plea for the Families in Gaza .
- Thank G_d for such Anti Zionist G_d fearing Jews. Zionism propagates fear and hate. It has nothing to do with religion.
- This Rabbi is speaking the truth! The Bible/Torah forbids the oppression of any people. The oppression of the Palestinians is wholly unacceptable and immoral. Here are the proofs :
“You shall neither mistreat a stranger nor oppress him, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.”
“Also you shall not oppress a stranger, for you know the heart of a stranger, because you were strangers in the land of Egypt.”
The stranger who dwells among you shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your G_d.
Therefore love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.
- Above commandments are very clear ! It is time to speak up for the many Palestinian civilians that have been killed in the current conflict.
- As the Great Depression of the 21st century bites, we are facing an increasing amount of worker retrenchments across the globe.
- It is again pretty dramatic how just within a few months, the red letters have been sent out. Richard Fletcher reports about the situation in UK in After dramas of 2008, prepare for unemployment to take centre stage :
While the collapse of financial institutions dominated 2008, I believe unemployment will dominate 2009. …. More than 75,000 extra people claimed Jobseeker’s Allowance in November – the largest monthly increase for more than 17 years.
If the forecasters are to be believed the picture will get a lot worse in the coming year. The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) forecasts that 600,000 workers face redundancy this year – the equivalent of 1,600 people a day.
- Unemployment is forecasted to hit 3 million officially. Although 3M is a very high figure, don’t doubt that it can go a lot higher. What is especially disturbing is that it will affect the public sector too in UK: Britain’s job ‘bloodbath’ ,
Britain faces an unemployment “bloodbath” in the new year with many tens of thousands of jobs axed in the public and private sectors, according to a cabinet minister. Senior government figures are braced for a dramatic lengthening in dole queues in the first quarter of 2009, as employers delay announcing redundancies until after Christmas.
Thousands of civil servants and town hall workers will share the pain as government efficiency savings bite, while struggling retailers and manufacturing industry are heading for heavy redundancies.
Contradicting saloon-bar wisdom, which says public jobs are safe, the public sector will not be immune from waves of redundancies, with unions warning of more than 5,000 planned job losses among town hall workers alone. They could be the tip of the iceberg as councils face tough financial settlements from central government.
- UK is in an extremely bad state, worse than most want to admit publicly. There are talks that UK may default on its public debts. Again I don’ t think this is idle talk. Looking at the amount of debts accumulated over the past 7 years, the extreme excesses, the borrow with abandon culture chasing after property prices, no surprise here should UK default ! If only UK had not gone into this unnecessary Iraq war. They would be much richer.
- Official unemployment for UK is now at 6%, already the highest since 1997. The next comparison by mid 2009 will likely be ‘worse since the Great Depression’ when the unemployed ranks stretch dole lines. 1 in 10 unemployed? Easily. Will go as high as 1 in 4 unemployed I think.
- We now go to the darling of growth for the past 2 decades : China. Economists have rapidly revised China’s growth rate from 9-10% to 5% and a few thinks – under 5%. Economic growth of 5% is nothing to laugh about for any economy. However for China, it is considered a dangerous level. The Beijing central government estimates that China needs to grow by 7-8% to generate enough jobs for the rural migrant workforce. These rural migrant workers which goes to the urban areas to look for jobs is estimated at 200+ million.
- Rising unemployment is a massive worry for the Chinese government. Reuters report Unemployed masses worry stability-obsessed China :
A commentary in the Communist Party mouthpiece, the People’s Daily, said on Wednesday China faced a tough task maintaining social stability in the face of serious economic challenges.
China is worried that the thousands of factories shutting or laying off workers, especially along the export-dependent coast, could lead to unrest if the unemployed hit the streets.
- Even the highly educated are finding jobs hard to come by :
The employment situation may be worse than the 1990s … This time, college graduates are not finding work, and there are so many of them….
More than six million students will try to enter China’s workforce next year, half a million more than last year. Up to a quarter could have difficulty finding jobs
- There is a huge reverse migration going on, as rural migrant workers lose their jobs and decide to return to their farmland. China’s great migration wrenched back by crisis :
The biggest migration in human history has gone into reverse. China’s ocean of blue-collar workers is streaming back to the country’s farming hinterland, bringing thwarted aspirations and rising discontent in tow as their city jobs, their paths out of poverty, fall victim to the global economic crisis……
“Lots of factories have closed. Mine shut about three months ago. There was nothing to do, so I came home,” said Wu Hao, 21, sporting a stylish striped sweater and a sleek metal suitcase. After a year spent making circuit boards in Guangzhou, he was heading back to his family’s patch of farmland, a full month before the Chinese new year when he would usually visit home.
Officials estimate that more than 10 million migrant laborers have already returned to the countryside as thousands of companies have been dragged under by weak global demand for everything from clothes to cars.
- The sad stories these migrant workers tell are worth recording for history:
“Sales were really bad and the boss just kept giving us holidays. We had 15 days off last month,” said Tan Jun, who also clambered off train K192 in Chengdu. “Next year I won’t go back.”
- In America, the latest most notable company to announce lay off is Microsoft, Microsoft getting ready to lay off 17% of staff :
The rumor that Microsoft was set to lay off people on January 15th, 2009 is no longer a rumor but a fact. Staff at Microsoft have been informed that the company is readying major layoffs to its worldwide operations and it’s not a small cut, either.
Currently Microsoft employs about 90,000 people across the world and from what we’re hearing, some 15,000 of those are expected to be giving marching orders come January 15th. That’s almost 17 percent of Microsoft’s total work force, not exactly a small number.
- In Japan, The Asahi Shimbun is asking opposing politicians to set aside their differences and address the ‘crisis and emergency ‘ :
More workers are losing their jobs, being forced out of their homes and wondering how they will earn a living from tomorrow. Do the politicians of this country truly understand the pressing sense of crisis and emergency under which people are now living?
The three major opposition parties, including Minshuto (Democratic Party of Japan), submitted an emergency job measures bill to the Upper House on Monday. The legislation seeks to cope with the job losses now sweeping the country amid the global financial crisis.
- When a highly profitable company like Microsoft lays off people you know that it is really bad. No company, the private or public sector is safe.