- The war drums have been ratcheted up quite a bit in the past few days. Major deployment of forces along the Pakistan-India border are being carried out. No one doubts that it can lead to a major conflict. It will be the 4th war between the 2 countries if started. The hatred between the 2 countries is intense. Pakistan being practically all Muslim and India primarily Hindu. However, this conflagration is not about religion. Who wants to start a war between these 2 nuclear armed enemies? Who stands to benefit?
- Some reports are saying that India has given Pakistan a 26 Dec dateline for a crackdown on people involved in Mumbai terror attacks. Some puts the date as 28 Dec. After which India will take drastic actions.
- The Daily Times Pakistan reports: Pakistan troops move to Indian borders,
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan troops were deployed on Thursday to protect vital points along the Line of Control in Kashmir and the international border with India, defence sources told Daily Times. Reports in Indian media said Pakistan moved its 10th Brigade to Lahore and ordered the 3rd Armoured Brigade to march towards Jhelum, following a heavy concentration of Indian troops on the borders. Pakistan’s 10th and 11th divisions have been put on high alert, Indian media said, and troops had been stationed in Rajouri and Poonch sectors of Kashmir. Sources in the Defence Department declined to give details of any fresh movement but did not deny reports that Pakistan was moving certain brigades towards Lahore. Indian TV channels also reported that Pakistan Air Force continued its state of high alert and started aerial surveillance of the Chashma power plant and other sensitive sites on Thursday amid fears of a ‘surgical strike’ by India. sajjad malik
- Pakistan has made it very clear that it will not tolerate any attempt at surgical strikes by India into Pakistani territory. Logically who would? Agreeing to this will be like committing suicide. Who can guarantee that ‘surgical strikes’ will only be aim at territories held by terrorists? The idea that any country will accept such ‘surgical strikes’ is absurd. The idea that any country will allow an open breach to their territorial sovereignty is equally absurd. Press Trust of India reports :
Islamabad, Dec 25 (PTI) India should not make the “mistake” of carrying out surgical strikes against Pakistan as such an action would provoke a strong response, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said today. Pakistan did not want war but is ready to defend its frontiers, Qureshi told reporters in his hometown of Multan. If India made the “mistake of carrying out a surgical strike”, Pakistan will deal sternly with such an eventuality, he said. “We will be compelled to respond if it happens,” he said. Asked if the possibility of war could be ruled out amidst escalating tensions in the wake of the Mumbai terror attacks, Qureshi said: “If you are asking me, I am not ruling out anything. But if war is imposed, we will respond to it like a brave and self-respecting nation.”
- ZeeNews reports, Pakistan warns of stern response, boosts troop movement :
“A lot of military movement is being noticed in districts just across the international border for the last few days, which is not normal,” said RC Dhyani, DIG of Rajasthan frontier BSF.The deployment is an indication of the level of apprehension on the Pakistani side on an Indian attack. It should be noted that the last time Pakistan Rangers were replaced by Army during the Kargil war.
Meanwhile, after reports of a possible Indian attack on Pakistan, the Pakistan Air Force continued its state of high alert and started aerial surveillance of the Chashma power plant and other sensitive sites.There were reports of the fighter jets continuing aerial surveillance over the Chashma nuclear power plant and other sensitive sites.Pakistan had put its airbases on high alert amidst fears of Indian ‘surgical strikes’ in the wake of Mumbai terror attacks.
- Keep in mind these are 2 nuclear armed countries that have fought 3 wars in the past. Both countries (including Bangladesh previously East Pakistan before 1971) came out of British India empire in 1947. The separation at birth was painful, racial and religious hatred led to racial/religious wars and bloodshed. The Kashmir region is also at the heart of major conflicts between the 2. Both have territorial claims to it. What is not well known is that there is also a dispute between India and China over the Kashmiri region of Aksai China which led to a war in 1962. Additionally, China also controls the Trans-Karakoram Tract (Shaksam Valley), that was ceded to it by Pakistan in 1963.
- With this historical background, you can understand why China is mostly on the side of Pakistan. They have a defence pack with each other. China has mostly avoided direct confrontation with India over the disputed Kashmir region. And has opted for a diplomatic, rational approach. Neither India nor China wants to see another war between the 2 of them. So some sanity and peaceful desire still exist between the 2 most populous countries.
- You can see how the rather complex history and geography of the 3 countries can easily lead to a nuclear war. Nuclear war between Pakistan and India is 1 thing. Nuclear war between China and India will be on another terrifying level.
- Earl of Stirling has his to say in The Dangers of a India-Pakistan War :
The real danger comes from the fact that both are now nuclear armed neighboring states with very short warning times. It has been estimated that the leadership of both India and Pakistan would have as short as two minutes warning once enemy nuclear armed missiles are spotted and confirmed, before first impacts/detonations . That tends to put things on a ‘hair trigger’. A surprise nuclear attack would be aimed at dramatically reducing the opposing state’s ability to strike back with weapons of mass destruction giving the nation striking first a strong advantage. The response to this is to fire at first warning a full counter battery nuclear attack.
In 2000, US military intelligence reportedly estimated Pakistani nuclear weapons at approximately 100 in number. A number of 200 in late 2008/early 2009 is very probable.
Numbers of actual Indian nuclear weapons vary but assembled weapons are thought to be in the low hundreds with India having perhaps 4200 kg of reactor grade plutonium – enough to build 1000 additional nuclear weapons.
- Pakistan denies that the terrorists are from Pakistan. Ask yourself this, why would Pakistan engage any terrorists that implicates Pakistan? Surely Pakistan knows that India will retaliate and war is highly likely.
- Quite a few websites are reporting anomaly in the terrorist’s attire in the form of a ‘red (or orange) wrist ban’ . ‘Red wrist bans’ are not worn by Muslims but by Hindus. Take a good look at some of the pictures of gun toting terrorists in your newspaper, you can clearly see a ‘red wrist ban’.
- Things are seldom what they seem. So who would want to engineer a conflict between these 2 countries? As crazy as it sounds, this is likely another false flag terrorist attack to put the blame on Muslims. Will China be lured into this conflict? USA is clearly on the side of India. So this has the potential of becoming WW3 if all hell breaks loose.
- Kurt Nimmo writes in Conflict Between Pakistan and India: Realizing RAND’s Plan for World War Three :
Earlier this year Nisar A. Memon of the Pakistan Muslim League-Q alleged in the upper house said that the U.S. plans to foment civil war and strife in order to break up Pakistan, …..
The report said that the political impasse was part of an evolving US foreign policy agenda which favored disruption and disarray in the structure of the state.” An earlier report by the CIA predicted a “Yugoslavia-like fate for Pakistan in a decade with civil war, bloodshed and inter-provincial rivalries as seen in Balochsitan.” …
- Paul Joseph Watson and Yihan Dai wrote in RAND Lobbies Pentagon: Start War To Save U.S. Economy on October 30. :
“According to reports out of top Chinese mainstream news outlets, the RAND Corporation recently presented a shocking proposal to the Pentagon in which it lobbied for a war to be started with a major foreign power in an attempt to stimulate the American economy and prevent a recession,” ….“The reports cite French media news sources as having uncovered the proposal, in which RAND suggested that the $700 billion dollars that has been earmarked to bailout Wall Street and failing banks instead be used to finance a new war which would in turn re-invigorate the flagging stock markets.”
- Kurt Nimmo again :
A war between India and Pakistan may provide an ideal pretext for U.S. involvement in the region. “Reportedly, the RAND proposal brazenly urged that a new war could be launched to benefit the economy, but stressed that the target country would have to be a major influential power, and not a smaller country on the scale of Afghanistan or Iraq,” Watson notes. “The reported RAND proposal dovetails with recent comments made by Joe Biden, Colin Powell, Madeleine Albright and others, concerning the ‘guarantee’ that Barack Obama will face a major ‘international crisis’ soon after taking office.” As noted above, Obama has made a point of mentioning Pakistan as a target of U.S. intervention. It now appears a brewing war between India and Pakistan is precisely the sort of conflict imagined by the RAND Corporation to stimulate the deteriorating American economy. It will also provide a pretext to declare martial law in America and put the finishing touches on the New World Order’s high-tech surveillance state and control grid.
- Some will find it quite hard to accept. It is utter conspiracy nonsense right? Let us listen to a famous World War 1 Hero, Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Recipient, Major General Smedley D. Butler, in WAR IS A RACKET he says :
WAR is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small “inside” group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes. In the World War [I] a mere handful garnered the profits of the conflict. At least 21,000 new millionaires and billionaires were made in the United States during the World War. That many admitted their huge blood gains in their income tax returns. How many other war millionaires falsified their tax returns no one knows.
How many of these war millionaires shouldered a rifle? How many of them dug a trench? How many of them knew what it meant to go hungry in a rat-infested dug-out? How many of them spent sleepless, frightened nights, ducking shells and shrapnel and machine gun bullets? How many of them parried a bayonet thrust of an enemy? How many of them were wounded or killed in battle? Out of war nations acquire additional territory, if they are victorious. They just take it. This newly acquired territory promptly is exploited by the few – the selfsame few who wrung dollars out of blood in the war. The general public shoulders the bill. ……….
Of course, for this loss, there would be a compensating profit – fortunes would be made. Millions and billions of dollars would be piled up. By a few. Munitions makers. Bankers. Ship builders. Manufacturers. Meat packers. Speculators. They would fare well. Yes, they are getting ready for another war. Why shouldn’t they? It pays high dividends.
- The reality is : Modern War is initiated by the Powers that Be, for the ruling elite to make a lot of money at the expense of the sheeple!